MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 23:19

ahhh hehe

view post Posted on 16/8/2009, 22:35

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Daddy's Angels

"I think it will snow soon," Ashley said as he walked into the hospital room carrying Michael on his hip, "God Mike your getting heavy now!" Frankie looked at him and digged him in the ribs. "He is not heavy," Frankie said annoying, "he is growing up!" Ashley looked at her and kissed her. "I am sorry honey," Ashley said as he kissed her nose. Aaron walked in and looked at them. "Oh yuck, that is disgusting," Aaron said as he looked away. "Trust me mate, in a few years time you won't be saying yuck," Rio said as he rubbed his head, "and if you need any advice on girls just come to me, I know what I am talking about!" John did a fake yawn at him. "Give it a rest Rio, you couldn't pull a ring of a can of sweetcorn off, how you managed to get Rebecca is beyond me," Wayne said laughing. "Says you Shrek boy," Rio said as he looked at him annoyed, "your not exactly beating them off with a stick are you, how Coleen can marry you let alone sleep with you is just mind boggling." John looked at them and shook his head. "Now come on you all know I am the best looking," John said seriously as he nodded his head.

"It's snowing daddy," Angel said as she pointed up to the sky. "So it is," Stevie said as he put his Liverpool scarf around her, "can't have you catching cold can we princess?" Angel shook her head. "No daddy, but daddy you might get a cold too and die like Jasmine daddy," Angel said sadly. "Hey you, daddy isn't going anywhere I promise, I am going to look after you and protect you," Stevie said as he kissed her head gently. "I am going to take Penny back to the hospital its cold," Fernando said as he put his hat on her head. "Yeah," Stevie said as he walked towards him and penny, "just coming now mate." Fernando looked at him and smiled. "You stay with the kids, I will take Penny and George back," Fernando said as he put George in the pouch on the front of his chest and kissed his head. "Are you uncle Nando's special little boy?" Fernando whispered to him as George shut his eyes.

"What did you want to chat about?" Louise Redknapp said as she looked at Toni seriously as all the girls sat gossiping in George's side of the hospital room. "Nothing really, apart from I am late," Toni said as she looked at them smiling. "OH MY GOD," Jackie screamed excitedly. "What the hell are they talking about?" Wayne asked as he looked over at the girls. "Well Jackie is screaming so my bet is either someone's getting married, pregnant or they are talking about snottie Scottie's performance between the bed sheets," Rio said winking as he digged Scott in the ribs. "Have you taken a test yet?" Louise Owen asked as she looked at Toni. Toni shook her head. "Not yet, I want to tell John so we can do it together," Toni said as she looked at them seriously. "He isn't going to piss on it too is he?" Coleen asked as she giggled loudly. Wayne rolled his eyes as he heard her giggling. "Someone is so pregnant," Wayne said rolling his eyes, "girls only giggle like that when they are excited." Rio looked at him and giggled. "She doesn't giggle like that with you then," Rio said laughing loudly. "Your going the right way for a punch,"Wayne said seriously.

"Right then who is for a snow ball fight?" Stevie asked as he ran to Sarah and Lucy as they sat down on the bench near the grave. "Snow ball fight?" Sarah asked looking at him, "no thanks." Lucy stood up and ran to a big pile of snow on the floor and rolled it up in a ball and threw it at Sarah. "YOU COW!" Sarah exclaimed as Sarah ran off towards Lucy holding the biggest snowball she could find. Stevie felt something cold drip down his back and turned round to see Angel standing their smiling devilishly at him. "Angel was that you?" Stevie asked as he looked at her cheekily as he picked her up and tickled her. "Daddy stop it," Angel said as she giggled loudly as Stevie tipped her upside down and kissed her tummy. Tiegan looked on sadly and sat down on the bench and put her legs up to her chest and cuddled them sadly.

"So how are you going to tell him?" Jackie asked seriously, "I mean Scott knew first before me." Toni shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I mean I can't just blurt it out to him can I?" Toni said seriously, "that's why I need to talk to Penny." Louise laughed. "Well if anyone knows how to tell a bloke she is pregnant its Penny she always is," Louise said laughing. "How did she tell him she was pregnant with the twins?" Toni asked seriously. "They played a trick on the lads, it was so funny," Jackie said laughing, "they had to guess who was going to be a daddy! Some people were sweating!" Toni laughed. "I cant do that with John, I mean we don't live with anyone just us," Toni said seriously. "Yes you can," Abbey said seriously as she ran out of the room.

"Fernando can I ask you something?" Penny asked as Fernando pushed her towards the exit of the crematorium and towards the hospital. "Of course Señorita anything you know that," Fernando said as he smiled down at her, "your going to be my mamma in law soon." Penny looked up at him and laughed. "Please look after him for me," Penny said as she played with George's toes. "Of course I will, but Stevie will look after him, he is the daddy, I told him, he can't run away any more, I won't let him, he has responsibilities," Fernando said seriously. "I meant Stevie Fernando," Penny said laughing, "he is hopeless living on his own, he can never find his socks in the morning, he doesn't know how to pack a case for away days, and he forgets his passport on European nights, he can't cook to save his life, beans on toast is the most the kids will get, and I won't even go into the state of the toilet after he uses it," Penny said seriously as she tried to laugh. Fernando giggled slightly. "I will come and stay with him until your better OK," Fernando said as he giggled loudly. "Oh and he doesn't like Pealla so don't try cooking him that," Penny said seriously. "That's like a dagger through my heart senorita," Fernando said as he entered the hospital laughing.

"I need to start planning my wedding," Jackie said seriously as she looked at the girls and giggled happily. "Oh God I am out of here," Rio said seriously. "What theme are you going to have?" Louise Redknapp asked seriously and dreamingly, "you know Jamie still hasn't asked me after thirteen years." Jackie gasped shocked. "THIRTEEN! And I thought Scott was bad," Jackie said shocked. "I am out of here," Jamie said as he rolled his eyes, "women and weddings!" Frankie laughed at them. "What are you thinking about for themes? Home & Away or Disney?" Frankie asked laughing. "I am not getting married in a Home & Away style wedding thank you very fucking much," Scott said seriously, "and how the hell would you have a Home & Away wedding? No way! Just no!" Frankie looked at him shocked. "That's what I am having with Ash, I am getting married in the style of Irene," Frankie said seriously. Ashley looked at her. "NO!" Ashley exclaimed, "just no! No way! Why can't we just have a normal wedding, Home & Away weddings what the hell." Toni looked at them. "But we would be in bikinis!" Toni said seriously. "Fine! You can have it," Scott said as he winked at Jackie. "And Fernando in board shorts," Louise Owen said as he started to fan herself. "Excuse me," Michael said as he looked at her seriously. "Oh God, Nando has one hell of a body," Louise Redknapp said agreeing.

"Hey Tiegan what's wrong?" Sarah asked as she sat next to her as Tiegan hugged herself from the cold shaking. "Nothing," Tiegan said grumpily, "just cold and I want my Uncle Nando." Sarah looked at her and nodded. "Why don't you play with us?" Sarah asked seriously. "No thanks, I don't like the snow, I am going back to the hospital," Tiegan said as she jumped down from the bench and looked at her. "You can't, not on your own," Sarah said seriously. "I can, I don't need nobody," Tiegan said as she walked off in a mood. "TIEGAN GYPSY GERRARD," Stevie shouted out as he saw her leave. Tiegan walked off ignoring him.

Just then they heard a cough and saw a pair of chocolate eyes looking at them in the room. "DADDY!" Josh shouted out loudly as he ran to Xabi as he looked at everyone. "Daddy!" Ellie said as she ran to Xabi and hugged him tightly, "Daddy! Daddy!" Xabi stroked her blonde hair and smiled at her as he gently kissed her head.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 16/8/2009, 22:42

Love it Penny. Love the gossiping. Loved your talk with Nando so cute as were Angel and Steven. Oh my god at Tiegen. :O An Xabi is awake yay! :)

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 16/8/2009, 23:54

Awww Xabi is ok poor tiegan

view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 13:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Tricks & more tricks

Abigail ran in breahtlessly with a bag from the chemists. "What have you got in there?" Jackie asked as she looked at her laughing. "Lets just say I fancy some fun," Abbey said as she grabbed Toni's hand and led her into the toilet. "Get in their girls," Rio shouted out laughing, "girl on girl action!" Peter shook his head at him. "Rio your so not funny," Peter said laughing. "I so am," Rio said seriously, "remember that time Wayne I walked in and you guys all laughed." Wayne laughed. "That's only because you looked like Side show Bob," Wayne said as he digged Garry in the ribs who laughed loudly.

"So then senorita shall we get you into bed," Fernando said as he picked up Penny from her chair and laid her gently down and looked at her as George slept soundly still on his chest. "Thank you Nando," Penny said as she took his hand and looked at him. "No problems Senorita," Fernando said as he sat next to her and stroked George's blonde hair. "Hey Penny your back," Frankie said as she sat next to her and took her hand, "Are you OK?" Penny nodded her head slowly. "She's really gone Franks," Penny whispered as she started to sob. "I know chick, I know," Frankie whispered as she hugged her.

"Dad shouldn't you go after her?" Lucy asked as she looked at him worriedly. "She will be OK, she knows her way back," Stevie said as he put Angel on his shoulders. "Dad, that isn't the point, its snowing, its cold and you don't know what nutters are out there, the press, anything," Lucy said seriously. Stevie looked at her and sighed. "Fine, I will go and look for her, but she's fine, Tiegans a tough cookie," Steven said as he walked towards the exit with Sarah. "Stevie she maybe tough on the outside but she's all gooey on the inside, she needs love and affection from you, not Nando or Scott, from you her dad," Lucy said as she walked off out of the exit. "Don't worry about it Stevie, she's a moody cow at times," Sarah said as she looked at Stevie.

"Xabi," Jamie said as he looked at his mate as he put Ellie on his lap. "Beckie..." Xabi whispered as he looked at his mate. "Shhh just rest OK," Jamie said gently, "worry about Beckie another time." Xabi looked at him. "Junior? Is he OK?" Xabi asked worriedly. Jamie passed Xabi junior and smiled at him. "He is just fine mate," Jamie said as he looked at him. "Son," Xabi said as he kissed Juniors head. Junior opened his eyes and looked at him and then shut them again and put his thumb in his mouth.

"How long does it take for you to piss on a few sticks," Abbey said as she waited outside the toilet door. "I can't pee under pressure," Toni said seriously as she looked at the sticks on the sink. "Turn the tap on," Abbey said seriously as she walked in. "Hey, I could of been on the toilet doing my business," Toni said as she looked at her. "We are all girls, hey you took it," Abbey said as she picked up the pregnancy test. "It's positive," Toni said as she looked at her smiling.

"What are you girls planning?" Scott asked as he pulled Jackie down on his lap. "Nothing at all," Jackie said as she put her head on his shoulder and yawned. "Really? You girls are always up to something, scheming away over your cauldron," Scott said laughing. "Hey! I don't scheme," Jackie said huffily, "I plan, their is a difference," Jackie said seriously. "Planning is that what you call it?" Scott asked laughing as he snogged her. "Cut it you too, kids are present," Rio shouted out laughing as he picked up Lorenzo and kissed him.

Tiegan walked through the streets of Liverpool sighing to herself, she knew she should get back to the hospital as she didnt want to worry her mum anymore than she was over them all but she just wanted some air, space to breathe and be free. "Hey its Tiegan isn't it?" someone asked her as they looked at her. "What's it too you if I am Tiegan or not, and didnt your mummy never tell you not to talk to strangers," Tiegan said annoyed that her peace and quiet was invaded. "Fiesty aint you?" the man said laughing, "just like your daddy you are."

"Right then have you peed on all these sticks?" Abbey said as she looked at Toni mischievsly. "Yeah, but why did I have too?" Toni asked confused. "Just a little trick for the lads I have," Abbey said as she walked out giggling. "What trick?" Toni asked as she followed her out. "Hey Ton are you OK?" John asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "I am fine... John I have to tell you something," Toni said as she looked at him seriously.

"I taped Home & Away chick," Nicola said as she looked at Penny. "Oh God," Jamie said rolling his eyes. "Tell me about it," Ashley said sighing, "Frankie for half an hour that is her life." Penny looked at Nicola as she put the tape on for her and Frankie, Jackie and Nicola cuddled up to her on the bed. "Oh God, I wish Brodie would get some new trousers," Jackie said as she sighed, "those tartern ones are hideous." Frankie laughed. "Better than those hats she wears, terrible," Frankie said in agreement. "Oh God, it makes me want to be sick," Penny said in annoyance. "What Brodies trousers?" Ashley asked confused. "No, no no," Frankie said shaking her head at Ashley, "Dani and Will, stupid." Penny sighed annoyed. "Its Gypsy he should be going out with, Dani is such a stuck up bitch," Penny said annoyed. "Oh God," Steven said sighing as he walked in, "not Gypsy and Will, I swear they are coming between us in our marriage, if I hear how hot Will is I really will scream!"

"How do you know my daddy?" Tiegan asked him confused. "He is my brother," he said as he looked at his niece seriously. Tiegan looked at him confused. "My daddy don't have a brother," Tiegan said seriously. "He does, I am his brother, I am Paul," he said seriously as he looked at her. Tiegan looked at him. "I have never met you, like mummys brother and sister," Tiegan said seriously. "I know but thats because daddy and I don't speak no more," Paul said sadly. Tiegan looked at him. "Lucky you," Tiegan said as she turned away. "Something up?" Paul asked as he passed her a sweet. "No thanks, and everythings fine, so how did you know who I am?" Tiegan asked as she carried on walking.

"YOUR PREGNANT!" Peter exclaimed as he hugged Abbey excitedly. Abbey laughed hysterically. "You looked so cute then," Abbey said laughing, "no I am not pregnant, its a joke." Peter looked at her sadly. "That's not funny Abbey," Peter said as he walked out in a huff. "Peter," Abbey said as she ran out after him.

"Where's Tiegan?" Penny asked suddenly. "Isn't she here?" Stevie asked as he looked around. Lucy looked at him knowingly. "Its OK Penny," Jackie said as she hugged her friend. "Where is she?" Penny asked crying, "where's our daughter Stevie?" Nando looked at Stevie. "Well Stevie?" Nando asked as he looked at him. "She ran off, said she was going to the hospital," Stevie said as he looked down. "AND YOU FUCKING LET HER," Scott screamed at him suddenly, "she's five, she shouldn't be out on her own." Nando looked at him and shook his head.

"Seen your picture in OK magazine," Paul said as he walked with her towards the hospital. "Oh, well I have to go and see my mummy now, as shes sad at the moment," Tiegan said as she looked at him. "How is your mummy?" Paul asked worriedly. "Mummy awake now," Tiegan said smiling. "Thats good, and how is your arm now?" Paul asked worriedly. "My arm is OK, daddy kissed it better," Tiegan said sadly as she looked down. Paul nodded as he walked into the hospital with her.

"I am pregnant John," Toni whispered as she looked into Johns eyes. "Are you serious?" John asked shocked as he bought her in for a cuddle. "Yeah John," Toni whispered as she looked up at him. John picked her up and swung her around. "Oh my God Toni, we are having a baby, our own baby," John said as he snogged her passionately. "ANOTHER BABY," Jackie screamed excitedly, "oh if its a girl, they can go out." Scott rolled his eyes at Jackie and laughed. "Jacks they haven't even been born yet," Scott said laughing.

"Where is she Stevie? Why did you let her go on her own?" Penny asked as she started to cry uncontrollably. "I am sorry Penny, I thought she would be OK," Stevie said as he stroked her hair out of her eyes. "I will go and find her OK I promise," Stevie whispered to her as he kissed her nose. "You better Stevie, because if anything happens to her Stevie, I will never forgive you," Penny said as she looked away from him crying.

In Australia Beckie sat on the beach and sighed. "Thats a pretty big sigh, you look like a woman with the world on your shoulders," a man said as he sat next to her. "Oh I don't know about that, but I feel like I have continant on my back," Beckie said as she let out a small giggle. "So whats up?" the man asked concerned. "Oh you don't even want to know, and besides I don't know your name," Beckie said smiling. "Harry," Harry said smiling, "Harry Kewell." Beckie smiled at him. "Beckie, Beckie Alonso," Beckie said as she smiled back at him.

"Senorita," Fernando said as he saw Tiegan walk in and ran to her and cuddled her. "Uncle Nando, I made a new friend, he bought me back," Tiegan said smiling, "I have a new uncle, his name is Paul." Fernando smiled at her. Stevie ran to her. "Don't you ever run off on us again," Stevie said as he took her from Nando and hugged her tightly. Tiegan nodded as she wriggled from him. "Alright bro," Paul suddenly said as he walked in. "GET OUT!" Stevie shouted at him, "Just get out alright, I told you, I wanted nothing to do with you or mum or dad again alright, just get out."

mrsparker
view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 13:54

Lock up your husbands girls there's another one she's after. Oh and Steven get your head together she's five years old for god's sake she shouldn't be walking back on her own I don't care if she's strong willed you didn't use a condom so you put up with the responsabilities of parent hood with every child.

John and Toni wahoo a baby poor Peter though getting all happy and then upset. I loved my reaction and scott rolling his eyes. And oh my god at him saying we scheme. Lol.

Loved the home and away stuff and nando and scott shouting at Steven.

An ohhhh Paul has arrived can't wait for more.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 15:10

naughty stevie for letting tt woalk off :( and paul go away :P
its fab penny

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 16:28

awwww toni and john
glad tiegan is ok
:P

view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 17:15

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Thanks guys. Stevie does love Tiegan really just he hates the fact she is like him!

view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 18:34

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

STEVEN GERRARD! you should thank him so Yh NErrrr hahaha mored more more ple\see

≈www  Top
146 replies since 6/7/2009, 23:23   7469 views