008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part eleven chapters 436 to

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/2/2011, 23:47

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:
;fanbase

LOOOOOOOOVE IT! best party everrrr :P xoxox

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 8/2/2011, 21:58

aww love it hunny glad the kids were oki
that was the best party ever :D

view post Posted on 9/2/2011, 23:26

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMduTF8vSGg

"You alright," Danny asked Lucy as he kissed her cheek, "happy Birthday." Lucy looked at him and laughed. "I am going to faint I mean Mcfly are in my garden," Lucy said laughing, "not only that but you sung my favourite song and my boyfriend was playing guiter in hot leather pants, I mean this is the best present ever." Danny laughed. "It's about to get a bit better," Danny said laughing, "your dad tells us you like another band." Lucy looked at them worriedly. "Please tell me he hasn't booked Westlife," Lucy said looking at him worriedly, "oh God he has hasn't he?"

"Help me escape this feelin' of insecurity I need you so much but I don't think you really need me But if we all stand up in the name of love And state the case of what we're dreamin' of I've got to say I only dream of youBut like a thief in the night you took away the love that I knew," Gary Barlow started to sing as Take That walked to the stage. "Fuck me its Take That," Lucy whispered as she jumped up and down screaming.

Stevie winked at her as he started to dance. "Now this is music," Stevie said seriously, "none of that teeny bopping rubbish." Rio looked at him and laughed. "You booked a bit of Puff Daddy i hope," Rio said laughing. "No, this isn't some gangster party mate," Stevie said seriously. "A bit of Puff and a bit of Daddy makes a party," Rio said laughing.
"Oh yeah yeah," Penny started to sing as Mark pushed her on stage singing Lulu's part of the song. "Holy fuck," Stevie said as he looked at her. "Penny," Lucy said as she looked at her, "She is better than Lulu." Rio moved closer his tongue hanging out. "Mate, your wife is seriously hot," Rio said as he looked Stevie. Stevie punched him in the arm. "Yeah she is, and she's mine, besides your married, and so is she and it happens to be to me," Stevie said seriously.

"You've got to have hope, in your soul," Penny sung as Gary Barlow and Mark Owen lifted her up onto there shoulders. "GET IN SISTER," Liz shouted loudly as she danced around Pepe who looked a little bit scared at her. "Relax Pepe," Liz said whispering in his ear, "Daniel can't see us." Nando shook his head at them. "Don't let virgin boy stop you defending my goal," Liz whispered suggestively to him.

"Stevie boy, your wife is hot under those mumsy clothes," John said laughing as he winked at him. "I swear you guys are trying to wind me up," Stevie said seriously. "Not nice is it Stevie, people oogling your wife, only thing is they will just look because they resepect there wifes and there kids, where as you don't," Nicola said looking at him seriously. "Nic," jamie said seriously. "No sorry Jamie, he is a dick," Nicola said as she stormed off towards the front row. "I like Nic, shes fiesty, bet shes really fiesty in the bedroom," Rio said laughing as he rocked his hips drunkenly. "Fuck off mate," Jamie said as he looked at him in disgust. "What I like a woman with spirit," Rio said laughing.

"Oh my God," Lucy said as she looked at Penny as she finished, "you were amazing, I mean just wow fucking amazing, wasn't she dad." Stevie nodded as he walked on stage and shook hands with Gary Barlow. "Amazing," Stevie said as he kissed her, "you never told me you could sing?" Penny looked at him and smiled. "I don't really, its not as good as Lulu," Penny said seriously as she went bright red. "No you were much better," Rio shouted out, "your not craipy and old like her, besides you dont have that irritating scottish accent." Penny laughed loudly. "Only you Rio," She said smiling at him, "ok before i turn this into me and it isn;t its about my gorgeous cousin, i would like to introuduce you to the amazing Michael McIntyre."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6oIkgI69gE

"Oh my God, he is only just the best comedian ever," Lucy said as she grabbed onto Nando's arm. "Never heard of him," nando said looking at him. "WELL HELLO LIVERPOOL," Michael shouted out as he walked on the stage. "I am doing my stage walk, I mean I only walk like this on the stage," he said as he walked up and down. Lucy burst into laughted as Nando looked at her confused. "you know that new song My sex on fire?" Michael carried on, "what the fuck is that all about? Can you imagine it, your having sex with your wife and then you say 'sorry darling but my sex is on fire,' WAHHHEYYYY MY SEX IS ON FIRE." Lucy and the others burst into laughter. "I don't get it," Nando whispered to Lucy. "My sex is on fire the song? You know by the Kings of Leon," Lucy said looking at him. Nando shook his head. "oh Nando, me and you start our music lessons," Lucy said seriously. "Ohhh Music lessons, get ready to be whipped by a ruler naughter boy," Rio said as he winked at him, "Bad boy!"

Coming up: The Gerrard girls on stage new career for them? Lorenz makes an impression and Tiegan gets cheeky to OK magazine.

view post Posted on 10/2/2011, 20:25

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

:O whats wrong with westlife
haha bless everyone dancing
haha steven protective
go nicola
awww nando

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 11/2/2011, 14:53

aww penny is great :D brill update

view post Posted on 8/3/2011, 00:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

"That was the best party every," Rio said as he laid down on Stevie's sofa holding his head as the clock hands stroked five in the morning. "Morning you mean," John said as he sat on the chair and yawned, "how did you manage to get all those big names to come to a teenage party?" Stevie looekd at him. "I am the captain of the best team in the world, how do you think?" Stevie said as he laid on the couch next to Rio. "urgh you got beer breath," Rio said pushing him away.

"Ok thanks," Jamie said on his phone, "Yeah, really? Melbourne? Right, thanks mate, yeah I'll be there right away." Xabi stood up and looked at him. "Mate," Jamie said smiling, "my man has found her, Melbourne Australia." Xabi looked at him and smiled. "Well what we waiting for? Lets go and get her," Xabi said getting his keys. "Mate she's not in Manchester, she is in Australia," Stevie said opening one eye at him, "you can't just pop round the corner and pick her up, you have to fly half way round the world." Xabi looked at him. "I know that," he snapped at Stevie. "Alright Alright keep your hair on," Stevie said laughing drunkenly as he cuddled Rio sleepily. "urgh get off me," Rio said jumping up, "i aint some batty boy you know?" Stevie laughed. "My plan worked, got the couch to myself," Stevie said stretching out on it, "ohhhh that feels good."

"Don't worry mate," Jamie said laughing, "we will book tickets tomorrow and go and ger her alright." "Ohhhh a trip to Australia," Rio said rubbing his hands in glee. "No Rio your not coming, just me Xabi and Stevie," Jamie said seriously. "oh man, but its a holiday," Rio said moaning, "oh can't I go?" Jamie looked at him and laughed. "I don't think so mate, us three we need to talk too her without you goons alright?" Rio looked at him. "I am not a goon," Rio said seriously, "Do I play for Aresnal? No I don't think so." Rebecca came in and cuddled him. "No your a devil, a horny red devil," she said snogging him drunkenly. Nando looked at them blushing. "I think you should stop that," stevie said laughing, "virgin boy is blushing."

"So your going to Australia are you?" Nicola said standing there hands on hips looking at Jamie seriously. "Look babe, you know I have too," Jamie said seriously looking at her. "No babe, I don't know you have to go, she shouts jump you say how high, your going to go to Australia to beg her to come home, well I am sorry I don't want that thing coming anywhere near you, shes a dirty scrubber, homewrecker, a walking STD if you like, she just abandoned her kids, wrecked a marriage, leaves her husband half dead and you all go running to her, ohhh she needs us, no she needs a kick up the back side." Rio shook his hands in a cussing motion. "Ohhh that hurts girl," Rio said laughing, "ohhhh those are some digs, remind me not to piss you off."

"Nicola," Jamie said looking at her through gritted teeth. "No Jamie if you go I am going too, and don't think about stopping me alright, I am not having you leave me to go to Australia," Nicola said seriously. "Of course your coming to Australia, you think I was going to leave you and James on your own, give me some fucking credit Nic," James said furiously, "you need to get over the problem you have with Beckie, because it isnt the Nic I fell in love with, yeah she did wrong but stevie did too, not just her." Nicola scowled at him. "Seconds out, round two to Mr Carragher," Rio said in his boxing voice. "SHUT UP RIO," Nicola and Jamie shouted at him. "Look I need to do this Nic, please just trust me," Jamie said stroking her face, "I love you and only you, I am not going to cheat on you, shes me sister, your my wife."

"Oh God pass me the sick bucket," Rio said gagging as he looked at him. Stevie looked at them with one eye. "Just kiss and make up wil you, its too late, too early what ever the fuck it is, to argue," Stevie said yawning. "Oh what a night, way back then in 1966, what a lady what a night," Dan came in singing in a towel. "Daniel what the fuck are you singing?" Stevie asked sitting up looking at him. "Lets just say I had a night of passion, what a lady what a night," Daniel carried on singing. "You had a bit of pussy didnt you," Rio said laughing at him and pointing. "Stop with the pussy talk you know virgin boy don't like it," John said pinching Nando's cheeks. "Fuck off," Nando said standing up and pushed him away. "Ohhhhhh someones grown a dick," Rio said laughing. "Nah its just his time of the month," John said giggling. "Anyone that giggles is more of a girl, maybe JT you should learn to laugh properly," Nando said walking off. Rio burst out laughing. "Those Spainiards," Rio said laughing.

"So this girl," Stevie said looking at Daniel, "Liz was it?" Daniel looked at him. "Oh that would be telling and Dan never tells," Daniel said as he walked off, "now time for the girlfriend, oh what a night, Daniel gets laid and those fuckers don't get anything what lady what a night," Daniel sung as he walked off. "I hope his dick falls off," Stevie said frowning. "Jealous guy, your a just jealous guy, your just a jealous guy," Daniel said walking back out singing again, "forgot the condoms, might be a bit noisy excuse me."

"Stevie set the alarm early alright," Jamie said looking at him, "I have tickets to go to Oz alright." Stevie looked at him. "No point going fucking sleep is there," Stevie said in a huff, "may as well stay awake and sleep on the plane." Rio looked at him. "Make mine a full English," Rio said winking at him, "theres a good boy."

Coming up: The plane journey from hell and Beckie starts her new job and just what has got Nando in a mood?

view post Posted on 8/3/2011, 20:40

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha rio
haha stevie and rio - poor xabi, someone go with him
haha stevie with nando
rio its serisous but aww jamie and nicola
stevie makes me laugh
poor nando, john be nice

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 24/3/2011, 21:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

"Australia? Australia? You think I can go to Australia like this? I have just been in an accident," Penny said as she looked at Steven seriously. "Please don't shout my head," Stevie said as he rubbed his head gently. "Well you shouldn't of drunk so much then should you?" Penny said as she wheeled off in a mood. "Ohhhh fiesty," Rio said laughing as he ate his scrambled egg. "Rio shut up," Stevie said as he looked at him. "Look do you blame her," Fernando said seriously, "you fucked Beckie after all, its not like your going for football reasons, your going to find the woman that ruined your marriage nearly, if I was her I would be exactly the same." Stevie looked him. "I know I know," he said as he looked down. "Well sort it out," Fernando said as he stood up and started to wash up. "Washing up, good advice, I would say Nando your on your way to be a good little housewife," Rio said laughing hysterically.
"We going on a plane," James said excitedly as he ran around the kitchen. "Me too," Josh said as he looked at him, "going to find my mummy." James looked at him and nodded as he looked at Jamie. "Krispies daddy," James said as he sat down. "I don't know if Penny and Stevie have Krispies, I'll have a look," Jamie said as he strapped him in. "Yes we have krispies," Angel said as she ran in, "there in the cereal cupboard." Tiegan ran in with sunglases on and a tiny case. "Daddy daddy," Tiegan said excitedly. "Not now Tiegan," Stevie said as he walked out the kitchen. Tiegan frowned at him as she slammed her case on the table.
"And when we find mummy we are going to tell her how much we love her aren't we?" Xabi said as he dressed Junior in his ski suit. "He will be hot in that when you get him to OZ," Nando said as he sat next to him and put Ellie on his lap or giggled at him. "Its cold out there, don't want him getting a cold," Xabi said as he kissed his tummy. "No we don't but you don't want him getting over hot," Fernando said as she looked at him seriously. "I shouldn't be like this, she is my wife and I am nervous to see her again," Xabi said as he looked at his mate. "You would be, but you need to talk to her, you can't just leave things how they are, they will never see there mum," Fernando said seriously. "You think I don't know that mate, you think I don't miss her, you think if it wasn't for me fucking up then she would be in Australia," Xabi said seriously as he put Junior in the car seat. He looked up at him sleepily and yawned. "Dadda," Ellie said as she clapped her hands at him. "We going on a plane to find mummy," Xabi said as he took her and kissed her. "Mamma?" She asked as she looked around looking for her.

"I ain't happy Jamie," Nicola said as she wheeled her suitcase in the hall and looked at him. "Don't do that, thats heavy not in your condition," Jamie said seriously as he took it off her and looked at her seriously. "I can wheel a case," Nicola said as she looked at him frowning. "Nic, please just trust me," Jamie said as he kissed her, "I love you Nic, but I love Beckie she is my sister, and I know your Penny's best friend and I like her too but I love Beckie." Nicola looked at him and nodded. "if she touches Stevie, I will not be held responsible ok?" Nicola said as she stormed off to get James.

"You sure about this?" Stevie asked Penny as he put there suitcases in the cab. "No I am not sure Stevie," Penny said as she looked at him, "but I am going because I love you and I need a break but if you so much as look at her in a sexual way you will be heading to a divorce court you hear me." Stevie looked at her and nodded. "I won't," he kissed her slowly, "I love you Penny and only you." Liz laughed as she heard this. "Please, you don't know the meaning of the word love," Liz scoffed. "Says you, have you looked in the mirror at your relationship with Dan, your basically a prostitute love," Stevie said as he got in the cab. Liz scowled at him and then at Penny. "If he wasn't your husband I would kill him," Liz said as she stormed in the house nearly knocking Lucy over on her way out.

"You look after yourself OK," Lucy said as she kissed her cousin, "don't do anything you don't have too OK?" Penny nodded as she smiled at her. "You mean hit her? Throw a spear at her?" Penny said smiling at her. Lucy giggled. "No I mean if you don't want to see her don't," Lucy said smiling, "your still entitled to be angry and hurt." Penny nodded and kissed her. "You look after yourself and make sure Nando doesn't take advantage of you," penny said laughing. Lucy giggled. "Penny this is Nando, he wouldn't eat the last of Steven's ice cream without asking his permission."

"We going on a plane," Angel said as she looked at Stevie. "We are," Stevie said as he kissed her head, "going on a big plane where its really sunny and we are going to find auntie Beckie." Angel nodded. "Daddy Joshie will be please, Joshie misses his mummy," Angel said smiling at him. Tiegan frowned at him as she played with George's fingers. "She stay in Oz and don't come back," Tiegan said frowning. "Tiegan," Stevie said sternly as he looked at her. She scowled at him and kissed George. George kicked his legs and smiled at her. "Mummy George is smiling at me," Tiegan said as he kissed his tummy. Penny kissed Tiegan. "He is smiling because his big sister is looking after him," Penny said as she smiled at her. Angel looked at them. "Daddy look at my posh look," Angel said as she put on her sunglasses and pouted at him.

"Right then on our way to Oz," Jamie said as they got out the cabs and looked at each other. "Wonder if shes alright," Stevie whispered as he picked up his case. "She will be find, shagging her way round the beach I bet," Nicola said as she pushed James in his buggy. "Take it she hasn't taken this trip too well," Stevie said as she looked at him. "Have you met my wife?" Jamie asked laughing. "Good point," Stevie said as he pushed Penny in the airport. "Lets go and find my wife," Xabi whispered as he looked at them.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/3/2011, 16:24

awww tiegan is so cute cute
hope they fine becky
love it cnt wait for more

view post Posted on 27/4/2011, 19:44

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

"Nic can you at least try to smile?" Jamie asked as she looked at her seriously. "No," Nic snapped as she put her headphones on and looked away from him. "Dog house," Stevie laughed as looked at him across the aisle. "Shut up, this is all your fault you know?" Jamie said as he looked at him seriously. "Ummm how is it?" Stevie asked seriously. "If you and Beckie hadn't decided to have this thing you had for each other, then Nic wouldn't be pissed off and give me grief," Jamie said seriously.

"Osh," James said as he pointed to him as Tiegan ate some jelly babies. "Josh James, Josh," Tiegan said as she looked at him seriously. "Me called Josh, me going to find my mummy," Josh said as he looked at James happily. "We going to go on beach to sunbathe," Angel said happily, "I am going to go in the sea with Daddy and see all the fishes." Tiegan looked at them. "How about a game?" Tiegan said as she looked at them mischeivsly. "I love eye spay," Josh said as he looked at her. "No thats boring Josh," Tiegan said seriously looking at them.

"You can't be mad at him forever," Penny said as she looked at him seriously. "I can be," Nicola said seriously. "Jamie is trying to do the right thing," Penny said gently. "The right thing? He is being a brown nose, following her all the time, she's a slapper, a dirty slapper, and if she puts one finger on him in a sexual way I will fucking kill her," Nicola said getting in a rant at her. "Nic, she isn't going to go for Jamie, and Jamie wouldnt go with her, he loves you, he just cares for Beckie, don't get yourself in a state," Penny said seriously looking at him. "I am not in a state, and she did it to you didnt she? It's her fault you can't fucking walk again, her fault Jasmine died, her fault your marriage isn't the best, I swear Penny I will kill her, no one hurts you," Nicola said seriously as she looked at him. Penny looked at her downcast. "Don't Nic, it wasn't her fault, I was driving, Alex and Ronaldo hit me, it had nothing to do with Beckie, yeah they had an affair but was it even sex or was it just kissing, I don't know, I don't think I want to know," Penny said seriously but sadly. "I just feel like she's got away with it, she hurt you," Nicola said seriously. "No Nic, Stevie hurt me, he was my husband, I didn't marry Beckie, I married Stevie, he took the vows, he did it with Alex, and he did something with Beckie, but I dont know Nic if it was a full blown affair," Penny sighed, "forget it please for me?" Nic nodded slowly and kissed her head. "I just care about you," Nic said as she cuddled her.

"I know its my fault," Stevie said as he looked at Jamie and Xabi, "I mean I don't know what I was thinking, I mean I am married to the most amazing and wonderful wife in the world, I have three gorgeous kids and I ruin it, I should have four kids, I killed my baby," Stevie looked down sadly. "No you didnt," Jamie said looking at him, "you didn't kill her, you weren't driving the car, it was Alex's fault not yours." Xabi nodded. "Did you shag her?" Xabi said bluntly. Stevie looked at him and shook his head. "Nearly but no," Stevie whispered, "the crash happened and it bought me to my senses." Xabi nodded. "So you would off?" Xabi asked hurt. "Yeah," he whispered looking down, "Yeah I think I would of," Stevie whispred as he looked down, "but I don't feel anything for her now, I love Penny, I love my kids, you don't have to worry mate." Xabi nodded. "I was meant to be your mate," Stevie said sadly as he laid back. George looked round at him and yawned. Jamie laughed. "Think your boring him," Jamie said trying to lighten the mood.

"No, dares," Tiegan said looking at them serously. "Whats dares?" angel asked looking at her. "Dares are you tell someone to do it and they do it," Tiegan said sighing, "I dare Josh to run up and down the plane." Josh looked at her and frowned. "Daddy said stay in seat," Josh said seriously. "Cluck Cluck Chicken," Tiegan said to crow at him moving her arms like a hen. Josh looked at her and unclipped his belt and stood up and ran up and down the plane. "Joshua," Xabi said as he looked at Josh seriously, "what did daddy say?" Tiegan stood up and looked at him sweetly. "He needs to do a wee wee," she said in her princess voice. "Oh sorry Josh," Xabi said seriously, "of you go." Tiegan sat down and smiled at Angel. "I dare you to take daddy's beer," Tiegan said seriously. "No thats naughty," Angel said seriously at her. "So, Daddy's naughty too," Tiegan said seriously, "you chicken?" Angel shook her head. "Me go with you Angel," Josh said as he got up and went with her.

"You trust him though?" Nic asked as she looked at Penny, "how can you trust him and what he says? He lied, he betrayed you and he didn't care about you and the kids." Penny looked at her and sighed. "Because I love him Nic, I can't imagine my life without him, I know that's sad but after everything with my dad I need him," Penny said seriously, "We will work it out, it will take time, I know that but we will." Nic kissed her. "He won't i won't let him," Nic whispered gently.

Angel crawled under the lads legs and grabbed the beer bottle suddenly and crawled back to the others. tiegan looked at her. "Well done," Tiegan said as she looked at her twin and smiled. "Hey where's my beer?" Stevie asked as he looked around. Jamie laughed. "You must of finished it your alcholic," Jamie said laughing. "No, I had a whole bottle," Stevie said seriously. "Sure your did, sure," Xabi said laughing.

Coming up: The hunt for Beckie.

view post Posted on 27/4/2011, 20:25

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

loved both them chapters
the kids are so sweet aww tiegans a little monkey! bless her
loved you and nic

≈www  Top
xjacksx
view post Posted on 13/5/2011, 18:03

Just caught up with all these. I loved the party chapters. :)

Also I love the kids especially Tiegan.

Drunken Rio was hilarious. :)

view post Posted on 15/5/2011, 17:42

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

"Well here we are," Jamie said as they got off the plane and looked around. "She isn't going to be at the airport mate is she," Stevie said laughing, "she isn't going to come jumping out from behind that plane and just go here I am!" Jamie scowled at him. "I know that, I was looking for the toilet you dick," Jamie said frowning at him. Xabi looked at them. "Do we actually know where about she is?" Xabi said seriously. "Somewhere is Melbourne," Jamie said seriously. "Well that's helpful isn't it?" Steven said laughing, "Melbourne is a big place, it isn't like Bootle you know?" Xabi scowled at him. "Mate this isn't funny you know? I want to find my wife."

"Lucy come on we need to get you to college," Liz said as she shouted up the stairs at her. "Umm Liz, your not my mother I am quite capable of making my way to college you know," Lucy said seriously at her, "and besides when did you turn mumsy?" Liz looked at her. "I am a mum you know," Liz said scowling at her, "and besides Penny told me to keep an eye on you." Lucy laughed at her. "An eye on me? I need to keep an eye on you, your the wild one," Lucy laughed. "Wild is better than mumsy, one thing you won't see me doing is baking cakes and sewing in a corner, how about we go shopping?" Liz said smiling naughtily at her. "I thought you had to get me to college?" Lucy asked laughing. "Fuck college, your going out with nando like you need an education," Liz said laughing. "Let me get my coat," Sarah said suddenly. "Ummm who invited you," Lucy said seriously.

"Come on you guys," Nicola said as he pushed James in the pushchair. "Alright Nic," Jamie said laughing as he turned to Stevie and whispered, "I swear she didn't want to come." Stevie laughed loudly. "I think she just wants to see the topless guys without seeing your scarred chest," Stevie said hitting him playfully. "Shut up Nic loves me body," Jamie said as he looked at him seriously. "Oh please," Nic said laughing, "you guys think I am that petty? The reason why I am in a hurry is because the sooner we find the bitch the sooner we can leave." Stevie looked at her and laughed. "Ohhhh you bitch you," Stevie said laughing, "she isn't that bad." Nic looked at him. "You would say that, you only think with your dick," Nic said dryly, "come on James lets go and lie on the beach shall we?" James clapped his hands happily. "Sandcastles," he said giggling happily.

"So you and Nando have you done it yet?" Liz said as he looked at Lucy over a frappaciono at Costa Coffee. "No, no, no," Lucy said seriously, "Nando doesn't agree with sex before marriage." Liz snorted as she laughed hard. "Dear oh dear get him down that aisle quickly girl, in that bedroom and give him some paella to munch on," Liz said seriously. Sarah snorted loudly. "Ewwww that is rank, his greasy hair is disgusting," Sarah said seriously. "And Ballacks hair isn't greasy, ya ya ya going to cum," Lucy said in a German accent. "YOU AND BALLACK," Liz said laughing at hard, "that is just disgusting, you could do so much better." Sarah scowled at Lucy. "That isn't funny," Sarah said seriously, "Ballack is better than like Terry and the other Chelsea idiots," Sarah said seriously. "No, Terry is the dogs bollocks," Lucy said seriously, "have you noticed how big he looks in the Chelsea shorts?" Liz looked at her laughing. "What would Nando say?" Liz asked laughing his head off. "Well he isn't here is he?" Lucy asked smirking happily, "and besides I love Nando doesn't mean you can't have fantasies or window shop."

"Where do we go?" Xabi said as he looked at the lads outside the airport. "I don't know mate," Stevie said as he looked at Jamie. "He just said Melbourne," Jamie said seriously as he looked at him. "Well that's helpful, Melbourne is a big place," Stevie said shaking his head, "what you want us to do work down all the streets and then the beach?" Jamie looked at him. "Hey we know she is around here somewhere, we are in no rush to head back home," Jamie said seriously. "football season is over and this is like our holiday as well." Xabi looked at him. "This isn't a holiday, we are finding out where my wife is," Xabi said as he walked off in a mood with his kids. Stevie sighed. "Come on," Penny took his hand, "we can start looking."

"Mate I am sorry," Jamie said as he looked at Xabi. "Mate this isn't a holiday or we have time to find her, I want to find my wife and the mother of my kids, they miss her, I have to hear Josh cry for his mum and I can't do anything about it mate," Xabi said sighing, "I miss her too, I know its my fault but I want to make things right." Jamie nodded. "We will find her OK, I know its annoying not knowing where about's she is but we are in the right place its just looking now for her," Jamie said seriously. "We have too if we don't then my marriage is in deep shit," Jamie said laughing.

Coming up: Will they find Beckie? Steven and Penny try to find the spark and Nando and Lucy nearly get closer.

xjacksx
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 18:03

Great chapter Penny.

HAHA Jamie is so funny.

Lol so is your sister you dont an education!

Ewwww Ballack! But so true Lucy we can windowshop. :)

Awww xabi.

view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 18:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ohh stevie going into the dog house with them
Lol at Liz and Lucy
awww baby James bless
oi oi Lucy about John - awww ballacks lovely!!lol

≈www  Top
107 replies since 30/8/2009, 20:03   1542 views