;gerrard

hahaha - i always speak the truth :P

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 22:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 27 – Jackie & Nicola vs. Alex.

“What’s going on?” Jamie asked Nicola as she looked at his girlfriend. “This slapper, started having a go at Penny,” Nicola said as she looked at Jamie with fury in her eyes. “WHAT?” Steven asked furiously. “I don’t know what she’s talking about, see you later,” Alex said as she walked off. “Don’t you walk away from me,” Nicola said as she tried to walk after her but Jamie stopped her. “Jamie, I’m not going to let her get away with that comment,” Nicola said as she looked at him annoyed.

“Penny?” Steven asked as he crouched besides her and tried to stop her scratching her arm. “Stop scratching darling, they’ll bleed again,” Steven said as he put his arms over hers. He heard her deep heavy breathing and looked at Jamie with panic in his eyes. “Let’s get her out of here,” Jamie said as he walked towards Steven. Steven took the brakes off and pushed her out quickly to let her get some fresh air. “Alright babe, breath nice and slowly,” Steven said as he looked at her with worry. Nothing, not a reply. “Penny, why don’t we carry on talking about the surprise,” Nicola said as she bent down in front of her. Penny nodded at Nicola as she breathed heavily as she tried to push herself but couldn’t she was too weak. “Its OK, I do it,” Steven said as he pushed her to where Nicola was.

“What was all that about?” Rio asked nosily. “IF I go to Liverpool guys and at the moment it’s a BIG IF, I want you to promise me you will look after her,” Steven said looking at everyone seriously. “Look after who?” Jackie asked as she walked up to them with Scott. “Penny, now you know how important Liverpool is too me, but so is Penny and I want you to promise me that, if she comes in with even a scratch on her arm, phone me immediately OK?” Steven asked getting agitated. “Why?” Jackie asked confused. “Of course we will,” Scott said as he put his arm around Jackie. “And make sure Nicola doesn’t do anything stupid to Alex,” Jamie added in worriedly. “Whoa, you want us to stop Nicola, are you crazy?” Garry asked laughing, “she’ll kill us if we stop her doing anything.”

“Now are you going to tell me what got you in such a state like that?” Nicola asked gently. “I don’t know,” Penny whispered as she looked at her. “I don’t want you to listen to Alex, your not what she said OK?” Nicola asked as she looked at her. “But…” Penny whispered. “You are not, OK, if you were why would Steven want you, he dumped her for you, he even slept with you before her, doesn’t that say something?” Nicola asked looking at her. Penny nodded and smiled. “Good girl, now tell me all about this boat idea,” Nicola said as she got her notepad out. “Well, well you’ve finally stopped crying,” Alex said as she walked past them.

“Oh go away, and leave us alone,” Penny said with the only bit of fighting power she had left. “Oh she speaks,” Alex said as she looked at her bitchily. “Yeah I do, unlike you my peroxide blonde locks haven’t killed off my brain cells,” Penny said as she looked at Nicola, who was practically pissing herself with laughter. “Just remember Penny, I’ve hurt you once and I can do it again,” Alex said as she turned to walk away. She didn’t get far when Nicola slapped her around the face.

“Oh God,” Jackie said as she saw the commotion and ran towards it with everyone following her. “OI, leave her alone,” Jackie screamed as Alex slapped Nicola back. “I’m going to bloody kill you,” Nicola screamed as she saw Jackie grab her hair and pulled her head back. “Right you listen to me, leave us alone before Nicola and I put you in the local hospital, got it?” Jackie asked as she pulled Alex’s hair tighter. Alex nodded. “Good,” Jackie said as she let go of her hair and walked away.

view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 22:55

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww bless steven so protective over her!!
giess whats coming up:
MORE PLEASE

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 22:56

ahhh go girls!
alex is a cow
she really is lol

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 07:26

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 28 – Liverpool Theme.

Nicola looked around her room and got out her Liverpool kit out and put it on and smiled as she looked at the back she had her boyfriends name in big letters, CARRAGHER. “Let’s just get through tonight,” Nicola whispered as she stroked the liver bird on her shirt.

James was driving Penny to the docks near the boat they had hired for Steven and Jamie’s leaving party. She, as Kat, wore a Liverpool kit but with GERRARD on the back. “You OK love?” James asked as he looked at her. “Yeah,” Penny sighed. “You know he has to do this, he’s a smashing lad a great footballer, a leader, as a Liverpool fan I want him in our squad, but I know your going to miss him, but I’ll drive you up every weekend and I’ll even let you use the phone in the evenings,” James said laughing. “Thanks James,” Penny said smiling.

“Can’t believe they’ve organized a party for us,” Jamie said as he put his Liverpool shirt on. “Me either, on a boat as well, cant wait for tonight to spend some quality time with my girl,” Steven said smiling. “I just don’t want tonight to end, tomorrow morning we’re leaving and I’m going to miss Nicola like crazy,” Jamie said sadly. “I’m so worried about leaving Penny, I just can’t imagine not seeing her everyday,” Steven said sadly. “Lets not think about that, lets just enjoy tonight,” Jamie said as he looked at Steven and smiled.

Nicola waited outside the boat as she saw Wayne in his Man U and Colleen in her Liverpool shirt. “Thanks for coming guys,” Nicola said as she looked at them and smiled. “I wouldn’t miss Stevie and Jamie’s goodbye do’s for anything,” Wayne said as he helped Colleen on the boat. “Glad to hear it Wazza,” Nicola said as she smiled at him, “How are you feeling Colleen?” Colleen looked at her and pointed to a now nice round stomach. “Fat,” Colleen said laughing. “Your not fat, your gorgeous,” Wayne said as he kissed her on the cheek.

“Alright Nicola,” Jackie said as she walked up to Kat as she wore her Manchester United shirt. “Ask me tomorrow morning,” Nicola said as she looked at Jackie, “where’s Scott?” Jackie laughed. “Scott had a bit of an accident over his Newcastle shirt,” Jackie said giggling. “Do I want to know?” Nicola asked as she looked Jackie covering her eyes. “No nothing like that, he spilt his coke down his shirt,” Jackie said giggling. “Talking of the devil,” Nicola said as he saw Scott walking towards them wiping his shirt down with a tissue.

James opened the car door and helped Penny into her wheelchair. “You’ll be OK,” James said as he put a packet of tissues in her bag. “I know I will,” Penny said as she smiled at him and pushed off towards the boat. “If it isn’t the gorgeous Penelope,” Steven suddenly said as he stood beside her. “And if isn’t the sexy Stevie G,” Penny said as she looked up at him. “And may I add, that Liverpool red really suits you,” Steven said as he looked at her and grabbed her wheelchair to push her to the boat. “Wait until you see the back of the shirt,” Penny said as she smiled at him. “I can’t wait until I take that shirt off your back,” Steven said as he winked down at her. “You’ve got a filthy mind,” Penny said laughing. “I don’t know what your talking about,” Steven said innocently.

As Steven carried Penny on board the boat as Jamie and Nicola folded the wheelchair away. “WOW!” Steven exclaimed as he saw the decorations. As he looked around he saw all his friends in their football shirts and Red and white streamers hanging from the ceiling, there was a huge banner with ‘You’ll never walk alone, Steven and Jamie’ written on it at a huge table with so much food on it. And then he saw it two cakes in a shape of a shirt with red icing and one had ‘GERRARD’ and the other ‘CARRAGHER’. “Holy mother of God,” Jamie whispered as he looked at Kat. “I take it you like,” Nicola said as she giggled. “Like? I love,” Jamie said as he looked at her and kissed her on the lips. “Stop the soppiness Jamie, and lets get this party underway,” Nicola said as she pulled away.

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 08:02

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

omg thats brill
more more more pretty please

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 08:36

Brilliant Penny loved it.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 09:48