008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

Lost and Found, Friends are lost but find each other again

« Older   Newer »
mrsparker
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 10:19

Chapter 7

“I can’t believe my first week’s gone by all ready and now we are finishing for Christmas” Jackie said to Scott as they left School in front of Toni and John,
“Yeah three weeks of not having to do anything except train and watch football sounds like bliss” Scott said laughing as he looked at her,
“I’m not sure what I’m doing yet I think my mum has more meetings planned out for me but other than that I can’t think of anything” Jackie said sighing at him as she looked into his chocolate eyes longing to kiss him there and then, practically pleading for him to ask her to go out sometime.

“Seriously they need to get together now!” John whispered to Toni groaning as he looked at Jackie and Scott in front of them,
“Tell me about it she’s smitten with him” Toni said laughing,
“she is as well?” John asked looking at his girlfriend; Toni nodded as she looked at him
“I got an idea I think that tonight back at my place we both need to have words and we need to come up with some kind of plan for them to get there arse’s moving and get together before Christmas” Toni whispered into his ear.

“So are you free again sometime tomorrow” Danielle whispered seductively to Rio as she ran her fingers down his chest
“oh ill make more than enough time for a bit of you” Rio said groaning as he kissed her,
“what about Rebecca?” Danielle said as she straightened the tiny skirt out,
“lets not think about that right now” Rio said pushing his girlfriend out of his mind as he kissed his Danielle again.

“Scott when are you going to just ask Jackie out” John said laughing as he and Scott kicked the ball around on the field by John and Jackie’s house,
“what?!” Scott asked nearly chocking,
“come off it Scott we know that you like her and she likes you too” John said laughing as he looked at his mate
“She does?” Scott asked curiously as he looked towards Jackie as she sat on the bench chatting with Toni and Rebecca,
“She’s smitten so why don’t tomorrow night me, you, Toni and Jackie all go for a double date” John said as he looked at her,
“erm ok” Scott said nervously,
“Stop being nervous and just ask her out” John said laughing as Frank and Joe jogged over,
“ask who out?” Frank asked lol,
“Jackie” John replied laughing.

“why don’t you just ask him out?” Rebecca asked Jackie as the girls sat on the bench and looked over at the guys playing football,
“I could never do that it’s a man’s job” Jackie said laughing,
“well surely you’ll get fed up of waiting seriously though he’s crazy about you too he’s just nervous” Toni said laughing.

“Hey girls what’s up” John said as he ran towards them and kissed Toni softly,
“not much just chatting” Toni said as she smiled at her boyfriend “no more kisses until you’ve showered” she finished laughing as she looked at him,
“Jackie can I have a word” Scott said fidgeting nervously
“Sure” Jackie said standing up and following Scott away from the group,
“bless him” Toni said laughing,
“I know so cute” Rebecca giggled as she looked on.

“Yeah” Jackie asked nervously as she looked at Scott smiling,
“well I thought maybe you’d like to be my date tomorrow night you know go out with Toni and err John” Scott said stuttering nervously,
“Scott it’s fine I’d love to” Jackie said cutting him off and smiling sweetly at him.

view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 15:06

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww Scott is so sweet

mrsparker
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 16:07

Chapter 8

“Penny are you ok?” Louise asked Penny knocking on the door to Penny’s bathroom after she had spent the past fifteen minutes of Saturday morning in there having rushed from their sleepover chats to the bathroom where she had spent the past fifteen minutes being sick,
“erm just not feeling so good” Penny said as she stood up from the bathroom floor walking over to the sink t rinse her mouth out and brush her teeth,
“do you want me to come in?” Louise asked sighing softly,
“it’s ok I’m done now” Penny said as she walked out the bathroom feeling a little light headed still,
“Penny you should get to bed you don’t look good at all” Louise said concerned as she wrapped her arm around her friend and led her back to her bedroom.

“Thank you so much I guess i’ll be seeing you Monday for the auditions” Jackie said to her new London agent as she sat in the London office with her mum, she couldn’t believe it she’d only been down here a week and she was in with a chance of getting a modelling shoot with Topshop,
“you in a rush Jackie” Anne said laughing as she looked at her daughter as the left the building,
“yeah sorry mum I got to go and meet up with my friends” Jackie said as she quickly looked at herself in her compact making sure she looked good enough for Scott,
“ok what time can I expect you home” Anne said laughing,
“err I’m not sure it may be later on, I’ll try give you a ring” Jackie said smiling as she rushed off down the street waving at her mum.

“I wonder if anything’s happened yet” John said laughing as he lay in bed watching Soccer Saturday with Toni,
“I know I can’t wait to hear all about it wonder if we are going to get killed for setting this all up” Toni said as she looked at her boyfriend,
“enough about them come here you” John said as pinned her down to the bed and kissed her.

“hey how’s my poorly girl” Steven said as he walked into Penny’s room holding a bunch of flowers, he stopped in his tracks as he saw her fast asleep on the bed, “oh babe you look so cute” he whispered as he sat on the bed beside her and kissed her nose softly,
“hey” Penny said stirring,
“hey these are for you” Steven said handing her the flowers,
“Oh Steven” Penny said throwing her arms around him as she looked at the flowers he had brought her.

“where are they?” Scott thought to himself looking at his watch as he stood outside of Selfridges as all the shoppers rushed past to do their Christmas shopping,
“Oh my god I’m so sorry I’m late” Jackie panted out of breath forgetting about holding herself up well as she reached him,
“don’t worry I think we may have been set up the other two aren’t here” Scott said nervously as he looked at her
“oh” Jackie said sighing as she looked at him his cheeks pink from the cold,
“not to worry fancy going somewhere quieter for a drink?” Scott asked as he looked at her and smiled,
“Sure” Jackie said smiling as she took his outstretched hand,
“great I know this quiet little place out of the way of all this hustle and bustle” Scott said smiling at her as he smiled enjoying the feeling of her soft hand in his as they made their way through the crowd.

view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 16:37

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww Steven is so cute

mrsparker
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 01:48

Chapter 9

There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She dont got a lot to say,
But theres something about her.
And you dont know why,
But youre dying to try
You wanna,
Kiss the girl

“Wow it’s beautiful here” Jackie said as Scott led her through the gardens at Regent’s Park,
“Just like you” Scott said quietly not meaning to speak outloud,
“aww Scott thank you” Jackie said blushing as she smiled at him,
“So what would you like to drink” Scott said as they reached the quiet café within the park,
“hot chocolate please” Jackie said smiling at him as he held out the chair for the her,
“you really are the perfect gentleman Scott thank you” Jackie finished as she sat down
“it’s no problem really” Scott said smiling as he walked over towards the counter.

Yes, you want her
Look at her you know you do
Possible she wants you too,
But theres one way to ask her.
You dont take a word,
Not a singleword, go on and
Kiss the girl

“So have you been in a serious relationship before?” Jackie asked Scott shyly as they sat at the table facing each other intently,
“no you?” Scott said as he looked at her,
“just the one the biggest mistake of my life” Jackie said sadly holding back the tears as the memories flooded back to her,
“Jackie what is it what’s wrong?” Scott asked concerned as he placed his hand over her own as he looked at her worriedly, Jackie fought back the tears as she looked at him she couldn’t hold in the pain any longer,
“I was with him for two years he beat me up for 20 months of those two years and I stupidly stayed with him I stayed with him because I didn’t think I could do better I thought I deserved it, the jerk didn’t even like my family he probably came over to see them about three times in the two years we was dating” Jackie said tears rolling down her face as the emotions flew out of her,
“hey hey Jackie shh don’t cry come on it’s going to be ok don’t cry he can’t hurt you anymore I won’t let him” Scott said getting up and rushing to her side as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly as she cried he rubbed her back soothingly,
“god Scott I’m so sorry” Jackie sobbed against him shaking against his chest,
“hey you have nothing to be sorry for Jackie nothing at all that jerk that did that to you has everything to be sorry for you hear me and don’t you dare think that you deserved that, you deserve so much better Jacks so much, I could kill him for doing that to you” Scott said as he pulled back slightly and wiped her tears away as he kept hold of her softly and looked at her lovingly,
“oh Scott thank you and don’t worry my friend Steven already practically killed him when he found out” Jackie replied as she looked at him breaking a smile as she thought about her friends back home in Liverpool.

Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Look like the boy too shy
You wanna kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Well aint that sad
Aint it a shame too bad
Youre gonna miss the girl,

Ah..... oh........
She dont wanna be all alone!

“Oh my god It’s snowing Scott look” Jackie said smiling as they stepped outside the café as she looked around at the darkening winter sky snow falling around the park,
“you’re so cute you know” Scott said smiling at her as he took her hand and led her down the path towards the make shift ice rink. “Stay here one second ok I’ll be right back” he said as he rushed over towards his uncle who was attending the empty outdoor ice rink.

Nows your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy you better do it soon
No time would be better
She dont say a word
And she wont say a word until you, kiss the girl

“oh my god I can’t believe I’m doing this I’ve never done this before” Jackie said nervously as she fastened up the last of her skates,
“don’t worry I’ll show you” Scott said as he looked at her and smiled,
“are you sure it’s safe” Jackie asked as she looked at him nervously,
“I’m sure do you trust me” Scott asked sincerely as he held out his hand for hers,
“what?” Jackie asked as she looked at him her crystal blue eyes sparkling as they reflected the falling snow,
“do you trust me?” Scott said again,
“Yes” Jackie replied smiling as she took hold of his hands “oh my god” Jackie squealed as Scott slid her out onto the ice her arms instantly flying up around his neck as they slid out onto the ice and she looked at him in both pure fear, excitement, happiness and love.
As the snow fell around them and Jackie’s arms flew around Scott’s neck he looked at her smiling pure happiness and love overcoming all of his emotions and senses, she looked at him deep into his chocolate eyes that she had fallen for as soon as she had first seen him her body instantly drew closer to his as she saw all the care and love that he held for her after what felt like an eternity Scott and Jackie’s lips met and the pair found themselves kissing deeply as the passion overcame them both.

Sha la la la la la
Dont be scared
Go on and move your head
You gotta, kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Dont stop now
Dont try to hide it now, you wanna
Kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Float on , and listen to the song
You wanna, kiss the girl
Sha la la la la
Let the music play
Do what the musicsays
You gotta, kiss the girl

Edited by mrsparker - 17/8/2009, 22:36

view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 08:05

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww that is so cute Jackie x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 19:52

Chapter 10

Jackie closed her eyes as they kissed she could feel her heart flutter against her chest as she felt his tongue caress her own as he held her in his arms tightly, after a few moments she felt her foot slip and she remembered that she was on the ice, Jackie didn’t have chance to think before Scott spun her around midfall so that she fell on top of him protecting her from the blow of the ice.
“oh my god Scott are you ok?” Jackie said as she looked at him concerned catching her breath from both the kiss and the fall,
“yeah are you?” Scott asked touching her face lovingly as she still lay pressed up against him on the ice,
“Yeah I’m fine” Jackie replied gazing into his chocolate eyes again as she leaned down and kissed him once more as they lay against the ice.

“Penny what do you think your doing?” Steven said to Penny a few hours later as he came back in her bedroom to see her trying to climb out of her bed,
“I’m bored” Penny said as she looked at him,
“well your staying in bed your ill and I don’t want anything happening to you” Steven said as he rushed over to her and pushed the covers back down over her as he climbed back onto the bed beside her,
“will you stay with me?” Penny asked as she looked at him lovingly,
“Of course I will” Steven said as he kissed her softly on the forehead “now sleep” Steven said as he looked at his girlfriend and smiled.

“This is for you” Scott said to Jackie as she walked out of the restrooms and handed her the red rose he had just picked,
“Scott you’re so sweet” Jackie replied leaning in to kiss him once more,
“Well ill do anything for you, you know that” Scott said as he glanced down at his new girlfriend “you cold?” he asked her as he saw her shiver slightly,
“a little” Jackie said laughing as the snow continued to fall sticking in her hair,
“here” Scott said as he took of his jacket and wrapped it around her “come on let me get you back to yours so I can meet your family properly and we can get in from the cold” Scott said as he took her hand in his own and lead her back towards the tube station.

“Toni they’ve just gone back into her house holding hands” John said as he peeped out of his window,
“oh it’s worked they’re together” Toni replied sighing happily for her friends,
“I know aww. God where is Rio!” Rebecca said huffing as she looked at her watch again he was supposed to be here over an hour ago,
“sure he will be here soon he’s probably taking care of his fro with Frank” Joe said laughing as he sat Carly down on his lap,
“yeah don’t worry about it hun” Carly said as she smiled sympathetically over at Rebecca.

“What you smiling about?” Scott said as he looked at Jackie as the lay on her bed watching match of the day,
“I’m just happy that’s all” Jackie said laughing as she snuggled up against his chest and sighed
“well I’m glad your happy because I’m happy too” Scott said kissing her softly on the head,
“shh Man United’s on” Jackie said laughing as she looked up at her new boyfriend as the game was about to get under way.

“Steven, Penny it’s getting late” Sue said walking upstairs and taping on the door lightly as she got no answer she looked in and smiled at her daughter as she saw the couple fast asleep in each others arms, not knowing what lay in store for them both over the next few months.

view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 20:14

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww its great honey x

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 20:59

thanks more more more please :P

mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 19:06

Chapter 11

A few days had passed and everyone was enjoying Christmas morning, but Penny had been quiet she had snuck back upstairs and found herself looking at the small test that she held in her hands, she had been sick and last night it had dawned on her that she was two weeks late, she was never late for her period. A million thoughts ran through her mind as she thought about what she was going to do, how she was going to tell Steven her parents, what should she do about school, college her career.
She looked at the test stick and sighed,
“Oh Steven” Penny sighed softly as she put her hands on her still small stomach, “don’t worry baby I will look after you I promise” Penny whispered as she rubbed her stomach softly.

“Merry Christmas baby” Jackie said cheerfully as Scott opened the door to her and she placed a soft kiss on her boyfriends lip,
“Merry Christmas baby thank you” Scott said smiling as Jackie handed him the gift bag,
“come on in and ill go and get you yours” Scott said taking her hand and leading his girlfriend inside.

“Merry Christmas babe” Steven said as he walked into Penny’s room,
“Merry Christmas Steven” Penny said quietly as she looked up at her boyfriend nervously,
“what’s wrong Penny?” Steven asked her concerned sitting beside her on the bed and taking her hand,
“Steven I’m” Penny said nervously as she thought about his reaction,
“Penny what is it, please you can tell me” Steven said concerned as he rubbed her back lovingly,
“I’m pregnant” Penny said softly as she looked at him and waited for his reaction.

“Scott seriously you shouldn’t have they are gorgeous” Jackie beamed smiling happily as she looked at the matching silver and aquamarine necklace and ring that Scott had placed on her moments earlier,
“I will buy you anything because your worth it baby” Scott said as he pulled her to him and kissed her softly,
“oh Scott thank you so much” Jackie said as she kissed him again lovingly, she knew there and then that she was already in love with him, she’d never felt that way about anyone before and Scott felt the same about her.

“Wow!” Steven said sitting down on the bed in shock,
“Steven ?” Penny questioned and looked at him, “I don’t blame you if you are shocked and want to leave me Steven but I need you to know I can not get rid of this baby” Penny said as she placed her hand on her stomach and sighed,
“Penny look at me I’d never leave you and I’d never ask you to hurt our child” Steven said as he cupped her face in his hands “yes it’s a bit of a shock but I love you so much and I’m going to help you every step off the way” he finished as he kissed her softly his hand joining her own as it rubbed her small stomach softly.

“I can’t believe your parents are letting you sleep over” Scott said to Jackie as they lay in bed cuddled up “Jackie?” Scott asked lovingly when she didn’t answer and continued to stare into space “you ok babe?” he asked her concerned
“Yeah sorry, Scott I know I haven’t known you long but I don’t know I just you know” Jackie started to say nervously as she looked at him, as Scott starred into her eyes he knew what she wanted to say,
“I know and I love you” Scott said as he kissed her softly,
“I love you too Scott and I’m ready Scott” Jackie replied as she broke the kiss,
“baby are you sure this is a big step” Scott said as he stroked her face,
“I’m sure Scott you make me feel so loved and special and I want to be each others first” Jackie said as she gazed into his eyes her heart beating faster.

“god we got so much to think about” Penny said sighing as her and Steven lay cuddled up on her bed looking up at the ceiling,
“I know god I’m going to have to get a proper job and quit football” Steven said as he sat up,
“Steven Gerrard you will do no such thing” Penny said shocked as she looked at him,
“I need to support you and the baby Penny” Steven said,
“and we will find a way but you are not giving up on your dream no way” Penny said as she rubbed his shoulders.

“Oh god Scott I love you” Jackie said as he moved slowly inside of her,
“I love you too baby” Scott said as he continued to move inside her not once breaking gaze with his girlfriends ocean blue eyes that looked bigger and brighter than he’d ever seen them before,
“don’t ever leave me Scott” Jackie whispered almost pleadingly as tears threatened to fall from her eyes,
“I’m never going to Jackie I promise you that” Scott said wiping at her eyes as he continued to make love to her slowly.

view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 20:31

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww Jackie bless Stevie so sweet

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 21:06

more more more please
awww jackie and scott
steven is so sweet

mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 23:09

Chapter 12

A month later the England Academy boys where preparing for a game the next night in London. Penny and Louise had joined the guys and where spending the day shopping in London while Michael and Stephen went training little did they know what would lay in store for them.
“If only we had heard from Jackie I can’t believe we are down in London and we can’t get in touch with her” Penny said sighing as her and Louise walked down Oxford Street,
“I know I miss her” Louise said as she looked at Penny,
“me too I bet she would be so excited for me, she’d probably be buying me baby clothes already” Penny said as she rubbed her stomach,
“oh babe have you told your parents about it yet?” Louise asked her as they walked into Selfridges not noticing who had just passed through the crowd beside them,
“no I don’t know how to” Penny said as she sighed.

“You know Jackie I can’t believe that you’re on a billboard in London already” Toni said laughing as the girls walked past Selfridges towards Topshop,
“I know its really mad now we still have some serious shopping to do” Jackie said laughing,
“Jackie I swear you never stop shopping” Rebecca said laughing,
“well a girl can never have to much clothes” Jackie replied as the girls walked inside Topshop.

“Hey guys” Michael said as he and Steven walked towards Scott, Frank, John, Joe, Rio and Michael as they warmed up together,
“hey mikey!” the guys laughed as they looked up,
“this is Steven he’s new to the Academy, he’s in the youth team at Liverpool with me” Michael said
“hey” Steven spoke,
“hey Steven I’m JT, this is Scott, Frank, Rio, Joe and Michael” John said as he shook Steven’s hand.

“Oh my god Penny look!” Louise said looking up at the Billboard as her and Penny left Selfridges,
“wow she’s already making It big she must have done some serious hard work” Penny said,
“yeah she still could of got in touch” Louise said sighing,
“I’m sure she has a reason not to you know Jackie isn’t the type of person not to just leave us hanging like that well I’m sure she isn’t” Penny said sighing as she thought about their old best friend.

“You guys fancy coming for a few games of pool?” Scott asked Michael and Steven,
“sure why not” Steven and Michael replied as they grabbed their training bags and followed the guys out the door.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 23:14

hope they meet up soon
more more more please

mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 23:30

Chapter 13

“I can’t believe they are playing pool again” Jackie said as they walked into the pool bar where the guys always hung out,
“I know you think they’d be bored of it by now” Toni said laughing,
“oh my god it can’t be” Jackie said rubbing her eyes as she glanced to the other side of the room,
“can’t be what?” Toni and Rebecca asked looking at Jackie confused,
“Steven Michael!” Jackie screamed as she dropped her shopping bags and ran straight past her boyfriend towards two of her old best friends,
“Jackie oh my god what are you doing here!” Steven said as Jackie jumped up into his arms and wrapped her legs around her best friend,
“what am I doing here what are you doing here!” Jackie exclaimed laughing as she hugged him,
“Erm? What’s going on?” Scott asked confused as he walked over to them and looked at his girlfriend in Steven’s arm.

“Scott this is Steven and Michael my best friends from back home” Jackie started “wait hang on how do you know Michael and Steven” Jackie asked as she looked at her boyfriend as she jumped down from Steven’s arms as everyone looked on,
“Michael’s been in the Academy with me for years and Steven’s new” Scott said
“Oh Steven congratulations” Jackie said happily “Oh my god have you brought Penny and Louise” Jackie said looking from Steven to Michael,
“they where going to meet us back at the hotel” Michael said,
“Oh Michael you have to tell them to come down I’ve missed you guys so much” Jackie said as she hugged him.

“Louise we have to go to some pool bar” Penny said as Louise walked out the hotel bathroom,
“Why?” Louise asked confused
“Steven said that they have a surprise or something for us” Penny said as she grabbed her coat and bag,
“at a poolbar what surprise could they possibly have at a pool bar” Louise said as she picked up her bag and followed Penny out the hotel room door.

“So Jackie I see you finally let yourself find love when did this happen?” Steven said as he looked at Jackie and Scott as she sat on his knee,
“it kind of happened the week I moved down here didn’t it” Jackie said smiling as she turned to face her boyfriend lovingly,
“it sure did” Scott said kissing her softly on the nose,
“And they have never stopped since!” John retorted laughing,
“Yeah you can never break them apart” Rio said as they looked at Scott kissing Jackie,
“Put her down Scott!” Frank exclaimed.

“So what’s the surprise?” Penny said to Steven as her and Louise walked over towards Steven and Michael not able to see Jackie sat with them,
“Surprise!” Jackie said as she jumped up from Scott’s knee
“Jackie!” the girls squealed as they jumped up and down excitedly.

165 replies since 7/4/2009, 19:59   1850 views