-grace-
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 18:24

:lol: jamie's deffo found his match :D nando way to sweet hehe

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 18:30

aha :) :P x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 18:31

Oh my god Kira I love it more more more John haha you cocky bugger Jess slap him. And awww Scottie is so sweet haha love us girlies too :D Nando is also sweet hehe.

view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 18:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha John your a sod, simple haha love it hunn
haha scottie nervous? blimey
Jade and Jamie like that was the best chat up line haha :P

≈www  Top
x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 18:42

I know what a chat up line for me and jamie well done kira lmao!!!

Its brilliant babes i cant wait for more :D

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 18:59

lmao!
thank you girls :D
more coming soon! :P x

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 19:04

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 19:21

:P x

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:01

21 questions.
series 1 || chapter 4

"so what are you doing here?" jamie asked taking a sip of his drink. "steven invited us round" jade laughed taking a sip of hers. jamie laughed. "no ii meant what are you doing at uni?" jade looked confused, "same as you, came here to learn." jamie shook his head + laughed. "no ii meant what are you learning here?" jade laughed, "oh! im doing photography + digital arts" jamie smiled cheekily. "what?" said jade also smiling cheekily. "if your a photographer that means you can take pictures of you for me," he said winking. "hmmm we'll have to see about that," she said winking at him. jamie laughed + took another sip of his drink. "what are you doing here?" jade asked taking another sip of hers. "sports. ii do football. im trying to become a professional footballer." he said smiling. "so your looking for a wag then?" said jade laughing. "a what!?" said jamie laughing nearly choking on his drink. "a wife + girlfriend," jade said laughing. "a girlfriend maybe, a wife ii think is too soon + ii defo couldnt have both at the same time" jamie said laughing. jade laughed. "have anyone in mind?" she said smiling. "maybe" said jamie winking at her.

"what course are you doing here?" jackie asked fixed on scott's eye. "erm sports. ii do football. well ii do all sports but mainly football. im trying to become a professional footballer," scott said shyly as he opened another can. "oh ii love football" jackie said smiling. scott nearly spat out his drink. "you like football!? ive never met a girl that likes football!" jackie laughed. "well now you have" "what course are you doing?" scott asked getting over being shy. "fashion design but im also thinking about dancing + theatre." scott smiled, "yeah you look like a dancer to me + someone into fashion" jackie smiled, "+ how do you work that out." "cause you seem to have the body of a dancer + you defo know which clothes to wear to show it off" he said looking her up + down. jackie giggled.

"so miss ellins what course are you doing?" grace giggled. "how many times do ii have to tell you to call me grace?" nando laughed, "once more like always miss ellins" grace smiled. "ii do graphics design, what about you?" "ii do football. wanna be professional + play in the premier league." he said picking up his drink. "so you dont wanna play in the la liga then?" grace asked taking a sip of her drink. nando looked shocked. "you know about football?" grace laughed + nodded. "wow never met a girl that knew football before. smart + pretty. what else am ii gonna be surprised with miss ellins?" grace smiled + took another sip of her drink.

"so jess what course you doing here?" john asked taking a sip of his drink. "childcare but im thinking about taking on food tech as well" john smiled. "so you know how to cook + your good with kids. sounds like the perfect wife to have" john said winking. jess giggled + blushed. "what course you doing?" "football. gonna become professional, earn loads of money + get plenty of girls" he said with a massive grin on his face. jess remained quiet + just had a bit of her drink. "but who wants plenty of girls when ii could have this one sitting next to me" john said stroking her hair behind her ear. jess looked up at him + smiled.

"seems like everyone is getting on good" said kira looking at all the pairs talking. steven looked round the room at all the pairs. "yeah they do. but enough about them ii wanna know about you." "what about me?" kira asked looking at him. "what course you doing here?" steven asked fixated on her eyes. "graphics design, you?" she asked taking a sip of her drink. "football. im trying to become a professional footballer so ii can play for liverpool + england." "oh ii support liverpool" steven looked shocked. "you like football?" kira laughed + nodded. "who's your favourite player?" steven asked taking a sip of his drink. "ian rush" kira answered smiling. "+ me. how long you supported them for?" "all my life" kira laughed. "been to any of the games?" kira laughed. "what is this? 21 questions?" steven laughed. "sorry you just seem interesting." kira laughed. "yes ive been to loads of games. anything else you want to ask?" steven smiled, "well there is one thing." kira looked at him waiting for the question. "could ii kiss you?" kira smiled + leaned forward. "as if you need to ask that."

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:07

oooh mine and jamies banter is hilarious :lol:

awww nando is soo sweet!!!

wwwooowowwww kira get in there no holding back lmao

mrsparker
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:10

Eeeeeee I loved it more more more more more. How sweet you two kissed.

And John you better be nice with my Jess or ill kick your arse.

How sweet with Nando and his miss ellins.

Jade and Jamie make me laugh.

Scottt is so sweet hehe and with his nice comment about my figure and dress sense awww.

An Guys you're all sexist aint you girls can love football too!

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:12

lmao!
well you know me ;) x

QUOTE (mrsparker @ 12/3/2010, 20:10)
Eeeeeee I loved it more more more more more. How sweet you two kissed.

And John you better be nice with my Jess or ill kick your arse.

How sweet with Nando and his miss ellins.

Jade and Jamie make me laugh.

Scottt is so sweet hehe and with his nice comment about my figure and dress sense awww.

An Guys you're all sexist aint you girls can love football too!

aha! x

161 replies since 12/3/2010, 12:44   1007 views