view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:59

eeee alex is a little slime ball haha
go steven go steven :P

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:04

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter five – Franks mud cause.

“Stop it!” Colleen shouted as she ran on the pitch and tried to pull Wayne away, “there not worth it.” Just then before she knew it Frank punched her right on the eye instead of Wayne, not realizing she was there. “COLLEEN!” Wayne shouted as she dropped to the ground holding her face. Everyone stopped and looked at Frank open mouthed. “I didn’t mean too,” Frank said sheepishly.

“Didn’t meant too? You gave her a whack around the face,” Steven said as he pushed Frank back violently. “I was meant to have hit Wayne,” Frank said sounding a bit scared. “Since when has Wayne had long blonde hair and huge tits, you idiot,” Steven shouted as he pushed him further and further back. “I’m sorry,” Frank said as he held his arms up. “Yeah you’ll be sorry when I’ve made mincemeat out of you,” Steven said as he pushed him down to the ground so his face got all muddy. “Watch out you could slip on that mud… opps too late!” Steven shouted as he joined the others around Colleen.

“I’m OK Wayne,” Colleen said as she rubbed her black eye gently. “I don’t care if your OK, it shouldn’t have happened in the first place,” Wayne said as he stormed off towards Frank, who was surrounded by Terry and the other members. “Wayne…” Frank started slowly he knew he was about to get his head kicked in. “Shut it Frank,” Wayne said as he punched him hard on the nose. “WAYNE stop it!” Michael said as he pulled Wayne away.

“Mike didn’t you see what he did too Colleen?” Wayne asked infuriated. “Of course I did Wazza, but its not worth getting kicked out of school for is it?” Michael asked sympathetically. “It will if I kill that waste of space,” Wayne said as he charged again towards Frank again. “Wayne stop it, if you get kicked out your dream might not come true, you know the dream us lot walking out in a World Cup final, bringing the country’s dreams alive,” Michael said looking at him. “Stevie lifting the World Cup,” Wayne said dreamily. “If you get kicked out of this sporting academy that won’t happen,” Michael said smiling at him. “I know, I know,” Wayne said as he walked away from Frank in defeat. “What’s going on here?” the headmaster suddenly said.

“Nothing sir, it’s OK,” Gary said as he helped Colleen up with Jackie’s help. “Gary, do you expect me to believe that? Why’s Colleen on the floor and why is Frank as well?” he said looking around for an answer. “Wayne hit Frank, sir,” Joe said as he smiled smugly at Wayne. “Wayne is this true? You know if it is, your out as your on your last warning,” the headmaster asked shaking his head. “He didn’t hit him, I did,” Michael said suddenly looking up at the headmaster. “No you didn’t Michael, I did,” Wayne said looking at him like he was mad. “No sir, it was me,” Michael said as he walked off the pitch with the headmaster.

Steven, Rio, Gary, Wayne, Peter, Scott, Colleen, Louise and Jackie wait outside the headmasters office. “Why did he do that?” Wayne asked as he paced up and down the corridor. “Because he’s a good mate,” Steven said sighing. “Does this always happen?” Louise asked as she looked at Steven. Steven laughed. “Yep, and we always get in trouble while Terry’s All Gold, get away with it!” Steven said as he threw his water bottle on the floor in frustration. “Calm down, mate,” Rio said as he picked the water bottle up as he saw the school sectary look at them with anger.

“Hello, we’re here to see Mr. Raymond, its Penelope Rothe,” the woman said as she signed in. “Mr. Raymond is seeing someone at the moment, but if you’ll take a seat over there, I’ll let him know you’re here,” the secretary said as she watched the mother push her daughter too the seats opposite the boys.

Steven looked up and was mesmerized as he saw the girl in the wheelchair, she was simply stunning with long mousy hair, and big gorgeous green eyes, he even noticed she had brown speckle bits mixed in with the green. Steven smiled at her and she smiled back shyly at him. “Your drooling,” Scott whispered as he looked at Steven laughing.

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:10

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahah thats great. poor frank again hahaha!!!

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:11

Eee its getting nasty :lol: these are really good!

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:17

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter six – Something just fell from the sky.

Michael came out of the room looking angry and annoyed and stormed out of the reception area. “Mike, wait up, what happened?” Wayne shouted after him as he swung his bag over his shoulder. “I told him how Frank hit Colleen and I hit him as a reaction to that, he didn’t believe Frank hit her,” Michael said throwing his hands up in frustration. “WHAT?” Wayne shouted in disbelief, “but Colleen has a black eye!” Michael looked at Wayne with fury and kicked over a bin in pure frustration. “Mike calm down, I’ve never seen you like this,” Wayne said as he looked at his friend worriedly. “I can’t go to my trial tomorrow,” Michael said tears nearly forming in his eyes. “WHAT?” Wayne shouted in disbelief. “My punishment is that I’m not allowed to go to my Liverpool trial tomorrow,” Michael said the tears really flowing now. “It’s Liverpool, one of the best teams in the world, you could be playing with Robbie Fowler,” Wayne said dismayed. “Well, I won’t be now, will I, all down to Frank bloody Lampard,” Michael said as he stormed off. “Whoa, what’s happened?” Rio asked shocked. “You don’t want to know, but Lampard will when I’ve caught up with him,” Wayne said as he stormed off after Michael.

Penny was in the office with her mother and Mr. Raymond talking about when she can start. “We have lifts for you and one to one help,” Mr. Raymond finished up as he looked at the shy girl in front of him. Mr. Raymond noticed the Liverpool shirt Penny was wearing and smiled. “Liverpool fan I take it?” Mr. Raymond asked smiling. “Nah, I’m an Evertonian,” Penny said sarcastically. Penny’s mum, Sue, starts to laugh. “That’s my Penny, always sarcastic,” Sue said laughing as she stood up. “Well, she should meet young Steven, he’s a huge Liverpool fan,” Mr. Raymond said as he got up and opened the door for them, he spotted Steven still sitting there chatting to the other lads. “Ahh, Steven talking of the devil,” Mr. Raymond said smiling at him. “What have I done now?” Steven asked sighing.

“Nothing, I was just saying to Penny here that you’re a Liverpool fan,” Mr. Raymond said as put his arm around Steven’s shoulder, “this boy is one of the most talented young footballers in our football academy.” Steven looked at Penny at smiled at her dashingly. “See, love I’d told you’d make friends, you can tell him how much you fancy Robbie Flower,” Sue said laughing. “Mum, its Fowler,” Penny said laughing at her mother, “and I don’t think he’d be interested in the looks of Robbie Fowler, somehow!” Steven laughed, he liked the look of her, he could tell she was warm, kind and very, very funny and above all she was stunning.

Just at that moment another girl walked in with long brown hair and stunning brown eyes with her mum, and the air was full of confidence. “Oh mum what are you like staring at that fit boy down the corridor,” the girl said in a full blown Liverpudlian accent. Behind her walked in Frank and John. “Oh God, not another scouser,” John whispered underneath his breath. “You better believe it baby, I’m Nicola and I’m a scouser through and through,” Nicola said as she walked off towards the reception area giggling.

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:23

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Wow its well good!! i love nhow stevie is all nice inn this one well done

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:25

awww i love these <3 well done x

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:27

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter seven – Flirting and football what more could a boy want.

It was a new day and Michael Owen was on the train station’s platform waiting for his train to take him to Liverpool. Even though Mr. Raymond had told him not to go, he and his dad spoke about it, and they decided that school was less important than his football career. All morning he was getting texts from the gang wishing him good luck, but only one text caught his attention from Louise. He wondered how she got his number, but he didn’t care, he was just happy that she cared.

Steven walked up to the gates at school and saw Penny being dropped off by her mum and dad, he looked at her and just couldn’t help but smile at her. “Now Penny have you got everything?” Sue asked as she looked at her daughter seriously. “For hells sake mum, of course I have,” Penny said in mock anger. “Do you want your mum and I to push you in?” James, her dad, asked. “No, I’ll be fine, off you go,” Penny said as she shooed her mum and dad away. “Hey,” Steven said as he walked towards her. “Hey, Steven is it?” Penny asked smiling up at him. “Got it one, do you want a hand?” Steven asked as he saw her struggling over the bumpy service. “Depends if your strong enough?” Penny asked as she winked at him. “Of course I’m strong enough!” Steven said laughing as he grabbed her wheelchair handles. “Oh have you joined the spastic association?” John shouted at him. “Yeah he has, would you like join, there’s plenty of room!” Penny shouted at him. Steven looked down and her and he just felt like he wanted to kiss her passionately.

Colleen and Wayne walked in the school gates holding hands. “Are you sure your OK?” Wayne asked as he looked at her black eye. “Wayne I’m fine,” Colleen said sighing. “I’m just worried that’s all, you just look a bit pale,” Wayne said worriedly. “Oh it’s just the time of the month,” Colleen said hurriedly. “Too much information, seriously,” Wayne said as he covered his ears up. Colleen laughed. “Oh whose that with Steven?” Wayne asked as he saw Steven pushing Penny in the building. “Alex won’t be happy, she’s doing some serious flirting with him,” Colleen said annoyed. “Well, I would too if I was going out with Alex,” Wayne said laughing. “What does that mean?” Colleen said with her hands on her hips. “Oh come on Colleen, Alex is a hoe and you know it,” Wayne said sighing. “Excuse me that’s my best friend your talking about,” Colleen said as she stormed off in a mood just as Jackie arrived. “Do I smell or something?” Jackie asked worriedly as she sniffed her armpits. “Don’t worry about her, woman’s problems,” Wayne said as laughed. Jackie looked at him and shock her head, but stopped when she saw Scott walk towards them.

Nicola walked into school and immediately bumped into another student. “I’m sorry,” Nicola said as she looked at him and smiled. “Don’t worry about it,” the boy said in a strong Liverpudlian accent. “You come from Liverpool?” Nicola asked shocked. “Yeah, as do you by the sounds of things,” the boy said as he smiled at her. “Oh yeah you better believe it baby,” Nicola said laughing. “I’m Jamie,” Jamie said as extended his head. “I better be off,” Nicola said as she ran towards the school building. “Aren’t you going to tell me your name?” Jamie called out after her. “One day,” Nicola said giggling.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:41

how sweet is steven <3 bless him
there so good :) x

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter eight – Owens delight and Gerrard’s pain.

Michael walked out of the train station and smelt the air, he was back home where he belonged. He walked down a couple of streets and there he saw the most beautiful sight in the world, Anfield, the place where anything could happen. Here he was the most important day of his life, waiting for Rick Parry and some others to meet him, he felt sick. Oh how he wished Wayne and Peter were here to calm him down.

Steven and Penny were in the canteen when Wayne and Jackie walked in. “Morning Wazza,” Steven said as he bit into his bacon sarnie. “Hey, oh its bacon today, wicked,” Wayne said as he ran to get into the queue. Steven and Jackie laughed. “Wazza? Is that his name?” Penny asked shocked. Steven and Jackie laughed again. “No, its Wayne but we call him Wazza,” Steven said as he smiled at her. “Do you have a nickname?” Penny asked as she looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye. “Stevie G,” Steven said as he mopped her ketchup with his bread. “OI, that’s my ketchup,” Penny said as she slapped his arm playfully. Steven looked at her smugly. “What are you going to do?” Steven asked folding his arms. “I don’t know yet, Stevie G,” Penny said as she picked her toast up and bit it. Jackie and Wayne looked at each other and laughed. “What are you two laughing at?” Steven asked suddenly, breaking away eye contact with Penny. “Nothing!” Wayne said holding his arms up innocently. “Wayne a word please, outside,” Steven said as he stood up. Wayne and Steven walked outside and passed Rio and Gary, who followed them out.

“Why were you laughing?” Steven asked getting annoyed with Wayne. “Oh come on Steven, it’s so obvious,” Wayne said laughing. “What is obvious?” Steven asked indignantly. “That you fancy her,” Wayne said laughing. “Fancy who?” Rio asked confused. Steven sighed and lent back against the brick wall. “Mate, what’s up?” Gary asked as he touched his shoulder. “I’m in deep trouble lads,” Steven said as he let out another sigh. “Why?” Rio asked worriedly, “is it JT and his idiots?” Steven looked at them and shook his head. “I’m falling for another girl,” Steven said as banged his head against the wall. “WHO?” Peter asked suddenly as he walked towards them. “It’s Penny isn’t it?” Wayne asked smiling. Steven nodded. “Why are you smiling like that Wazza?” Steven asked annoyed, “you standing there smiling like a Cheshire cat, isn’t going to help.” Wayne laughed again, and Steven put his hands on his hips. “What?” Steven asked beginning to get angry.

“Steven, why are you even thinking about this decision its obvious who you should be with,” Wayne said shaking his head. “I know, Alex is the one for me, Penny and I are just going to be friends,” Steven said as he went to walk back into the canteen. “No Steven, that’s not who I think you should be with,” Wayne said laughing. “Eh?” Steven asked confused. “I’m sorry Steven, but Alex is a slag, she walks around the school in smallest mini skirts that you can practically see what she’s had for breakfast,” Wayne said sighing. “Hey, that’s my girlfriend your talking about,” Steven said getting peed off. “Well, if you like her so much why are you eyeing up some other girl then?” Wayne asked folding his arms. “”Because she’s funny, easygoing and very, very beautiful,” Steven said sighing, “God, being a man sucks,” Steven said as he opened the canteen doors again and walked back in.

Colleen ran into the toilets and was violently sick and she slinked down the cubicle wall too the floor and burst into tears. “Please God, don’t let it be what I think it is!” Colleen whispered as a new batch of tears came into her eyes.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 22:59

awww poor stevie :( i say be with penny :D alex is a slag aha xx

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 23:08

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Maybe I’ll tell you my name… maybe I won’t

The bell went for lessons and Alex quickly ran into the canteen straitening her skirt, which Wayne immediately noticed. “Sorry Steven I was meant to meet you at the bus stop wasn’t I?” Alex asked breathlessly. “Don’t worry if I’m not the most important thing in your life,” Steven said as he stood up and swung his bag over his shoulder. “Steven, where are you going? Aren’t you going to walk me to class?” Alex said as she pouted at him. “I’ve got football practice,” Steven said as he stormed out of the canteen. “What’s wrong with him?” Alex asked shrugging his shoulders. “Did you get dressed in the dark this morning?” Wayne asked as Alex turned around to walk out. “What?” Alex asked confused. “Your skirt, its on back to front,” Wayne said as he pointed to the huge slit that showed the back of her knickers. “You dozy cow,” Emma said as she walked in with Abby and Rebecca. “Morning gorgeous,” Rio said as kissed Rebecca on the lips passionately. “Guys I’m trying to eat here,” Jackie said as she looked up at them. “Your just jealous that your single,” Gary said laughing.

“How do you know I’m single?” Jackie asked as she cocked her head to one side. “Ohhh, do you have a boyfriend?” Rio asked laughing. “No, but I have my eye on someone,” Jackie said as she looked and Scott and Jamie who had just entered. Garry, Rio and Peter turn around and look at who she’s staring at. “Who are you staring at Scotty or Carra?” Rio asked nosily. “Mind your own beeswax, anyway I’m off for my lesson,” Jackie said as she stood up and walked towards the exit, but bumped into Scott by accident. “Ohhh I am sorry,” Jackie said as she composed herself.

“Don’t worry, it’s my fault I should have been looking where I was going,” Scott said as he smiled at her. Jackie smiled and walked out of the canteen smiling just as Colleen walked in. “Are you OK Colleen?” Jackie asked worriedly. “Sorry?” Colleen asked as she stared at Wayne worriedly. “Are you OK?” Jackie asked again. “I’m fine, I’m just tired,” Colleen said as she walked past Jackie in a rush and ran up too Wayne quickly.

“Alright gorgeous,” Wayne said as he kissed her quickly. “Not really,” Colleen said as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. “Hey, hey what’s wrong?” Wayne asked as he put his arms around him. “We need to talk, are you busy?” Colleen asked as she wiped her eyes with her shirt sleeve. “I’m just off for football practice at the academy, but I can be late,” Wayne said as he put his arm around her and walked out of the canteen. “Don’t worry it’s not important, you need all the practice you can get,” Colleen said as she smiled up at him. “OI, what’s that meant to mean, that I’m crap?” Wayne asked in mock anger. “No, of course not, I didn’t mean that,” Colleen said trying to stop the tears falling down from her eyes. “Hey, hey what’s up?” Wayne said as he pulled her chin up to face him. “I’m so, so sorry,” Colleen said as she cried on his shoulder.

Jamie was outside on the football pitch warming up for a friendly five a side, well as friendly as it can be when your playing against Lampard, when he saw the girl he bumped into walk past the pitch. “Hey again,” she shouted at him. “Hi,” he said shyly. “Nice legs,” she said as she wolf whistled at him. Jamie went bright red but managed to smile at her, under the embarrassment. “So are you going to tell me your name?” Jamie shouted to her. “I might tell you, but then again I might not!” Nicola said as she walked away giggling. Jamie sighed in annoyance.

As this was happening Penny sat in the canteen crying her eyes out, she needed saving and quick.

Hope your not getting bored of this, I have like wrote loads of this lol

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 23:16

haha im not getting bored there dead good :lol: there making me laugh and keeping me entertained

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 23:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 10 – Imaginary friends, Anfield dreams and a secret kiss

Michael walked down the tunnel with Rick Parry and his mouth opened wide in shock as he saw the: This is Anfield sign. He touched it to give him good luck as he was about to meet his idols, Ian Rush, John Barnes, Robbie Fowler just to name a few. He breathed heavily and walked out onto the pitch and looked up and smiled. This was Anfield, the place the opposition feared the most. And if this goes well, he might even put on the Liver bird each week and play for his team he’s supported since a boy. He turned around and he felt like he was about to faint, Ian Rush was walking towards him. Michael wanted to faint, but he couldn’t if Wazza and Stevie found out he would get teased for life.

Penny pushed herself out of the canteen and the wind immediately hit her, the school physiotherapist was with her and they were going to work on some catching. Penny’s worse area of her physiotherapy program. They were working by the football area, she could see Steven and Frank begrudgingly warm up together. When she saw him her heart missed a beat and she felt happy, but she didn’t deserve to be happy, she was Penelope Rothe. Happiness happened to other people, and besides he had a girlfriend. Who was stunning, what chance did she have, she was just an ugly spastic whose own father left her when she was born. The ball came towards her and she couldn’t catch it, as she put her head down in disappointed she heard a voice. “Liverpool fan’s don’t quit,” he said in his gorgeous Liverpudlian accent. She looked up and groaned. “I can’t do it,” Penny said in frustration. “Yes you can, hey Margaret can you let me try with Penny during half time?” Steven asked Margaret, the Physiotherapist. “If you don’t mind,” Margaret asked smiling.

Jackie was in science with John Terry, Frank Lampard and Toni Poole. John looked at Jackie up and down and she looked at him disgust. “Oi, are you staring at my boyfriend?” Toni asked as she stood in front of her. “Not in a million years, I’d rather stare at a pile of dog crap than him,” Jackie said shaking her head. “What’s wrong with my man then?” Toni asked annoyed. “Nothing if you like the look of ugliness,” Jackie said sighing. “I’m not ugly,” John said ingignantly. “Yeah right, it looks like you fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down,” Jackie said as she turned her head away and shock her head at Louise.

“Right, I want you too stop thinking you can’t catch this ball because you can,” Steven said as he threw it. Penny put her arms up and caught her first ball in her life, but as she did her sleeves rode up to show all her cuts and bruises on her arm. “What’s wrong with your arm?” Steven asked worriedly. “Mind your own business,” Penny said defensively. Steven looked at her walked towards her and lifted her sleeve up gently, just touching her made him jump nearly as he felt some sort of spark. As he saw the bruises and the cuts he gasped. “What happened, who did this to you?” Steven whispered as he gently rubbed a finger of the cuts. “No one,” Penny whispered back. “What a knife and a fist just magically stabbed and punched you,” Steven asked in annoyance. Penny looked up at him and the tears welled up in her eyes. Steven put his hand on her cheek and very gently wiped the tears away. “Now Liverpool fans don’t cry, so tell me what’s wrong maybe I can help,” Steven said as he pushed her towards the bench.

Nicola was behind the sports centre peeking through the fire exit door by the boys changing room. There she saw him, Jamie, she peeked sneakily as he took his shorts and pants off revealing a gorgeous toned bum. Kat wolf whistled loudly and Jamie turned around suddenly reveling everything. “Your certainly not cold,” Nicola said as she ran away laughing. “OI come back,” Jamie shouted as he put a towel around himself. “Who are you shouting at?” Rio asked as he came out of the shower. “There was this girl here, who I keep meeting,” Jamie said as he looked out the door once again. “Yeah sure there was,” Gary said laughing. “Jamie, sometimes I think you have an imaginary friend,” Peter said as he laughed with others.

Steven was sitting on the bench looking at Penny worriedly but feeling a warm feeling inside him. “So, who did this?” Steven said as he pointed to his wrist. “I did,” Penny whispered as she tried to stop the tears flowing. Steven gasped in shock. “But why, why do that too your self,” Steven asked as he looked at her worriedly. “Because I am nothing, I’m just this person in a wheelchair, I have no friends, no father, no boyfriend, I’m ugly, I’m useless, I’m a nobody,” Penny said quietly as she looked at him. “Lets get this straight first of all, your not ugly,” Steven said as he looked at her. “Yeah I’m beating men off with a stick,” Penny said sarcastically. “Penny, having a partner isn’t the be all and end all you know?” Steven said sighing. “Problems with Alex?” Penny asked laughing. “Oh she’s just pissing me off at the moment,” Steven said sighing. “Well she’s gorgeous,” Penny said trying not let the jealousy come through. “So that man wasn’t your father?” Steven asked suddenly. “Nope, step dad, my dad walked out on me 10 days after I was born,” Penny said sadly. “The bastard,” Steven said as he looked at her, “but he’s not worth doing this to yourself Penny.” Penny looked up at him and smiled. “Do you ever have dreams and ambitions?” Penny asked him as she smiled. “Oh yes, I dream of one day playing for Liverpool, winning trophies, captaining my club and country, playing in the Euros and World Cups, marriage, kids the works, you?” Steven asked as he drifted off into his dream. “Too be loved,” Penny said sadly. Steven turned around and Penny’s face broke his heart into two, he lifted her face up and very gently kissed her on the lips.

143 replies since 6/4/2009, 20:13   817 views