008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

somewhere over the rainbow.

« Older   Newer »
x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:57

:lol: thats something kira would do :lol:

god can you imagine if i open the door as i sleep in my birthday suit lmao!!!! :lol:

mrsparker
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:58

Haha love it. Kira!!!! and awww we are all feeling worse for wear.

How sweet are the lads wanting to check on us.

Nando you don't need a shirt mate. :)

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww haha Kira!!! naughty naughty haha

≈www  Top
-grace-

kira you have no shame at all :lol:

mrsparker

QUOTE (x-JadeRedknapp-x @ 12/3/2010, 21:57)
:lol: thats something kira would do :lol:

god can you imagine if i open the door as i sleep in my birthday suit lmao!!!! :lol:

Oh my god haha Jade.

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 23:02

:lol: what lol

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 23:02

:lol:
toooooo much info jadey! :L x

Katta*
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 10:05

thats what I needed this morning... a good laugh :lol: and some aaww's aswell :D go on Kira :P x

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 10:09

to the park.
series 1 || chapter 8

"i'll get it," said nando going to the door after there was a knock. "oh hi girls!" the girls smiled. "god sake nando let them in!" jamie shouted. nando snapped back into reality after staring at grace. "sorry come in" he said smiling. the girls entered + sat next to their chosen lad. "how are you lads?" jackie asked looking at all the lads. "not great" said john laughing. "could defo be feeling better right now" said scott laughing. "yeah you look how ii feel" said jade to jamie laughing. "oh thats charming! isn't my girlfriend lovely!?" said jamie laughing. "ii didnt know ii was your girlfriend" said jade with a cheeky grin on her face. jamie went quiet. "well you know if you want that is ..." jade smiled + kissed him. "well ii think that answers his question" said steven laughing.

"what are we gonna do today then?" john asked the group. "ii was thinking a walk to the park. its a lovely day + we can all get to know each other better. sober!" kira said laughing. "yes we can play football!" said nando picking up his ball. "no ii think kira meant talking, having something to eat, relaxing" said grace smiling. nando smiled + threw his ball back in the corner. "besides ii couldnt play football feeling like this" said scott holding his head. "you cant play football at all" said jamie laughing. scott frowned at him while the others laughed. "the park sounds like a good idea to me. shall we go off then?" said steven getting up. the others copied + they left.

at the park everyone split up + went to sit on there own in their pairs to get to know each other a little better. kira + steven sat under the tree. jade + jamie went to the swings. grace + nando went where there was the most sun. jess + john went to the cafe + scott + jackie decided to walk round.

QUOTE (Katta* @ 13/3/2010, 09:05)
thats what I needed this morning... a good laugh :lol: and some aaww's aswell :D go on Kira :P x

aha :P x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 10:11

Jamie Redknapp don't be mean on my new fella! :(

Love it haha bless Nando at the beginning.

Haha Jade you look how I feel.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 10:13

:P x

view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 10:46

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha i think we took over the park we are all paired up hehe bless
awww Jamie be nice haha

≈www  Top
-grace-
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 13:13

me and nando in the soon <333 loves it :lol: nando starring at me :P to cute

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 14:48

aha :P x

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 18:13

kira + steven.
series 1 || chapter 9

"wow" said steven smiling. "what?" said kira with a cheeky grin on her face. "you in this light equals perfect." said steven sitting next to kira. kira giggled + tossed her hair back as the wind blew it gently. steven stared at her. "are you just gonna stare at me or we actually gonna talk mr -" kira stopped. "what's up?" steven asked looking concerned. "ii just thought, ii dont even know your name!" said kira. steven laughed. "my name's steven gerrard. wanna know my middle name as well? its george. is that better?" he said laughing. kira laughed. "steven gerrard. so mr gerrard what would you like to know about me?" steven smiled cheekily. "well how about knowing your surname?" kira smiled, "its sharp" she said twirling her hair round her fingers. "kira sharp. ii think kira gerrard would sound better." steven said smiling + then leaning in + kissing her.

"god its so hot today! its either the weather or cause im lying next to you," said steven shaking his top. kira giggled. "take you top off then," steven looked at her with his cheeky grin. "you just want me to strip already" kira laughed. "but if thats what my girlfriend wants then thats what my girlfriend gets" he said sitting up to take his top off. kira laughed. "so im your girlfriend now then?" kira asked with a cheeky grin. "well ii dont kiss girls im just mates with" steven laughed lying back down next to her. kira giggled + laid her head on his chest. "so if you see me kiss another girl you know ive dumped you." kira gasped + sat up hitting him on his shoulder. steven laughed, "ii was joking! now lie back down." kira smiled + laid back down.

"ive known you for less than 24 hours + it seems like ive known you forever!" said kira still leaning on his chest. "+ yet you already have me stripping down + kissing you" said steven laughing as he played with her hair. kira laughed. "you wait till you see what im gonna make you do tonight then" she teased. "if its what im thinking it wont take much convincing" steven said sticking his tongue out. kira laughed + kissed him.

161 replies since 12/3/2010, 12:44   1007 views