« Older   Newer »
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 22:16

aha clearly :P x

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 19/3/2010, 15:30

grace + nando.
series 1 || chapter 11

"today is such a nice day. minus the hangover," grace said laughing. nando laughed. "its even better now im with you." grace smiled. "when you say with you, do you mean being here with me? or me + you together like going out?" she asked lying next to him. "both" he said kissing her.

"what's wrong?" grace asked as nando sat up. "im too hot!" said nando taking off his top. "that you are" grace whispered to herself as she stared at his six pack. "what?" nando said lying back down placing his top under his head. "nothing" said grace still fixed on his six pack. nando laughed.

"how do you think the others are doing?" grace asked cuddling up to nando. "oh im sure they're doing fine" said nando noticing jackie + scott walking past them holding hands. "awwww, looks like were all coupling up." nando wrapped his arms around grace + kissed her on the head.

view post Posted on 19/3/2010, 17:22

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Jade and Jamie Perfect Couple the pair of Jokers
and
awww nando so cutee haha bless him and Grace
love it hunn

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/3/2010, 17:53

Awww Nando and Grace how cute and awww me and Scott going past hand in hand. :) Mmmm Nando's hot body! lol.

More more more Kira.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 19/3/2010, 18:37

:lol:
more soon! x

Katta*
view post Posted on 19/3/2010, 18:43

I totally understand Grace starring at his six pack :lol: lovely

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 19/3/2010, 20:17

:lol: x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/3/2010, 20:19

So Do I. Kira more :P

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 19/3/2010, 22:23

more soon :P x

-grace-
view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 23:31

nanod six packkkk :P hmmmmmmmmmmmmm x

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 21/3/2010, 13:18

:lol: x

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 11:28

jess + john.
series 1 || chapter 12

"this hot chocolate is just what ii needed" said john taking a sip of it. "its too hot!" said jess burning her tongue. "like me" said john laughing. "your such a big head!" said jess laughing. john winked at her. "your not denying it though." jess laughed + shook her head. "ive burnt my tongue." jess said as she stuck her tongue out trying to look at it. john laughed. "want me to kiss it better?" jess giggled + leant it for the kiss.

"is there anything else ii can get you?" asked the waitress. "no thats all thanks" snapped jess as she caught john staring down the waitresses low cut top. the waitress looked puzzled + walked off. "john!" john shook his head + snapped back to reality. "what?" jess throwned at him. "ii saw you looking!" john laughed. "looking not touching." jess throwned at him. "anyways yours are better" john said smiling. jess' frown slowly started disappearing. john smiled cheekily at her + jess burst out laughing.

"we should probably find the others" said jess sighing. john looked at his watch. "yeah your probably right but ii think they can wait abit longer for us." jess looked up at him. "ii wanna spend some more alone time with my girl" jess smiled. "my girl?" john smiled. "yep my girl" he said kissing jess.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 16:21

love it thanks :D

mrsparker
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 18:18

Awww that end bit was dead sweet Kira I loved it. John don't be looking down her top you got Jess she's all the woman you need or you got me to deal with.

More more more kira.

view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 18:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

big head much john? But i agree you are rather Hot
Oi John! Get your eyes off her you cheeky sod
ohh now im your girl god make up your mind mann
hehe i love Johhnnnn

≈www  Top
161 replies since 12/3/2010, 12:44   1007 views