view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 22:34

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww Jackie I love it we are back together

mrsparker
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 09:04

Chapter 14

“Why haven’t you been in touch?” Penny asked as her tone changed from excited to sad her hormones running all over the place as she looked at her old bestfriend tears threatening to fall,
“Penny please don’t get upset I have missed you guys so much I tried to get in touch the moment I got down here but my mum had moved my diary so I couldn’t and then I haven’t had chance at all to get back up there so I could come and see you because I’ve been so busy” Jackie explained “Please don’t hate me” Jackie pleaded with her,
“See Penny I told you she would have” Louise said as she hugged Jackie tightly.

“Penny?” Jackie asked hopefully when she pulled away from Louise,
“Come here you” Penny said as she hugged Jackie and Louise tightly as the three of them started to cry,
“dear god I thought Penny was the only one that had all these extra pregnancy hormones” Steven said as he sat with Michael and the lads as they looked on,
“you know what they are like Stevie” Michael said looking at his best mate,
“Woah hangon one minute!” Jackie gasped as she heard Steven’s comment and pulled away from Penny looking at her best friend “Your Pregnant?” Jackie asked Penny as she looked at her in shock Penny just nodded nervously as she looked at Steven.

“Oh Penny come here” Jackie said as she hugged Penny tightly “how far along are you? When are you due? Do your parent’s know” Jackie threw the questions out at her friend excitedly
“God Jackie enough with the questions” Steven said laughing,
“Yeah babe calm down and give them a minute” Scott said laughing softly as he pulled Jackie down onto his knee,
“I’m in my second month so due the end of August and no my parent’s don’t know yet” Penny said sighing as she rubbed her small stomach as she sat down on Steven’s knee.

“And Steven your supporting her I hope because if your not ill have to kick your arse” Jackie said as she looked at her oldest friend,
“of course I am Jackie” Steven said as he looked at her in mock hurt,
“is he?” Jackie asked as she looked at Penny,
“Yeah he’s been the best boyfriend ever” Penny said smiling as she kissed Steven softly as she looked at him. “Anyways enough about us what about you, who is this?” Penny asked as she looked at Jackie sat on Scott’s knee his arms wrapped around her,
“yeah dish” Louise said giggling from where she sat on Michaels lap,
“oh god here we go!” Rio said groaning as he rolled his eyes.

“Sorry this is Scott” Jackie said as she introduced him to the girls “Scott this is Penny and Louise” she finished,
“good to meet you” Scott said as he let go of Jackie’s waist for a second and shook their hands politely,
“so how did you get together” Penny and Louise said giggling excitedly,
“Oh I just love this story” Rebecca said looking at Toni,
“I know” Toni replied as she listened on.

“Well I met Scott the first day at School he showed me around” Jackie started,
“and it was love at first sight eh Scott” John said as he winked at him,
“John Shh” Tony said whacking her boyfriend playfully,
“we became really close pretty much straight away and by the end of the week the last day at School Scott asked me out to go on a double date except John and Toni didn’t show up” Jackie explained as she pointed out John and Toni to the girls who waved back at them to introduce themselves,
“Scott was so nervous” Frank said as he remembered as the guys laughed,
“shhh” the girls said as they scolded them,
“he took me to Regent’s park and we talked over a hot chocolate then Scott took me to the ice rink in the park and talked to his uncle so we could have it all to ourselves” Jackie said smiling,
“Aww” the girls cooed,
“pass me the sick bucket” Rio said laughing earning him an elbow from Rebecca “hey!” Rio exclaimed looking at her,
“it was snowing and Scott led me out onto the ice that’s when it happened and we kissed” Jackie said smiling as she looked at Scott lovingly as she kissed him,
“and they haven’t stopped ever since” John said as he looked at his bestfriend.

view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 17:06

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww that was so sweet!

mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 14:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQ6SfPZggw

Chapter 15

I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Love is all around me
And so the feeling grows

One Month later and everyone was off school for half term it was Valentines Day and in London Scott was knocking on Jackie’s door waiting for her to answer.
“Oh my god Scott” Jackie squealed as she saw the huge bouquet of red and white roses in his arms “you’re the best boyfriend ever” Jackie said as she threw her arms around him and jumped into his arms her legs flying around his waist, Scott laughed as he kissed her forehead softly carefully moving the flowers with his hands so they where wrapped around his girlfriends back.
“Happy Valentines Day” Scott said as he carried her back inside the house,
“Happy Valentines Day I love you” Jackie said as she jumped down and admired her flowers “I love them Scott we should go put them in water” Jackie said smiling as she took the flowers from him and skipped into the kitchen happily.

Its written on the wind
Its everywhere I go, oh yes it is
So if you really love me
Come on and let it show

“You think she will like it?” Steven said as he showed Michael and Jamie the ring,
“of course she will love it Steven do you not think your to young for this” Michael asked him,
“Michael I love her besides she’s having my baby I have a lot to do for her and I need to you know look out for her provide for her and I need to at least make things not bad for when her mum and dad find out about the baby they are going to kill me” Steven said as he put his head in his hands as he looked at his best friends,
“Yeah I wouldn’t like to be in your shoes like mate” Jamie said as he put his hand on Steven’s back.

You know I love you
I always will
My minds made up
By the way that I feel
There’s no beginning
There’ll be no end
Cause on my love
You can depend

“Oh Scott it’s so romantic” Jackie say as the cuddled up on the sofa watching the final scene’s of Four Wedding’s and a funeral,
“I know babe” Scott said pulling her closer and kissing the side of her head he’d hardly watched the film unable to take his eyes off his girlfriend the whole time,
“and I just love this song” Jackie said sighing as Love is All Around us played with the credits,
“we should get ready for the party” Scott said as he looked at her,
“Yeah I need to make myself look pretty” Jackie said as she smiled at him and stood up,
“babe you are already beautiful” Scott said as he pulled her to him and kissed her.

I see your face before me
As I lay on my bed
I kinda get to thinking
Of all the things you said, oh yes I did
You gave your promise to me
And I gave mine to you
I need someone beside me
In everything I do, oh yes I do

“John we really need to get ready for the party” Toni laughed as he kissed down her neck,
“but babe we can have another half an hour or so in bed can’t we” John said as he ran his fingers over her body,
“John” Toni moaned at his touch as she gave in and let him get his way.

You know I love you
I always will
My minds made up
By the way that I feel
There’s no beginning
There’ll be no end
Cause on my love
You can depend

“Michael its beautiful” Louise said as he placed the bracelet on her tiny wrist,
“anything for you baby” Michael said sweetly as he kissed her softly on the lips,
“Michael you don’t need to sweet talk me we have been together since we was ten I’m already yours” Louise said giggling as she looked at him,
“and ill never tire of sweet talking you so get used to it because you will be putting up with it for everyday of the rest of our lifes” Michael said without even thinking,
“oh Michael” Louise said as she threw her arms around her boyfriend and sighed contently.

Ooh, its written in the wind
And where I go
So if you really love me
Come on and let it show

“Your missing one thing” Scott said as he walked in the room and looked at Jackie as she sat at her dressing table,
“a necklace” Scott said as he looked at her,
“oh yeah ill just get the one you brought to match my ring now” Jackie said smiling as she went to get the necklace out from the jewellery box as she smiled at the ring that hadn’t left her finger since he placed it there Christmas day,
“no not that one this one” Scott said as he walked up behind her and started to place the necklace round her neck,
“Scott its beautiful” Jackie gasped as she looked at him through the glass of the mirror as he carefully fastened the necklace in place,
“only the best for you” Scott said kissing her as she turned to face him.

Come on and let it show...

“The flowers are beautiful Steven I love them” Penny said as she hugged her boyfriend tightly,
“you deserve them babe” Steven said as he kissed her on the forehead as he held her tightly still nervous about giving her the ring “these are for you too” Steven said as he handed her the box of chocolates as she pulled away,
“Oh Steven and baby will appreciate them too” Penny whispered as she put her hand on her tiny stomach the bump only visible to those that knew although it was becoming more obvious,
“good I hope baby Gerrard does” Steven said as he placed his hand over her own on her stomach,
“baby!” Sue exclaimed,
“Penny what is going on!” Paul exclaimed as he looked at his daughter and Steven.

view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 16:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww Jackie I love it, and I love the choice of song x

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 17:17

awww thats so sweet

mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 17:48

Chapter 16

“Mum, dad?” Penny said her mouth wide in shock,
“please I can explain” Steven said as he fidgeted nervously as he looked at her parents,
“oh you better have some damn good excuses for this one!” Paul said as he looked at Steven angrily “you’ve got my Penny pregnant she’s still in school for god’s sake she’s only sixteen years old!” he exclaimed as he charged towards Steven,
“Dad!” Penny shouted as she stepped in front of Steven blocking her dad from him.

“Hey you too Jackie you look great” Frank said as he let them inside and took their jackets from them,
“thanks Frank” Jackie said blushing,
“Frank stop hitting on my woman!” Scott said laughing as he shook his head. “do you want a drink Jackie?” Scott asked her as he lead her into the lounge where everyone was gathered,
“Yeah” Jackie said “oh my god?!” Jackie gasped squeezing her hand as she looked up.

“Paul just calm down” Sue said as she looked at her husband and then at her daughter,
“Please sir it was a mistake but I love your daughter and I love our baby and I am going to do everything I can to look after them” Steven said as his hands fell around Penny’s stomach as he hugged her tightly,
“how do you expect me to calm down sue she’s pregnant and you better be because I swear if you so much as leave or hurt my daughter then I swear to god!” Paul said looking at them angrily,
“I won’t sir I love Penny and the baby and I don’t want her getting stressed out” Steven said as he subconsciously stroked Penny’s arms.

“What are you ok?” Scott asked Jackie as he looked at her concerned,
“oh my god Scott it’s Jamie Redknapp” Jackie gasped in shock as she looked at her boyfriend,
“Yeah he’s frank’s cousin want to meet him he’s a good mate been friends since we was little” Scott said as he laughed as he looked at her,
“Scott!” Jackie exclaimed as she slapped his wrist playfully,
“what?” Scott asked as he looked at her,
“why didn’t you tell me you knew him!” Jackie exclaimed as she looked at him,
“come on ill introduce you to him” Scott said laughing as he kissed his girlfriends head.

“What’s up with mum and dad?” Grace asked as she walked into her older sister’s room,
“nothing!” Penny snapped at her younger sister as she continued to hug Steven tighter,
“god why is everyone being so snappy today!” Grace exclaimed as she walked out and slammed the door,
“Grace!” Penny shouted out apologetically as she looked at Steven sadly, “I didn’t mean to shout at her like that” she said tears in her eyes,
“Oh Penny come here” Steven said as he pulled her closer to him and held him tightly,
“he hates me Steven” Penny cried into his chest,
“come here he doesn’t hate you he’s just shocked” Steven said as he rubbed her back soothingly.

“Hey mate long time no see” Jamie said as he high fived Scott as he saw him and Jackie “whose this then Scott Frankie here tells me your all loved up” Jamie said laughing as he smiled at Jackie,
“this is Jackie” Scott said as he smiled at his girlfriend who looked like she was going to faint,
“hey Jackie I’m Jamie nice to meet you” Jamie said as he took Jackie’s hand and shook it as Jackie looked on nervously,
“hey” Jackie managed her voice quivering nervously,
“don’t mind her she’s all shocked still” Scott said laughing as he wrapped his arm around her.

view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 18:29

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

I would do the same over Jamie Redknapp lol

view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 16:56

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awwww thats soo sweet blesss

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 11:20

Chapter 17

“Hey Michael, Zoe come in grab some drinks” Frank said drunkenly as he opened the door to Michael Carrick and his girlfriend Zoe as Michael stepped aside Frank’s heart beat rapidly as he saw her, long brown hair falling over her shoulders as she smiled at him shyly, Frank smiled back cockily as he looked at her,
“Hey Frank this is Zoe’s best friend Jess” Michael said as he saw Frank starring at her,
“Hi Jess I’m Frank it’s a pleasure to meet you” Frank said winking at her as he took her hand and kissed it softly,
“Hi” Jess said blushing at him,
“We need to talk” Zoe said excitedly as she took Jess’s hand and pulled her away from Frank.

“I can’t believe he didn’t tell me he was like practically best friends with Jamie freaking Redknapp” Jackie said to Toni and Rebecca as they stood in Frank’s bathroom touching up their make up,
“I reacted the same when I first met him too, god he’s so hot!” Toni exclaimed sighing as she looked at the other too,
“you can say that again” Rebecca added,
“yep I don’t think that fire’s ever going out” Jackie giggled as she linked arms tipsily with her best friends as they went to walk back outside to find the guys.

“God what the hell do they do in there” John groaned to Scott and Rio as he looked at them,
“John you’re talking about the girls here they are doing their make up and gossiping we could be hours” Scott said laughing,
“oh I like to think they get up to a lot more if you know what I mean” Rio said winking at them, he noticed Danielle out of the corner of his eyes she winked at him and gestured for him to meet her outside, “ill see you guys later cover for me” Rio said as he looked at Scott and John before he walked off smoothly.

“God he wasn’t half flirting with you I think you’ve pulled already” Zoe said giggling as she sat with Jess,
“I hope so he’s hot” Jess said as she looked over to where Frank was stood talking to John, Scott, Michael and Joe, “his mate is too” Jess said fanning herself as she looked at John,
“he’s taken sorry babe” Zoe said “but you totally need to get talking to Frank tonight” she finished taking a sip of her drink.

“About bloody time I was about to send out a search party” John said as the girls walked over to the guys,
“Shut up” Toni said laughing as John pulled her into his lap and kissed her softly,
“Where’s Rio?” Rebecca asked looking around,
“not sure” John said quickly as he looked at her, “guys stop it” John groaned as he looked at Scott kissing Jackie
“Sorry I can’t keep my hands off my man” Jackie said giggling as she pulled apart,
“Or your lips” Frank replied.
“Oh Scott listen think it’s saying something” Jackie said putting her hand on his chest as she heard Wet Wet Wet’s Love Is All Around start to play,
“Yeah want to dance” Scott said as he took her hand and led her away from the group.

“God Danielle” Rio moaned as he moved inside her,
“Rio” Danielle moaned as he pushed her back against the wall,
“RIO WHAT THE HELL!” Rebecca screamed as she looked on in shock as she saw the pair in the far corner of Frank’s back yard.

view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 11:24

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

:O RIO!!!
yay frankieeeeee haha my eyes for him and john hahaa bless ill have frank wooo

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 12:24

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Rio! What were you thinking! Awww Jess with Frankie Boy!

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 16:06

awww poor rebbeca

mrsparker
view post Posted on 15/9/2009, 20:36

Chapter 18

“Rebecca” Rio exclaimed pushing Danielle off him as he looked at his girlfriend,
“you dirty cheating bastard!” Rebecca screamed tears running down her face as she smacked him hard before she ran off,
“Rebecca wait” Rio shouted after her rubbing his face.

“Grace hunny I’m sorry for upsetting you I didn’t mean to snap” Penny said as she walked into her little sisters room,
“well your all at it tonight” Grace said sighing as she looked at her elder sister,
“I’m sorry hunny just you see dad hates me right now and mum isn’t exactly proud of me so sorry if they took it out on you and I’m sorry for doing the same” Penny said sighing as she sat down next to her,
“What’s wrong?” Grace asked her concerned as she looked at her worriedly,
“I’m pregnant Grace” Penny said sighing as she put her hands on her stomach.

“So Jess I haven’t seen you around before” Frank said as he sat down beside her,
“Michael will you just come with me a minute please” Zoe said giggling as she took her boyfriends hand,
“sure what for?” Michael asked her confused,
“just come on Mickey” Zoe giggled as she winked at Jess and led him away from the pair.
“No just go to a different school that’s all nice place by the way” Jess said smiling at him as she looked intently into his gorgeous blue eyes.

“Rebecca?” Toni asked concerned pulling away from John as she saw one of her best friend’s run past her,
“Rebecca please” Rio said running inside after her fastening his zip up,
“Oh I don’t even want to know” Toni exclaimed as she ran off after her,
“You jerk!” Jackie exclaimed pulling away from Scott and running after them,
“Shit!” Rio said sighing as he looked at Scott and John dejected.

“How do you fancy coming outside ill show you around the gardens” Frank said,
“Gardens!” Jess exclaimed shocked as she looked at him “Sorry” Jess blushes as she realised she’d spoke out loud,
“Yeah come on” Frank said taking her hand Zoe smiled as she saw them walk past.

“What you smiling at babe” Michael said as he looked at his girlfriend,
“Just young love” Zoe said laughing,
“what are you planning” Michael asked her,
“oh nothing for you to worry about” Zoe said “now shut up and kiss me” she finished giggling as she pulled him to her.

“So her parent’s didn’t take it well then like?” Jamie asked Steven,
“her mum didn’t seem to bad but her dad got he went berserk if it wasn’t for Penny standing in front of me I think he was going to kill me like” Steven said sighing as he looked at Jamie and Michael,
“Don’t worry Steven it will get sorted soon her parents love you they are just shocked right now you get their little girl pregnant it still has to sink in” Michael said seriously as he looked at Steven.

“Wow it’s beautiful here” Jess said as she looked around as she sat at the back of the gardens,
“not as beautiful as you” Frank said smiling at her as he slid his arm around her, Jess blushed as she looked at him,
“Thanks” Jess whispered as she starred into his eyes, Frank leaned in towards Jess and kissed her softly.

165 replies since 7/4/2009, 19:59   1850 views