;gerrard

its great, but poor toni getting called names

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 22:37

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 66 – Va va voom.!

Wayne yawned as he woke up and saw Colleens side of the bed empty. “Colleen?” Wayne asked sleepily as he got up. Wayne walked into the living room to find Colleen fast asleep with Lucas in her arms. Wayne chuckled as he gently took Lucas out of her arms, and walked into the bedroom and put him gently into his cot. “You been keeping mummy up all night?” Wayne asked his son chuckling. “Yes he has,” Colleen said as she stood in the doorway. “I didn’t hear him,” Wayne said laughing. “Wayne, you could sleep through an automatic drill,” Colleen said laughing.

“Stop it,” Steven said as he saw Penny look at him. “What?” Penny said innocently. “Watching me when I’m trying to sleep,” Steven said as he opened one eye. “Can I help it that your so sexy,” Penny said as she tickled his chest. “I suppose you can’t,” Steven said cockily. “Big head,” Penny said laughing. “And how’s the beautiful mother to be this morning,” Steven said as he gently touched her belly. “Hungry,” Penny said hinting. “OK, OK,” Steven said as he got up and kissed her lips, “how does a fried breakfast sound?” “Absolutely scrummy,” Penny said as she sat up. Steven picked her up and walked her towards the stairs.

Michael was in the kitchen getting Louise breakfast when Jamie and Nicola walked in. “Morning,” Jamie said as he got a bowl out of the cupboard. “Morning mate,” Michael said as poured the tea out for Louise. “Jamie do we have to cheer Man U on today?” Nicola asked whining. Jamie laughed and kissed her nose. “Think of it more as cheering on individuals,” Jamie said as he smiled, “like if Rio clears of the line you can cheer, but if Beckham scores you can kick your feet in frustration!” Nicola looks at him and laughs.

“But Nicola you have to remember, there’s one good reason to go and watch Arsenal today,” Penny said as Steven carried her down the stairs. “What’s that then?” Nicola asked bemused. “Thierry Henry,” Penny said sighing loudly. “Oh yeah, I wouldn’t say no,” Abby said as sat down on the couch. “Me either, he’s so sexy,” Louise said as she walked down the stairs.

“He could certainly va va voom me,” Nicola said as she walked out of the kitchen winking at Jamie. “He’s lips look so kissable,” Penny said dreamily. “I’d do more than kiss him, let me tell you,” Nicola said laughing.

“Hello!” Michael exclaimed disbelievingly. “Hello,” Louise said laughing. “Don’t mind us, just talk about screwing Henry behind our backs,” Steven said laughing. “We won’t mind,” Penny said laughing. “Nope, not at all, I’d even let you watch,” Abby said laughing. “You dirty mare,” Nicola said laughing.

Jackie and Scott were driving up from Newcastle when Jackie laughed at text she just received. “What’s so funny?” Scott asked as Jackie laughed louder. “Nothing,” Jackie said as she wiped the tears of laughter away. “Jackie?” Scott asked seriously, “come on tell me what’s the joke?” Jackie looked at him and laughed. “Just talking about shagging Thierry Henry,” Jackie said laughing. “I beg your pardon?” Scott asked shocked.

Colleen, Rebecca & Emma arrived at Old Trafford and sat down in their own little box. “The others should be here soon, except Penny of course,” Colleen said sadly. “It’s a shame she has to sit in the Wheelchair area,” Emma said sighing. “Yeah, at least Steven’s going to be sitting with her today,” Rebecca said as she looked down and saw the Arsenal lads warm up. “God, he looks even more stunning in the flesh,” Colleen said sighing. “Va Va Voom,” Emma said as she stood up for a closer look.

“Alright,” Jamie said as he entered the box holding Nicola’s hand. “Nicola, come quick, Thierry Henry is warming up,” Colleen said excitedly. Louise ran in the box quickly and looked over the edge. “My, my, my,” Louise said as she wolf whistled. “Why does he have to play for Arsenal,” Kat whined. “Women!” Michael said sighing as he sat down. “There going to rabbit on about it all match,” Jamie said rolling his eyes. “Someone wake me up when the match starts,” Peter said laughing.

Penny parked herself up in the wheelchair area and sighed. “What’s that sigh for, that Henry’s put his shirt back on?” Steven said laughing. “No,” Penny said giggling. “Then what’s wrong?” Steven asked concerned, “are you feeling sick?” Penny looked at him and smiled and shook her head. “I’m just being silly, ignore me,” Penny said laughing. “How could I ignore you? Now tell me what’s wrong?” Steven asked worriedly. “Nothing really, I’m just feeling tired and emotional that’s all,” Penny said as she looked at him seriously. Steven looked at her and put his arm around her and kissed her cheek.

Rio, Garry & Wayne were sitting in the dressing room chatting. “I so can’t wait to get out there,” Rio said as he put the stereo on. “Me either, I’m going to turn Sol inside out,” Wayne said as he laughed. “Make sure you turn him back the right way, England need him to qualify for World Cup 98,” Paul Schloes said laughing. Rio, Wayne and Garry’s mouths dropped open in shock nearly. They were having a chat with Paul Schloes.

This was it, they heard the bell go and they walked out behind Roy Keane. They walked out into the tunnel and heard all the fans cheer. They saw Aresne Wenger walk out not a smile creeping on his face. “Does he ever smile?” Rio whispered to Garry. “Only when he sees something,” Wayne said laughing.

They walked out to a packed Old Trafford, with Colleen, Rebecca, Emma and Jackie screaming with excitement. As the Liverpool lads and lasses looked on laughing.

But one thing for sure it was going to be a very controversial match.

view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 22:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo thats great. if im honsetthey can have henry haha

≈www  Top
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 22:53

OOOOOOO

What Happens!? x

view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 23:14

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 67 – Soup for Wenger.

As they lined up on the pitch in their positions, Rooney did a thumbs up to Rio Ferdinand and Garry Neville, he was ready to make a mark on the world. Rooney and Ole kicked off and Rooney quickly ran past Sol Campbell to get back into his forward position.

“I’m so nervous for them,” Colleen said as she sat down next to the others. “Don’t worry, they’ll play great,” Rebecca said reassuringly. “I hope so, I don’t want Garry coming home in a bad mood,” Emma said laughing. “God aren’t they bad, Liverpool can win and if Jamie’s made one mistake, he goes on and on about it,” Nicola said rolling her eyes. “Well, I can’t help it if I want to be the best defender I can, can I?” Jamie asked laughing.

“Oh God, Wayne should of ran around Sol, not tried to chip him,” Steven said as he sat back down sighing. Penny laughed as she looked up at her boyfriend. “Why you smiling like that for?” Steven asked curiously. “You thinking your Mr. Know it all,” Penny said laughing. “I’m not a know it all, I was just offering advice that’s all,” Steven said innocently. “You do know you were actually willing Manchester United to score then, don’t you?” Penny asked teasingly. “Oh my God, I was wasn’t I?” Steven asked shocked as he tapped his forehead in frustration.

“Keep the ball,” Roy shouted to Rio as he gave the ball away to Patrick Viera. Roy came in with a crunching tackle and Paul Schloes got the ball back who passed to Rooney who ran past Campbell like he wasn’t there. “Go on Wazza,” Jamie and Peter said as they got out of their seats in excitement. “I can’t look,” Colleen said as she covered her eyes.

Just then they heard a roar and the stadium shook as Wayne Rooney put it in the back of the net past Lehman. Rooney couldn’t believe he went off in celebration and did a back flip as Garry and Rio danced around him. “I knew you’d score,” Rio screamed at him as he hugged him. “I did too,” Wayne said cockily. “Big head,” Garry said winking at him as they ran back into positions.

“Did you see your daddy score,” Colleen asked Lucas as she rocked him gently up and down on her knee. “What a goal,” Jamie said as he sat back down. “Even I couldn’t score a goal like that,” Michael said shocked. “Michael please, defenders only have to see you and they crap their pants,” Peter said laughing. Michael laughed. “Well I am pretty good aren’t I?” Michael said laughing. “God, could your head get any bigger?” Louise asked laughing.

Just then Rio went into Patrick Viera late and got the man instead of the ball. Patrick withered around on the floor like his life was coming to a sudden and brutal death. “Get up you woss,” Rio said as he offered his hand. “Ref, aren’t you going to book him?” Patrick asked as he got up. “He got the ball,” the ref said as he let the play continue. Rio did a smug face at Viera as he ran back into position.

“Rio was lucky not to get booked then,” Steven said laughing. “Viera did go down like a bit of a sissy though,” Penny said laughing. “No doubt Aresne will complain about it in his after match comments,” Steven said laughing. “It depends if he saw it or not,” Penny said laughing. “True,” Steven said as he smiled at her.

As the final whistle went Colleen and the girls cheered and clapped as their men walked off the pitch. “Oh my Rooney played so well,” Colleen said proudly. “And Rio, even though I thought he’d get booked for a moment then,” Rebecca said as she grabbed her handbag. “He was lucky to get away with that challenge,” Jamie said seriously. “Well he did that’s the main thing,” Emma said as they walked out the box. “Right lets go the family lounge and have some champers,” Peter said as he rubbed his heads together.

“He should have been sent off,” Wenger moaned to Ferguson as they walked down the tunnel. “Viera dived,” Alex said annoyed. “He didn’t you don’t know anything,” Wenger screamed at him. “Oh shut up you stupid frog,” Alex said as he stormed past Campbell and Viera. “Watch it you idiot,” Sol said irritably. “Don’t call our manager a idiot,” Paul shouted as he stormed towards Sol, forgetting they were England team mates. Roy Keane pushed Patrick Viera in annoyance as he stormed past him. “Oi watch it,” Patrick said fuming. “No you watch it, you moron,” Roy said as he walked towards him and pushed him again. That was it a full scale punch up erupted in the tunnel. Just then they saw a bowl of something fly through the tunnel and a bowl of soup fell on Wenger’s head. Rio, Garry and Wayne burst into giggles until Wayne said, “he certainly didn’t see that coming.”

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 09:43

LMAO!

Oh Dear! x

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 13:00

im in a fit of giggles there amazing :D

Edited by MrsGerrard<33 - 2/7/2009, 14:28

142 replies since 9/4/2009, 13:33   1020 views