008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part ten chapters 401 to 435

« Older   Newer »
mrsparker
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 19:37

Hehe bless my scottie and little george glad he has his uncle scott to take him away from all the fighting. Poor Tiegan.

view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 23:14

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

I love you, I love you I love you.

"I love you," Steven said as he sat on her bed and took Tiegan's hand gently and stroked it. "Get off me," Tiegan said as she took her hand away. "Tiegan," Xabi said gently as he stroked her hair. "He hurt us, Daddys dont hurt their babies," Tiegan said as she looked at Xabi tears in her eyes. "I know, Daddy is so sorry," Steven said as he looked at her. "You always shout at me, tell me I am naughty," Tiegan said as she looked at him.

"What about Xabi?" Beckie asked as she looked at Jamie. "What about him?" Beckie asked as she looked away. "He loves you Beckie," Jamie said sighing. "I need to get away, I need to get away from everyone, your all doing my head in," Beckie said seriously. "What? How are we?" Jamie asked seriously. "All this talk about me and Xabi, Stevie and me I dont need it, I dont need any of you, I have done it on my own and I can do it again," Beckie said as she looked at him seriously.

Scott pushed George into Jackies room and looked at her. "Is this him?" Jackie asked excitedly, "hello Georgie porgie." Scott laughed as he looked at her. "You can't call him that Jacks," Scott said laughing. "Why not?" Jackie aasked as she got up and walked to the cot, "he loves his Auntie Jackie, why is he here?" Scott sighed as he looked at her. "The lads are fighting him like he is some toy, they dont seem to care his mum is seriously ill and his dad is not keeping it together they were pulling him," Scott said as he picked him up and kissed his head. "You will be such a great daddy scott," Jackie said as she smiled. "I hope I am Jacks," Scott said smiling at her.

Fernando sat next to Lucy and sighed. "Tiegan's alright isnt she?" Lucy asked worriedly. "Yeah she's ok, she loves her uncle Nando," Fernando said smiling. "Everyone loves you," Lucy said smiling. "Thats a shame as I just love you," Fernando said as he looked at her. Lucy smiled at him. "What if Cameron Diaz walked in right now and told you she loved you," Lucy said jokingly. "I would tell her to get on the nearest plane to the land of the Yanks as all I want is right here, you, my career and Tiegan," Fernando said as he kissed her. Lucy looked at him and giggled. "Good," she said laughing. "Would you say the same for that Flytrap man," Fernando said jokingly. "Flytrap?" Lucy asked confused. "You know that band you like," Fernando said smiling. "MCFLY," Lucy said as she laughed uncontrolalby.

"Thats because you are naughty sometimes Tiegan," Steven said as he stroked her hand, "but that doesn't mean I don't love you." Tiegan looked at him and then Xabi. Xabi stroked her hair. "Tiegan he means it," Xabi said as he kissed her head. "You never pick me up or cuddle me," Tiegan said as she looked at him sadly. Steven looked at her and picked her up gently and hugged her, he expected her to wither away but she didnt she played with his shirt collar and cuddled him. "You always want mummy Tiegan," Steven said seriously, "Angel and Jasmine always want daddy but daddy loves you just as much as Angel and Jasmine." Tiegan looked at him and started to cry. "I miss her daddy," Tiegan said crying. "I miss her too," Steven said as he cried in her hair.

"I know you can do it," Jamie said seriously as he took her hand. "Then help me Jamie, please," Beckie said as she smiled at him, "help me get my stuff." Jamie nodded as he kissed her hand. "Of course I will," Jamie said as he smiled at her, "your my sister arent you?" Beckie smiled. "And your the brother I never had," Beckie said laughing. "Stay though for a bit until I know everyone is OK," Jamie said seriously. Beckie nodded. "but thats all then I am going," Beckie said seriously.

Tiegan looked at Steven and wiped his eyes. "Don't cry daddy, Uncle Nando says that Jazzy is in heaven looking down on us," Tiegan said as she kissed him. Stevie hugged her tightly as he kissed her head. "Tiegan if I had lost you I don't know what I would of done," Steven said as he kissed her over and over again. Tiegan looked at him. "Is mummy Ok daddy?" Tiegan asked worriedly. "She will be just fine, you, me and Angel will make her better," Steven said as she kissed him. "We need to buy mummy a present daddy that will make her wake up daddy," Tiegan said as she looked at him. "I think that is a good idea Tiegan, shall we go now?" Steven said as he picked her up and cuddled her. "Mind my arm daddy," Tiegan said crying. "I'm sorry," Steven said as he kissed her fingers, "daddy kiss it all better." Tiegan smiled. "And my leg daddy," Tiegan said as she put her cut leg out. Stevie kissed her leg. "Can't forget your leggy now can we?" Steven asked as he put her on his shoulders. "Daddy I love you more than frank and nando," Tiegan whispered in his ear. "I love you Tiegan," Steven said as he kissed her chin. "Mummy likes roses daddy," Tiegan said as they walked out. Steven looked at her. "Then mummy shall have roses," Steven said as he kissed her foot. Tiegan giggled. Frank looked at them. "Are you OK Tiegan?" Frank asked worriedly. Tiegan smiled as she kissed Stevie's head. "I am ok Frank, I am with my daddy and he is taking me to buy mummy lots of presents," Tiegan said smiling. Steven looked at Frank. "Stay away from my daughter and wife you got that," Steven whispered, "their mine."

Xabi did a thumbs up to Fernando as he walked out the room. "We are just great," Xabi said laughing. "big head," Fernando said laughing. "I will be back in a minute I am going to buy Beckie some flowers," Xabi said.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 00:23

Awww steven & tiegan hope penny forgives him aswell when she wakes up :)

mrsparker
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 00:43

Steven and Frank stop fighting and concentrate on Penny and the kids.

view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 16:53

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awwwwww bless them!!

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 23:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Sweat, blood and Tears

"TELL ME WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS," the man screamed as he kicked Xabi in the side. "No," Xabi whispered as he groaned in pain. "Tell me," the man said as he kicked him again this time in the head. "No, why should I?" Xabi said as he screamed in pain as the foot connected with his head. "She is my daughter and they are my grandkids," the man said as he looked down at Xabi. "There nothing to you," Xabi said as he coughed loudly, "you hit them, you hit your flesh and blood." Just then he felt a sharp stabbing pain hit his chest as he screamed in agony.

Steven looked at George as he slept soundly in his arms. "Look at him," Stevie whispered to Penny as he stroked her hand gently, "he is our little boy." Stevie kissed his head and sighed as he looked down at him. "She will wake up," Wayne said as he stood at the door and watched on. Stevie nodded as he didnt take his eyes away from George. "Frank normally puts him to bed," Wayne said warningly. "Well Frank can fuck off, he is my son I am putting him to bed," Stevie said as he stood up and put him in the incubator next to Penny's bed. "Goodnight George," Steven said as he kissed his head and then gently turned to Penny and kissed her on the head, "Goodnight my gorgeous wife i love you so much, you cant leave me and our kids you just cant."

Tiegan looked at Fernando and sighed. "What's wrong little senorita," Fernando said as he hugged her, "arms up lets get those PJs on shall we." Tiegan giggled as the cold air hit her chest. "Its Christmas soon uncle Nando and we dont have anything ready," Tiegan said as he looked at him. "Now that isn't on is it," Fernando said as he put his hands on his hips, "how about Uncle Nando has a word to Father Christmas to get you something extra special shall we?" Tiegan looked at Fernando. "All I want for Christmas is my mummy better," Tiegan said as she started to cry. Fernando hugged her tightly. "I know sweetheart, I know but mummy will be OK I promise, lets dry those eyes shall we, and brush those teeth." Tiegan nodded as she ran to the bathroom.

Steven stood outside Penny's room and sighed loudly. "What's wrong?" Jamie asked as he looked up. "Everything is just a mess Jamie, everything, my wife is dying, George is sick, Angel is critical, Tiegan is scared, Jasmine's dead," Steven said as he shut his eyes. "Mate this will get better," Jamie said as he looked at him seriously. "How Jamie, how?" Steven said seriously. "XABI!" Beckie shouted suddenly as she saw him get wheeled in all battered and bruised.

Fernando looked at Tiegan. "Open that mouth," Fernando said as he started to brush her teeth gently. Lucy walked in laughing. "Spit," Fernando said as he looked at Tiegan. "Your so good with kids Nando," Lucy said as she looked at him smiling. "You think?" Fernando asked as he started to brush them again. "I know," Lucy said as she kissed him. Fernando looked at her. "What you doing tomorrow?" Fernando asked as he started to hatch a plan. "Nothing except write about Henry the 8th being a perv, why?" Lucy asked as she looked at him confused. "How do you fancy doing some Christmas shopping?" Fernando asked as he looked at her. Lucy smiled. "Let me think about that, writing about some fat ginger bloke or going shopping with a hunky Spaniard," Lucy said giggling. Fernando kissed her. "I hope I win," he said laughing. Tiegan looked at them. "Oh gross that is disgusting," she said as she got down and ran into her bed.

"Xabi mate," Jamie and Stevie said as they ran to him. "Xabi," Beckie said as she stroked his face, "It's OK i am here, its ok." Xabi opened his eyes slowly. "Stevie," he whispered as he looked at him. "Its OK mate I am here," Stevie said as he looked at him worriedly. "Paul..." Xabi whispered at him. "What my brother?" Steven asked confused. "No... he wants them..." Xabi said as he looked at him and then shut his eyes slowly. "XABI," Beckie screamed as she looked at Stevie and Jamie tears rolling down her face.

Paul was walking into the hospital....

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 00:06

omg please let xaib be ok
more more more please

view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 19:52

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

NOOOOO XABI !!!!!!!!!

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 21:19

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

where have they gone?

"Xabi, what do you mean? Tell me?" Steven asked as he looked at him in a panic. "Do you have to do this Stevie?" Beckie asked as she looked at him, "he is fighting for his life." Stevie looked at Beckie. "Yes I do my family could be in danger," Stevie said as her looked at her worriedly. "Stevie look at Xabi, look at him," Beckie said as she rubbed Xabi's head gently. "Like you care, you left him," Steven said as he looked at her. "And why did I? He hurt me Stevie," Beckie said as she looked at him with tears in her eyes. "He loves you," Steven said as he looked at her seriously. "Stevie drop it," Jamie said seriously. "I have to go," Steven said as he stormed out.

Fernando came back into Tiegans room with a coffee and saw an empty bed. "Tiegan," Fernando said as he looked around confused. Fernando kneeled down and looked under the bed. "Tiegan," Fernando said as he stood up sighing. "Whats up?" Lucy asked as she came in with her folders for Fernando to help her with. "Tiegan, she's gone," Fernando said as he looked at her worriedly. "What do you mean gone? She was cleaning her teeth a minute ago," Lucy said confused. "I know, I know," Fernando said as he looked at her worriedly. Steven walked in and looked at them. "What's wrong?" Steven asked as the panic went through him.

Wayne walked into Angels room with her juice and some books and saw an empty bed with the tubes lying on the empty bed with blood spots on it. "Angel," Wayne said worriedly as he looked around. Rio walked in with a coffee for him. "Whats wrong Wazza?" Rio asked worriedly. "Angel she's gone," Wayne said as he ran out worriedly.

"What is his problem?" Beckie asked as she looked at Jamie. "Ignore him, he takes out his problems on other people always has," Jamie said as he put his arm around her. "Look at him," Beckie said as she grabbed Xabi's hand. "He will be OK," Jamie said gently, "Xabi is a fighter." Beckie sighed as he put junior on Xabi's chest gently. "Come on Xabi, for your son he needs you," Beckie said as she looked at him as she started to cry gently. Jamie hugged her. "He will be OK Beckie, I promise," Jamie said as he kissed her head. "How do you know Jamie? How?" Beckie asked as she looked at him crying.

Steven looked at Fernando worriedly. "Where is she? Where the fuck is she?" Steven screamed as he noticed the bed empty. Fernando looked at him. "I dont know I went out to get a coffee as she was asleep and the bed was empty," Fernando said confused. Steven kicked the wall in anger. "I am fucking going to kill him," Steven shouted as he punched the wall hard. Wayne walked in and looked at Stevie worriedly. "Mate..." Wayne said as he looked at him worringly. "Angel?" Steven asked as he looked at him. "I don't know where she is mate," Wayne said as he looked down, "all I saw was an empty bed and the tubes out and blood on the bed." Steven looked at him worriedly. "Blood?" Steven asked as he gulped.

Frank walked in to George's room with John and looked around. "Where is he John? His cot is empty," Frank said as he looked at him in a panic. "Don't worry Lampsy, he is probably with Stevie," John said as he rolled his eyes at Frank's panic. Steven came running in and gulped as he saw the empty cot. "Where is he Frank?" Steven whispered with fear. "I don't know Stevie, he is gone," Frank said as he looked at him, "What's happened?" Stevie punched the wall in anger. "Just look for them ok, fucking look for them," Steven said as he ran out in a panic.

Lucy was walking down the corridor of the hospital with Nando looking for the twins and George when she dropped her folder on the floor. She felt a hand cover her mouth. "Nando," she tried to scream but the hand muffled her voice. Fernando turned around and saw no one there. "Lucy?" he asked as he looked around confused. "Lucy? Where have you gone?"

On the roof Angel, Tiegan and George were lying on the roof scared and tied up.

view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 21:23

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

OMG OMG OMG OMG NOOOO please help them!!!

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 21:42

Awww no the kids. More more more :P

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 22:27

omg please dont let them get hurt :cry:

view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 15:44

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Gone?

Fernando ran up to Scott who was sitting next to Jackie's bed as she slept. "Nando, whats wrong?" Scott asked as he looked at Fernando in a panic. "Lucy she has gone," Fernando said as he looked at him breathlessly. "She must of just gone to the toilet Nando, your not that ugly mate," Scott said laughing. "No this is serious mate, Tiegan, Angel, George are all missing and now Lucy," Fernando said as he looked at him worriedly, "and Xabi has been stabbed." Jackie looked at Fernando. "What do you mean missing? Stabbed?" Jackie asked in a panic. Scott looked at her and kissed her head. "Calm down Jacks alright think of peanut, I am going to go with Fernando and help sort this out OK?" Scott said as he kissed Jackies head.

Steven was walking up the corridor getting angrier at the second. "Calm down," Wayne said as he looked at Steven. "Calm down? Calm down? Your kids aren't fucking missing are they? I have already lost one kid I don't want to lose another one," Steven said as he looked at Wayne furiously. "Mate we will find them OK," Rio said as he looked at Lorenzo as he slept in his car seat. "George is only a few days old I have just bonded with him, I can't lose him," Steven said as he looked down. Fernando came running up to them breathlessly with Scott. "Have you... Where's Lucy?" Steven said as he noticed she wasn't with Fernando. "Stevie..." Fernando said nervously. "Fucking hell Nando, you were meant to be lookng after her, or couldn't your Spanish brain get that?" Steven said as he stormed off in blind anger and panic.

Angel started to wimper as she laid there on top of the roorf. "Daddy," she wimpered as she cried as she clung onto Tiegan for dear life. "Don't cry Angel," Paul said as he stroked her head, "grandad is here." Tiegan looked at him. "No your not, James is our grandad," Tiegan said as she looked at him. "I am your mummy's daddy," Paul said as he stroked her cheek. "Get off her," Lucy said as she pulled Tiegan closer to her. "Lucy arent you going to give your uncle a hug?" Paul asked as he looked at her. "Maybe when hell freezes over," Lucy said as she picked up George who started to cry.

"Where are they?" Stevie whispered as he held his wifes hand and stroked it gently, "come on babe wake up, help me through this." Wayne walked in and looked at him sighing. "We are going to havea look round the area, Rio is driving round the hospital area, John and Frank are checking Sue and Jame's and Scott and Nando are looking round the hospital," Wayne said as he put his hand on Stevie's shoulder. "Thanks mate," Stevie said as he didn't look up, "there was blood." Wayne sighed.

Angel sobbed in Lucy's lap. "I want daddy," Angel whispered as she cried. "I know I know," Lucy said as she wiped her hair gently, "daddy will be here soon." Tiegan looked at Paul. "My daddy is going to kick your ass," she said as she looked at him, "You hurt mummy before and me and daddy didnt like that." Paul laughed loudly as he took hold of Tiegan and pulled her close to him. "Your daddy is nothing but a dirty cheating liar you got that, he doesn't love your mummy he never has, because she is weak and pathetic just like you," Paul said as he pulled her hair. "OUCH!" Tiegan said as she screamed loudly.

Scott and Fernando heard the scream as they sat outside the hospital thinking of places to look. "Tiegan," they both said as they looked at each other and looked around.

Suddenly Xabi's machines start to beep. "Xabi!" Beckie screamed as the nurses came running, "Xabi." Jamie held her tightly. "Shhh its going to be OK," Jamie whispered as he looked at his mate fighting for every breath.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 15:51

Oh no Xabi and the kids.

view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 16:13

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

NOOO leave the kids alone!!! Xabi no!!!!!!

≈www  Top
146 replies since 6/7/2009, 23:23   7469 views