Group:
;gerrard

hahhahhaa i know i was bored though so i thought i would say i want more haha

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 20:49

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 33 – Making friends in Liverpool.

Steven and Jamie walked into the Canteen and queued up for their food. “What is this food?” Jamie asked as he saw salad and pasta staring at him. “This Jamie, is the start of eating healthily,” Steven said laughing as he looked at Jamie’s long face. “Alright lads,” Michael said as he picked up a plate. “Alright,” Steven said as he sighed as he put some salad on his plate. “I could murder a bacon sarnie,” Michael laughed as he saw Steven’s unimpressed face. Steven laughed. “And some hash browns,” Steven said as he licked his lips.

Jackie and Scott rushed into the school canteen to see the person they were looking for, Wayne. “Wazza thank God you’re here,” Jackie said breathlessly. “What’s wrong?” Colleen asked worriedly. “Someone’s got to phone Steven, it’s Penny,” Jackie said as she just about caught her breath. “Before I worry the crap out of him again, what’s wrong with her?” Wayne asked calmly. “She was in physio and then just dropped to the floor crying,” Jackie said worriedly. “I’ll go and see her,” Nicola said as she got up. “I’ll come with you,” Wayne said as he got up. “It’s OK Wayne, I can sort this out,” Nicola said as she walked out.

“Come and sit over here guys,” Michael said as he waved over Steven and Jamie. “Hey Mike,” Jamie said as he sat down. “So how’s school been since I’ve left,” Michael said as he chuckled at Steven’s face as he tried not to stare at Jamie Redknapp eating his lunch. “Boring, Colleen’s pregnant though,” Jamie said as he looked at his salad disgruntled. “NO!” Michael said shocked, “Well, well Wazza a dad, eh?” Steven laughed. “And how is Alex taking you leaving to come back to Liverpool?” Michael asked as he looked at Steven. “Alex!” Steven exclaimed laughing, “I couldn’t care less how she’s taking it.” Jamie laughed. “Michael, Steven and Alex aren’t going out anymore,” Jamie said chuckling. “WOW! What happened?” Michael asked nosily.

Nicola walked past the physio room and saw Penny trying again to use the wooden beams to walk. Nicola knocked on the door, as she walked in. “You alright Penny?” Nicola asked as she looked at her. “Oh I’m fine, I love having to great big lumps of wood under my armpits trying to make me walk,” Penny said sarcastically. “Sorry, stupid question,” Nicola said laughing. “No, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have snapped, its just…” Penny said as she just stood there. “I know, you miss him, but he’s gone, but not for good, you’ll see him every weekend and every day he has off, so smile,” Nicola said as she smiled at Penny. “No, its not about Steven,” Penny said sadly. “Then what? Talk to me Penny,” Nicola said desperately.

“JT? NO WAY?” Michael asked excitedly. “JT did what?” Jamie R suddenly asked. “You know JT?” Steven asked embarrassedly. “Yeah, he’s my cousins best friend,” Jamie R said looking at him smiling. Steven looked at Jamaie R and tried to think of something nice to say about Lampard. Carra and Michael looked at each other and lughed. “Don’t say anything Steven, I know the rivalry between you two, he talks about you so much, sometimes I even think he fancies you,” Jamie R said laughing. “Anyway, I’m off to the gym,” Jamie R said as he left his plate, “nice meeting you Steven and Jamie, oh and Michael don’t forget to tell them about the dish duties.”

“So come on then, tell me what’s all the tears about, if it isn’t about Steven,” Nicola asked as she leant on one of the wooden bars. “My dad,” Penny said sadly. “What about James, he is lovely,” Nicola said smiling. “He’s not my dad,” Penny said sadly. “Oh,” Nicola said not quite knowing what to say. “My dad hates me, no matter what I do or say, he’ll never love me,” Penny said as she burst into tears. “If he doesn’t love you, that’s he’s problem OK, you’re a great girl Penny, with a gorgeous boyfriend a group of friends who are right now worried sick about you and above all you have your real dad, James,” Nicola said as she put her arm around her, she then heard her phone go.

“Alright Nik Knacks, I’m just having some lunch,” Carra said as he took a munch of his pasta, “What you up too?” Nicola looked at Penny who was softly crying on her shoulder. “Nothing much, just helping Penny with her physio,” Nicola said as she smiled at Penny. “Oh how’s she getting on?” Jamie asked concerned. “We’ll talk later about it,” Nicola said as she looked at Penny who was still crying on her shoulder, “So have you met any more stars?” Jamie laughed as he said the words: Jamie Redknapp. “No Way!” Nicola said as she got all excited, “listen to that Penny, our boys are having lunch with Jamie Redknapp.” Jamie laughed. “Do you want me to put Stevie on,” Jamie whispered as he looked worried.

Kat handed the phone to Penny and smiled at her. “Jamie wants to say hi,” Nicola said deviously. “Hi Jamie,” Penny said trying to sound happy. “Jamie? No babe, I think your confused I’m the good looking one and the one that happens to be your boyfriend,” Steven said laughing. “STEVEN!” Penny shouted as she heard his voice. “Yep the one and only,” Steven said laughing, “so how are you?” Penny burst into tears as he said that. “Oh darling, don’t cry, what’s wrong?” Steven asked as he stood up and walked out the canteen. “I can’t do it,” Penny said desperately. “Can’t do what, sweetie?” Steven asked confused. “Anything,” Penny whispered as fresh tears filled her eyes. “Yes you can, you can do anything if you put your mind to it, now I want you to stop crying and get up and do what you were trying to do,” Steven said firmly. “I can’t, its too hard, I’m so tired and my hands hurt,” Penny said as she looked at her arm. Which Nicola gasped at.

“Now I know why they hurt, and I hope Wayne’s cleaned it up for you,” Steven said sighing. “No, I wouldn’t let him,” Penny said sadly. “Oh Penny,” Steven said sighing, “Why not?” Penny sniffed back the tears. “Because he’s not you,” Penny said as she wiped the tears away from her eyes. “Oh darling, I know he isn’t, but if you don’t let someone clean it up, it’ll get infected and all that jazz, promise me you’ll let him or Rio clean it up?” Steven said as he wiped the tears from his own eyes. “I promise,” Penny said positively. “Good, now darling I have to go now, but I’ll phone you tonight and keep strong and I believe in you, always have always will,” Steven said as he walked back in the canteen. “Bye, I love you,” Penny said as she hung up.

“Oh look at your arm,” Nicola said as pulled Penny’s sleeve up, “Why didn’t you tell me you felt this low about yourself, I can help you,” Nicola said as she looked at her friend worriedly. “No one can help me,” Penny whispered. “Come on, lets go and clean that arm up and then we’ll try again,” Nicola said as she saw Wayne and the others walk in. “Come on lets put you back in your chair,” Rio said as he picked her up and gently put her in her chair. “We’ve bought you some food as well,” Colleen said as she passed Penny a bacon sandwich. “Thanks,” Penny said as she smiled at them. “Come on Penny, lets go and do what we were going to do,” Nicola said as she smiled at her. As Nicola pushed her out the room and into the toilets the others sighed and realized this was going to be hard,

Penny was falling and falling faster, only one person could save her and that person hated her.

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 20:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Poor penny :(
but it was great

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:05

Awwww :( really feel for penny, bless stevena nd jamie

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:19

Aww brilliant love it :D

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:35

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

It was a week since Steven and Jamie had moved to Liverpool and since then they had trained hard and picked up there first pay packet of a hundred pounds. Penny meanwhile was falling deeper and deeper into depression, she could barely get out of bed in the mornings, Nicola and Wayne had to bandage her up everyday.

Jackie was walking to school with Scott and started to laugh. “What’s so funny?” Scott asked as he looked at her. “You are, being so polite to my parents,” Jackie said laughing. “What, was I meant to do, tell them to piss off when they asked me in,” Scott said laughing. Jackie smiled at him. “What’s that smile for?” Scott asked confused. “Because I love you,” Jackie said as she kissed him on the cheek. “Only the cheek?” Scott asked disappointed. “If you’re a good boy today, I might give you more later,” Jackie said as she walked off wiggling her bottom.

Nicola was pushing Penny to school when Penny’s phone beeped as did Nicola’s. “Our men are obsessed with us,” Nicola giggled as she got her phone out. Penny took her phone out and read her message: ‘Good luck with physio, I’ll be thinking of you, Love Stevie.’ Nicola smiled as she read her message from Jamie. “Come on let’s get going,” Nicola said as she pushed off again. “Yeah, we don’t want to miss double algebra do we?” Penny said sarcastically. “Of course not, it’s what I get up for in the mornings,” Nicola said laughing.

Wayne and Colleen sat in the canteen waiting for the others to arrive. “You won’t forget we have our 3 month scan this afternoon, will you?” Colleen asked. Wayne looked at her annoyed. “How could I forget about it? You’ve spoken nothing but the scan for weeks now,” Wayne said laughing. Colleen laughed. “I haven’t been that bad,” Colleen said laughing. Wayne kissed her on the lips as he looked at her laughing. “Get a room,” Frank said as he sat down next John.

As the day wore on it came to the moment Penny was dreading physio, the school had very kindly let everyone in to give her encouragement. “I so hope she can do it this week,” Rio said to Wayne. “Me too, but I have a feeling she will do it today,” Wayne said smiling. “I hope your right,” Scott said as he yawned. “Keeping you up are we?” Garry asked laughing. “Nope not you, Jackie,” Scott said laughing, “She’s like an animal, sometimes.” Wayne, Rio and Garry look at each other and laugh. “Seriously, way to much information,” Wayne said laughing.

Nicola pushed Penny out with the physio. “Ready?” the physio asked as she looked at Penny. “No, not really,” Penny said tiredly. “Come on girl, you can do it,” Wayne said encouragingly. They pushed her towards the bar and Penny grabbed one handle of the bar and leaved herself out of the chair. “That’s it girl,” Jackie shouted as she clapped excitedly. Penny very gently put her legs on the floor and stood up holding her weight with her arms which were shaking. “I can’t do it,” Penny said as she tried to sit back down. “Don’t you sit down, missy,” a voice suddenly said as he opened the door.

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

OOOOOO dont leave it there please more more!

≈www  Top
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:40

:o: You Cant Leave It There! x

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:41

Ahhhhhhh :O
wel done penny :D

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

“STEVEN,” Penny shouted as she saw him in his sweaty Liverpool training kit. “The one and only,” Steven said smiling as he put his bag down on the floor. “What are you doing here?” Penny asked confused. “I can go if you like?” Steven asked laughing. “NO!” Penny said quickly as she looked him in the eyes. “Relax, I’m not going anywhere for the moment,” Steven said laughing.

“Don’t I get a kiss or a cuddle?” Penny asked shocked. “Come and get it,” Steven said cheekily. “I can’t,” Penny whispered as tears filled her eyes. “Come on sweetheart, I know you can do it,” Steven said as he clapped his hands. Penny looked at him and could see that he really meant what he was saying, someone was finally believing in her. She gently put her feet down and put her weight on them as she held onto the bars tightly, praying she wouldn’t fall. “That’s it, now put your left foot forward, gently does it,” Steven said as he watched on proudly.

Penny moved her left foot up and screamed in pain as moved it. “It hurts,” Penny said in pain as moved her leg slowly. “It will hurt Penny, you haven’t moved your legs from a sitting position for such a long time, they’ve stiffened up,” the physio said as she smiled at her. “Forget the pain sweetheart, that’s it nice and slowly, nearly there,” Steven said as he knelt down on the floor, “Well done, now do the same with your right foot.”

“I think someone’s after my job,” the physio said laughing. “Sorry,” Steven said laughing. “Don’t say sorry, she’s doing more than she’s ever done with me, with you giving the instructions,” the physio said laughing. Steven smiled as she looked at Penny who was now moving her left foot again. “That’s it, your doing really well,” Steven said as Penny moved her right foot.

As her confidence grew and Steven shouted more encouragement Penny’s two steps turned into five and five into ten, pretty soon she was nearly at the end of the bar. “One more step and your there,” Steven said as he was so close to her he could of picked her up there and then. “I can’t I’m too tired,” Penny said breathlessly. “One step and it will all be over,” Steven said as he put his arms out to receive her. Penny moved her right foot slowly as she looked into his eyes and smiled. As she moved her left foot she fell into his waiting arms.

“You did it,” he said as he put his arms around her back and swung her around happily. “I did, didn’t I?” Penny asked happily. “You sure did,” Steven said as he kissed her on the lips. “I’m so tired,” Penny said as she put her head on his shoulder.

Steven looked at her and his heart broke, she looked like a child sleeping on her fathers shoulder, she’d lost weight since he’d last seen her, there were dark rings under eyes and above all she looked ill. “Come on lets put you back in your chair, and then I’m going to take you out for lunch and then you and Nicola can have your surprises,” Steven said as he walked towards Penny’s wheelchair.

“Oh Nicola, someone’s outside to see you,” Steven said smiling as he strapped Penny in. Nicola ran out of the room to see Jamie standing their smiling. “Alright Nic Knacks,” Jamie said as he smiled at her. Nicola didn’t answer she just ran into his arms. “I’ve missed you,” Jamie said as he rubbed her back. “Hope you haven’t been kissing any oranges in my absence,” Nicola said laughing. “Nope, nothing could ever compare to you,” Jamie said as he looked at her. “You soppy git,” Nicola said laughing. “You love me for it though,” Jamie said laughing, “so are you ready for your surprise?” Nicola laughed as they walked off with Steven and Penny following.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:48

Awwwwwww!! well done :D
more i want to no there suprise! haha

142 replies since 9/4/2009, 13:33   1020 views