view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 07:32

*Cries*

They're All Amazing Hunni! x

view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 07:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 11 – Growing up fast.

Steven felt this wave of pleasure came over him he deepened the kiss ever so slightly, but he didn’t back on her giving him a full on snog in reply, as her tongue moved around his mouth he put his arm gently around her shoulder. Even though he knew it was wrong as he was with Alex, but he couldn’t help but reply the kiss just as passionately. It wasn’t like how it was with Alex, like she couldn’t be arsed to kiss him, but this was warm and passionate, so much so he didn’t want to stop kissing her. He groaned as she pulled away.

Colleen and Wayne sat down on the field by the football pitch with Colleen’s head resting on his shoulder. “I’m so sorry,” Colleen whispered again. “Colleen will you stop saying your sorry and tell me what’s wrong,” Wayne said getting irritable. “How do you imagine your life in a years time?” Colleen asked looking at him. “Hopefully I would of won a trial with Manchester United, building myself up to break into the big team with the likes of Keane and Cantona,” Wayne said as he drifted off into his daydream. “What about us?” Colleen asked worriedly as she looked at him. “Oh us well you’ll probably be a budding journalist or a fashion designer, cheering me on in the stands at weekends, going out for meals, living together, we’re solid, aren’t we?” Wayne asked worriedly. “Of course we are, its just that there won’t be two of us anymore,” Colleen said quickly and nervously. Wayne looked at her confused.

“I shouldn’t of done that, I’m so sorry,” Penny said apologetically. “Sorry? Why are you apologizing? I should apologize I’m the one that kissed you first,” Steven said as he smiled at her. “It was a mistake, I was upset, I should get going to find Margaret,” Penny said as she started to push off. “Penny, you know if I was single you would be mine,” Steven said sadly. Penny nodded not trusting herself to speak. “Oh and Penny, you take care I don’t want to see any more cuts on your arm or they’ll be trouble missy,” Steven said as he wagged his finger at her. As he watched her push herself towards the school building, he kicked a coke can so hard it hit Rio on the head as he, Scott, Garry, Peter and Jamie walked out. “OWW, watch it Stevie,” Rio shouted as he rubbed his head.

“Are you OK Steven?” Peter asked worriedly. “I’m fine,” Steven said as he walked towards the changing rooms. “You sure? It’s just that you missed half of training,” Rio said worriedly. “I said I’m fine, why don’t you lot bugger off and leave me alone for a change,” Steven said irritably and stormed into the building where the changing rooms were. “Ohhh, I wonder what’s wrong with him?” Jamie said worriedly. “I bet I can guess, its girl problems and one girl in a wheelchair in particular,” Gary said as he did a knowing look to Rio.

“Are you breaking up with me?” Wayne asked bemused. “Of course not, what I’m trying to tell you is that, well…” Colleen said nervously. “Colleen just spit it out for God’s sake, your making me think that your dying or something, God your not are you?” Wayne suddenly asked worriedly. “Of course not,” Colleen said as she grabbed his hand and stroked it lovingly. “Then what?” Wayne said looking at her confused. “I’m pregnant,” Colleen said suddenly and quickly. Wayne to this spat out his Lemonade he had just been swigging from in shock.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 07:42

Oooooo You Cant Leave It There! :D

Love It.

Steven Get Rid Of Alex + Get With Penny! x

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 09:48

Omg :o: I've read all that and it's amazing :D Love all of it and hopefully Steven will get with Penny cos she seems lovely. Can't believe Coleen is pregnant :P Really good Fan Fiction!

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 10:23

I love it!!
alex is a whore steven can do so much better :D

{MyaZaRa;-
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 10:53

An Amazing Stories!

I Love Them...

Yeah! She Is A Whore And Will Come Back Soon!

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 11:23

Yeah and Alex went off with that tall dark student :o: Who would ever cheat on Stevie G? <3

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 11:30

alex obviously im not saying anything (:
ill get meself into trouble :lol:

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 11:32

Aww what were you gonna say? :lol: <3

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 11:34

haha nothing :rolleyes:

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 11:38

Bless you :lol: Alex was a slag in this though; she is better in real-life <3

view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 14:58

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 12 – Friendship goes a long way.

It was lunchtime and Wayne hadn’t moved an inch since Colleen told him the news, she had to go off to meet the others and he was left alone to take in the news. A baby? At 16? What was he going to do? He sighed deeply. “I refuse to believe you’ve had a worse morning than me,” Steven said as he sat next to him. “Oh I have believe me,” Wayne said as he looked at him. “Oh, but I bet you didn’t cheat on Colleen?” Steven asked as he shook his head. “You shagged someone else?” Wayne asked in disbelief. “No, it wasn’t s shag, it was a very, very, very long kiss,” Steven said sighing. “Who with, or don’t I need to ask?” Wayne asked laughing. “You don’t need to ask,” Steven said sighing, “oh how could I of been so stupid?” Wayne looked at him and shook his head. “Steven, your just a human being who makes mistakes, its natural,” Wayne said as he took a swing of his Sprite. “Is it a mistake to say that I enjoyed it?” Steven asked laughing. “Hey who am I to say what’s a mistake?” Wayne asked shrugging his shoulders, “so was she a good kisser?”

Penny was sitting in the canteen looking at her burger and not really wanting to eat it. Jackie, Colleen, Emma, Rebecca and Abby joined her. “It’s Penny, isn’t it?” Colleen asked friendly. Penny nodded her head as she smiled at her. “You like you’ve had a bad day like me?” Colleen said as she sat down. “What’s up Col?” Abby asked concerned. “Have you had another fight with Wayne?” Rebecca asked rolling her eyes. “No we haven’t, it’s complicated and a long story,” Colleen said sighing. “Well we’ve got all lunchtime, so take your time,” Jackie said as she smiled at her. “I’m pregnant,” Colleen said quickly. “Are you serious?” Rebecca screamed.

“Good, I had her tongue for lunch I think,” Steven said chuckling to himself. Wayne laughed. “Better than Alex?” Wayne asked as he looked at him seriously. “Oh I don’t know,” Steven said as he sighed deeply. “You know Stevie, if I wasn’t your best friend I wouldn’t tell you this, but I am, so I will, ditch Alex she is a skank,” Wayne said shaking his head. “Continue,” Steven said looking at him intrigued. “I seriously think Alex is cheating on you,” Wayne said seriously. Steven laughed. “Wazza I know that already,” Steven said sighing. Wayne looked at him amazed. “Why are you still with her then?” Wayne asked bemused. “Because I’m a daft bastard who hopes she will change,” Steven said sighing.

“Steven why settle for a cheap slapper when you can have Penny, kind, gentle and above all stunning at a click of your fingers?” Wayne asked bemused. “Because I’m scared,” Steven said as he looked up at him. “Scared of what? Her wheelchair is going to run over your best foot for football or scared of actually dumping Alex?” Wayne asked laughing. “Do you have dreams and ambitions Wayne?” Steven asked looking at him. “Oh yes, my dream is too be a happy, healthy, fit footballer playing for Man U and England, Colleen and I married with…” Wayne stopped and looked to the ground. “What’s wrong mate, why you stopped talking?” Steven asked concerned.

Colleen and Jackie were walking around the playground. “I can’t believe the others think I should kill it,” Colleen said dismayed. “Colleen, its your baby, your body and your future, they can’t tell you what or how to live and feel your life,” Jackie said as she put an arm around her. “I want this baby, I know I can be a good mum,” Colleen said as she looked up at her. “And Wayne?” Jackie asked looking at her. “Wayne’s still in shock, doesn’t believe it I don’t think, but I know my Wayney, he’ll support me,” Colleen said confidently. Jackie smiled at her and hugged her.

“Colleen’s pregnant,” Wayne said suddenly. “Excuse me?” Steven asked shocked. “Colleen’s pregnant,” Wayne said as he looked up to the sky. “You’ve actually done it?” Steven asked shocked. “No, my sperm shot through my trousers across the canteen table, under her skirt and embedded itself in her womb,” Wayne said sarcastically. “Alright, alright,” Steven said laughing, “what are you going to do?” Wayne sighed. “I just don’t know,” Wayne said seriously. “Do you want to be a dad?” Steven asked seriously. “One day I would, a boy so I can play football with him, Wayne Jnr would be nice,” Wayne said smiling, “what would you call your boy?” Steven looked at him and smiled. “George,” Steven said smiling, “George Gerrard.” Wayne laughed. “George?” Wayne asked laughing. “What’s wrong with George?” Steven asked indigently. “Nothing,” Wayne asked holding his arms up.

“Do you want children, Steven?” Wayne asked suddenly. “Now? With Alex?” Steven asked laughing. “You wouldn’t be with Alex, silly you’d be with the new kissing sensation,” Wayne said laughing. “Penny? I don’t know her well enough to know if she’d be a good mum, but she’d be better than Alex,” Steven said thinking. “Can you imagine us all with kids?” Wayne asked suddenly. “Scary images I’m having now,” Steven said laughing. “What do you think I should do Steven?” Wayne asked suddenly.

“Wayne, I can’t answer that for you, but what I do know what ever you do decide I’d be right behind you supporting you every step of the way, because you’re my best mate,” Steven said as he smiled at him. “Your mine too Steven, who ever you decide to be with I’ll support you,” Wayne said as he hugged his best mate.

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 15:59

Aww that's really good again :D Love it and the part where Wayne is sarcastic to Steven about getting Coleen pregnant was hilarious :lol: <3

view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 16:38

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 13 – Jackie and the bike sheds

Steven walked out of the school gates and stopped as he saw Penny getting in her car with her step-dad. He smiled at her and she turned her head and smiled at him back. “Where do you live, we can give you a lift home if you like?” Sue, Penny’s mum shouted out to him. He should refuse being too close to her, would be a nightmare for him. “Mum,” Penny whispered as she looked at her mum sternly. “Yeah, I’d love a lift thanks,” Steven said suddenly as he walked towards the car. Why did I say yes, Steven thought to himself as he opened the car door and got in.

Jamie walked towards the school gate and sighed as he put his hood up as it started to rain. “It’s always raining in this country, even in Summer,” Jamie said annoyed. “Oh what a shame, your fully clothed I was hoping for a another viewing,” Nicola said as she smirked at him. “Do you normally spy on people getting changed?” Jamie asked shyly. “Only the good looking ones,” Nicola said smiling at him. “You need your eyes tested if you think I’m good looking,” Jamie said shaking his head. “Who are you talking too?” Rio asked suddenly. “Her,” Jamie said as he turned to point to Nicola, but only to discover she had gone. Gary and Rio laughed. “You need to get out more, your starting to imagine people,” Gary said laughing.

Jackie walked out towards the school gates with Emma and Abby and Toni Poole bumped into her on purpose. “Watch it,” Toni said bitchily. “Sorry? But you bumped into me,” Jackie said trying not to laugh. “Jackie leave it, lets go,” Emma said as she pulled Jackie away. “Yeah I better, I’m meeting JT behind the bike sheds, I don’t want to be late,” Jackie said as she smirked at Toni as she walked off. “Your not really meeting with JT, are you?” Abby asked worriedly. “Please that ugly arse, I’d rather snog Peter Beardsley than him,” Jackie said as she walked out of the gate as she did a cheeky wave to Toni.

Wayne opened his front door and threw his bag in the hall violently. “WAYNE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, DON’T THROW YOUR BAG,” Wayne’s mum shouted from the kitchen. Wayne rolled his eyes and walked upstairs and opened his bedroom door and slammed it shut. “She can’t be pregnant,” Wayne said as undid his school shirt and flung in violently into the lining bin. A baby at 16? How would they cope? Wayne laid back on his bed and shut his eyes and started to think.

Michael Owen opened his front door after a long tiring day too be greeted by his mum and dad immediately waiting for the news. “I’m in,” Michael screamed excitedly, “I’ve been signed by Liverpool.”

143 replies since 6/4/2009, 20:13   817 views