« Older   Newer »
jazzyforever
view post Posted on 19/2/2010, 17:25

aww, poor penny! steven is an idot.

view post Posted on 19/2/2010, 23:00

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww at you babes Stevie you messed up!!
Awww poor TT, bless nando and Lucy
Aww Scotties right Jacks

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 23:07

please post more soon :D

view post Posted on 27/6/2010, 08:51

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 551 – New Beginnings

“Penny,” Stevie whispered as he crouched beside her as she lay their sobbing in the ground. “Go away,” Penny whispered as she looked at him, “I want to stay here with my daughter.” Steven pulled her closer to him as she wrapped his jacket close around her. “I just want her back Stevie,” Penny said as she sobbed uncontrollably on his shoulder. “I know you do, I do too, every day I feel pain, I just want to turn back the clock and it didn’t happen, I didn’t hurt you, or I didn’t hurt my children, that Tiegan didn’t break her arm, that Angel wasn’t unconscious, that George was born in better circumstances, that I was there holding your hand, that Jasmine was here right now, that we had the best Christmas ever, now the worst,” Steven said as he bowed his head down. “And why is that Stevie? To ease your guilt?” Penny asked as she put her head up and looked at him dead in the eyes.

Sheree looked up at Beckie as she passed her her orange juice. “How was your run?” Sheree asked as she put down Taylor’s cereal in front of him. “Thanks mummy,” Taylor said as he kissed her. “It was good, I had a good think,” Beckie said sighing, “I miss him so much, and yet I hate him so much too.” Sheree looked at her sympathetically. “Taylor can you go up and wash your hands please dear,” Sheree said as she sat down next to Beckie as she picked up Ruby from the high chair. “Talk to me about it,” Sheree said gently.

“Of course I am feeling fucking guilty,” Steven said as he snapped his head back up, “I know it’s my fucking fault, God, the guilt will stay with me for the rest of my life, not only for what I did when you were pregnant with Jasmine, but for what I do to the twins, especially Tiegan.” Penny looked at him seriously. “You were fucking out of order today,” Penny said as she looked at him, “you want our daughter to have an eating disorder, to think she is fat, she’s a little kid.” Steven looked at her and then looked away. “I know, it was just she isn’t a fairy is she, she’s not an angel, she’s strong, she’s powerful, she isn’t a tinkerbell anymore than Angel is Cruevilla Du ville, is she?” Steven said as she looked at her. Penny couldn’t help but give a little chuckle at this. “No she isn’t but you could of gone with her, picked an outfit for her, something that would of suited her better, not laugh and call our daughter names,” Penny said as she gently started to stroke his face.

“What is there to say? He fucked some Spanish slut while I was pregnant with Junior,” Beckie said matter of factly. Sheree rubbed her arm supportively. “He seemed different, not like the others, he didn’t seem the type to shag about, we were just married, I was having his baby and he goes and does that? Didn’t he care he had a wife? And a child? Two kids that called him daddy didn’t he fucking care.” Sheree looked at her and hugged her. “I was falling for him, all over again; I was that close to giving him another chance, I nearly ruined a marriage, what was I thinking?” Beckie asked as she stood up. Sheree looked at her. “You can still be in love with him,” Sheree whispered smiling, “it’s OK, it won’t go overnight.” “I miss my baby,” Beckie said as she suddenly burst into tears. Sheree stood up and hugged her tightly.

Steven looked into her eyes and stroked her tear stained cheek and kissed her strawberry red lips like he did on her bed six years ago. He expected her to push him away tell him to fuck off, but she didn’t. In fact she kissed him back, harder more passionately than ever. Stevie let out a moan in her mouth, he couldn’t help it, and he knew he should stop it; she had just come out of hospital from a horror crash, that left her fighting for her life with horrible injuries. Penny very gently lifted her head up and looked at him. “I need you,” she whispered as she looked at him, “I need you so badly, I need you to take the pain away, I need you to just make love to me.”

Steven looked at her and kissed her again this time with more passion and love as he took her top off and kissed down her arm sensually. He moved across to her breasts and started to kiss them slowly as she slowly groaned he looked into her eyes and he saw it for the first time in weeks, the love she had for him was still there. They had Tiegan, they had Angel, they had George, and they may have lost Jasmine but no matter what they had each other. The only thing is can he stay faithful to his family?

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 28/6/2010, 09:33

awwwww steven and penny
thanks for updating :P

view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 20:42

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

“Can you believe Lucy will be like 16 in a couple of weeks, I remember her like as a baby,” Liz said as she put Jay on her lap as she looked at Penny in her hospital bed. “Well duh Liz, you are like 30 now Liz, you’re like ancient compared to her,” Penny said laughing. “Oh charming, I think I preferred it when you were in a coma,” Liz said as she laughed. Penny looked up at her and smiled. “I think most people did,” Penny whispered as she looked at her smiling. “No they didn’t,” Stevie said as he walked in carrying George, “did we George, we missed Mummy didn’t we? Yes we did.” Liz rolled her eyes. “Why is it that people have to talk like idiots when they talk to babies,” Liz said seriously. Stevie rolled his eyes at her as he kissed Penny gently.
“Britney Spears,” Fernando said as he looked through Lucy’s CDs with Xabi and his kids. “Britney Spears?” Xabi asked seriously as he took the CD from him, “she listens Britney Spears?” Fernando looked at him and laughed. “McFly, Jonas Brothers, Girls Aloud,” Fernando said as he picked up the CDs. “Where is the good stuff?” Xabi asked as he gently soothed Junior as he girgled. “Don’t Xabi we have had this argument, time after time,” Fernando said rolling his eyes. “Teenagers they have no taste do they?” Xabi said seriously. Fernando laughed. “Ellie will be one in a few years time mate,” Fernando said laughing. Xabi picked up Ellie and swung her. “Your not going to listen to silly pop music are you?” Xabi asked her as he swung her. Ellie giggled. “Dadda dada!” She exclaimed happily.
“You fancy coming to dinner with us,” Sheree said as she looked at Beckie. “I don’t know Smudge,” Beckie said as she looked at her and sighed. “Come on,” Harry said as he looked up at her, “some fresh air will do you some good.” Beckie looked at him. “Please?” Taylor asked as he walked down the stairs. Beckie looked at him and smiled. “How can I say no to you?” Beckie asked as she ruffled his hair. Taylor looked up and smiled at her. Harry laughed. “He gets his charm from his dad,” Harry said as he looked at Beckie smiling. “Sure he does,” Beckie said laughing.
“I am going to get Take That,” Steven said suddenly as he laid next to Penny as George laid on his chest sleeping. “You can’t just click your fingers and expect them to come Steven,” Penny said laughing at him. “Gary Barlow is a big Liverpool fan, I am sure if I give him some tickets to a match he will come and play,” Steven said seriously. “Your going to bribe him then,” Penny said as she started to laugh. “I’d pay him,” Steven said as he looked at her. Penny laughed as she played with his hair. “I have booked Lee Evans and Michael McIntyre,” Penny said as she looked at him smugly. “HOW!?” Steven exclaimed. “I know my sources,” Penny said as she touched her nose.
Fernando held Junior as he fed him his bottle. “Aren’t you gorgeous,” Fernando said as he started to wind him gently. Xabi looked at him and smiled. “Just like his mummy he is,” Xabi said as he looked down sadly. “We will find her,” Fernando said seriously. “Will we mate?” Fernando asked as he looked at him sadly, “I just want to find her, I just want to tell her I love her and I am sorry.” Fernando looked at him and nodded. Josh ran in with Jamie. “Daddy, is mummy home yet?” Josh asked hopefully. Xabi hugged him tightly and shook his head. “We will find her soon Josh, I promise you,” Xabi whispered as he kissed him.
Sheree poured her out a glass of wine. “Thanks,” Beckie said as she smiled at her. “No worries,” Sheree said as she put Ruby in her high chair. Harry looked at Beckie. “I have been talking to one of my friends today about you,” Harry said as he looked at Beckie. “Harry, no offence like, but I don’t fancy going on a date at the moment,” Beckie said as she looked at him horrified. “No, no, no, my friend, owns a nursery, I have got you a job,” Harry said smiling at her. “Really?” Beckie asked shocked. “Yes really, you start tomorrow,” Harry said smiling at her. “Harry I don’t know what to say,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Just a thank you,” Harry said as he tucked into his grilled fish.

Coming up: Steven goes to meet Gary Barlow, Beckie starts her new job and Josh goes missing looking for his mum.

gracielou_x
view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 21:00

awwwwwwww i wanna see take that :P ahaha

view post Posted on 10/9/2010, 23:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Mamma I love you!

“Morning,” Stevie said as he kissed Penny gently as he looked over at her as her eyes fluttered opened. “Morning,” she said as she looked at him smiling. “Morning Senorita,” Fernando said as he walked in carrying Tiegan on his shoulders. “Mummy,” Tiegan shouted as she jumped down and ran to her. “Tiegan be careful,” Steven said as he looked at her. Tiegan glared at him. “She is OK Stevie,” Penny said as she hugged her tightly, “you been a good girl for uncle Nando?” Tiegan nodded. “Uncle Nando cooked us Eggs for breakfast,” Tiegan said happily. “I don’t like eggs,” Angel said as she looked at Stevie. “Yes you do,” Stevie said as he tickled tickled. “No I don’t daddy, it makes me fart,” Angel said seriously. Stevie burst out into laughter.

“Josh come on son let’s get going,” Xabi shouted out up the stairs. Josh came down the stairs crying. “Hey hey,” Xabi said as he looked at him and cuddled him, “what’s wrong son?” Josh looked at him and hugged him. “I want mummy,” Josh said as he looked up at him. “I know, I know, I want your mummy too,” Xabi said as he sighed, “I promise you I will do everything to get her back OK?” Josh nodded at him as he hugged him. “Then you can say sorry daddy,” Josh said as he kissed him. “I can say sorry, I will say sorry one thousand times,” Xabi whispered as he stroked his hair gently, “now you go and get your bags.” Josh ran off as Ellie ran to him giggling. Xabi picked her up and cuddled her tightly.

“You ready?” Sheree asked Beckie as she came downstairs nervously. “Ready as I ever am,” she said smiling. “You will knock them dead,” Sheree said as she looked at her seriously. “I hope so, I don’t even know these people,” Beckie said seriously. “Trust me, their lovely, she’s like one of my best friends,” Sheree said seriously. “You mean I am not your best friend,” Beckie said jokingly. “Of course you are,” Sheree said as she hugged her. “Good luck Auntie Beckie,” Taylor said as he came down with a card for her that he had made. “Oh wow, did you make this?” Beckie asked as she looked at him. He nodded. “It’s for you Auntie Beckie,” Taylor said as he kissed her. “Thank you,” Beckie said as she picked him up and cuddled him tightly as she thought of her Josh and sighed.

“Wow, I didn’t expect this,” Gary said as he handed Stevie a glass of water. “Well, I heard you’re a big Liverpool fan and I wanted to offer you some tickets in my box,” Steven said as he looked at him nervously. “I sure am, you think we can still win the league?” Gary asked as he looked at him smiling. “Totally, we are only 3 points behind Chelsea,” Stevie said seriously, “all we need is City to do us a favour.” Gary laughed. “Let’s pray then,” Gary said laughing, “that reminds me of a song!” Stevie looked at him confused and then smiled at him. “Gary I was wondering if you could do me a favour,” Stevie said as he looked at him. “What could I do for the captain of Liverpool,” Gary said laughing.

Josh walked around the playground crying as Angel ran up to him. “Joshie whats wrong?” Angel asked as she looked at him concerned. “I can’t find my mummy,” Josh said as he looked around crying. “I will help you look Josh,” Angel said as she looked at him. “Will you Angel?” Josh asked surprised. Angel nodded. “Let’s look on the field,” Josh said as he ran towards the play area, “mummy likes grass.”

“Hello,” A little girl said to Beckie as she walked into the Pre-school room. “Hello, whats your name,” Beckie asked as she looked at her as she sat down. “Ellie, what’s yours?” Ellie asked as she smiled at her. Beckie tried to push out the thoughts of her daughter and smiled at her. “That’s a gorgeous name, I am called Beckie,” Beckie said as she smiled at her trying to stop the tears that were forming in her eyes.

“You want me to perform at your daughter’s birthday party?” Gary asked him as he started to laugh. “Yeah,” Stevie said as he went bright red. “Is that all? The way you were shaking I thought you were going to ask me to start World War Three,” Gary said laughing, “Of course Take That will perform at her birthday party.” Stevie laughed at him. “Thanks mate,” Stevie said smiling, “oh and could you possibly get McFly for me?” Gary looked at him and laughed. “You don’t want much do you,” Gary said jokingly. “I can get you two tickets?” Stevie said cheekily. Gary laughed. “Throw in dinner and you’re on,” Gary said laughing. “Now who is being cheeky,” Steven said laughing, “you’re on though!”

Coming up: Josh and angel go missing looking for Beckie, Xabi and Stevie panic. Penny starts physiotherapy as Toni starts chemo and John gets in a panic.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 11/9/2010, 22:25

hhahah at angel
poor josh
garry and steven :P

more more more please hahhaha

view post Posted on 22/9/2010, 17:53

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

“Mummy,” Josh said as he looked behind a tree for her. “Auntie Beckie,” Angel shouted as she put her head in the bin and looked round it. “She won’t be in a bin,” Lucas said laughing, “people don’t live in bins, they live in houses.” Josh looked at him. “But mummy isn’t in our house, she’s gone,” Josh said as he started to cry. Angel hugged him. “It’s OK Joshie, we find mummy in other houses,” Angel said as she kissed his cheek.
“You ready Mrs Gerrard?” the physiotherapist said to her as she walked in her room as she was feeding George. “No,” Penny said as she looked at her seriously, “what’s the point, I can’t even sit up.” She looked at her and smiled. “Now you can’t but soon you will be able to sit up then soon you will be able to get out of bed and then you will be able to walk,” the physiotherapist looked at her seriously smiling. “Yeah right, you don’t Penelope Rothe very well,” Penny said seriously as she looked up at her. “But I do,” Stevie said as he walked in, “the Penelope Rothe I married is a fighter, now you going to sit up so I can see your beautiful face or what?”
“Can I get you some water?” John asked as he walked in Toni’s room as she sat their waiting to go to the room. “No thank you, I couldn’t drink or eat anything,” Toni said as she rubbed her stomach. “They will be just fine,” John said as he kissed her stomach. “How do you know John?” Toni asked as she looked at him, “this could harm them; there is no guarantee this will work.” John kissed her gently. “Ton, it will work, they will have the Terry genes,” John said as he kissed her, “Trust me Ton, with me around everything will be alright, I won’t let anything happen to you or our little Terriettes.”
“Mummy,” Josh shouted as he walked down the road by the school, “mummy it’s Josh.” He looked around as there was silence all around. Angel looked around the park. “Auntie Beckie,” Angel shouted as she looked around the bins by the local council estate. “Angel,” Julie Gerrard said as she came out. “Grandma,” She said as she ran to her, “have you seen Auntie Beckie, I can’t find her anywhere.”
“Right Penny can you lift your right hand up for me please?” the physiotherapist asked her. Penny tried to and yelped in pain as she tried. “Come on babe,” Stevie said as he stood beside her with George. “Come on mummy,” Stevie said as he started to talk like a baby while holding George up. Penny laughed as she looked at him as she moved it a little bit up in the air. “And hold,” the physiotherapist said as she looked at her. “You try blooding hold when you have broken your bloody back,” Penny said frustrated. “Have I told you George how much I love your mummy when she’s angry,” Steven said as he kissed George.
Toni sat there as they put the tubes in her arm full of the chemicals that will slow down the cancer but not harm the baby as John walked back in with Frank. “Oh Ton,” John said as he took her and kissed it gently. “I am OK John,” Toni whispered as she sat their silently. “Look at you,” John whispered as he stroked her hair, “so ill yet so beautiful still.” Frank looked at Toni and smiled. “Toni you want me to get you anything,” Frank said as he looked at her worriedly. “Yeah you can, can you get me a bag please,” Toni said as she pointed to the side as she started to throw up over herself. John took out his towel and wiped her top gently. “I am so sorry,” Toni whispered as she started to cry. “Hey, you don’t have to be sorry Toni,” John said as he wiped her mouth, “Frank don’t just stand there like an idiot, grab the bag, and go and get some clothes for me please mate, she has some dignity you know.”
“Hello Mr Alonso,” the receptionist of the school said over the phone as he picked up Ellie from nursery. “Speaking,” he said as he took her hand as Ellie ran off towards the car. “I am afraid to inform you that Joshua has gone missing,” she said curtly. “YOU WHAT? HANG ON, HOW THE HELL DOES HE GO MISSING AT SCHOOL, HE GOES THEIR TO LEARN,” Xabi shouted out in frustration and in Spanish. “I am sorry Mr Alonso,” the receptionist asked confused, “what did you say?” Xabi sighed. “By the time I get to school, you better find my son or heaven help you, you will be in the next paella,” Xabi said as he hung up. “Beckie, where the fuck are you?” he asked to thin air as Ellie giggled at him without a care in the world.

Coming up: Stevie finds out that Angel is missing will he think to look in his old house? Xabi looks for Josh and Toni takes turn for the worse.

view post Posted on 11/10/2010, 21:44

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

“Daddy,” Tiegan said as she ran out of school and hugged him tightly. “Hey,” he said as he kissed her head and looked around, “where’s Angel?” Tiegan looked up at him and smiled. “Angel gone to look for Auntie Beckie,” Tiegan said looking at him. “She’s what? Where? Why did you let her go for?” Stevie asked as he looked at her raising his voice. Tiegan looked at him and scowled. “I am sorry daddy,” she cried as she looked at him through tears in her eyes. Stevie ran in towards the school and then ran back and picked her up and ran back inside the school.

Frank came back into the hospital room and handed Toni the bag and John’s clean training top. “I am sorry Ton,” Frank said as he sat down next to her. “It’s OK Frank, it’s not your fault,” Toni said smiling at him, “John gets a bit emotional at times, especially over things he can’t control.” Frank laughed at her and then smiled. “Elen said she would pop in later but she’s worried about the baby,” Frank said as he looked down. Toni giggled. “How is she keeping?” Toni asked as she looked at him. “Don’t know, we don’t talk about the baby, we will only argue,” Frank said sighing, “I think Beckie had the right idea, just getting away from it all.” Toni looked at him and nodded. “She doesn’t love Xabi,” Toni said seriously. “She should of thought about that before she fucked him then shouldn’t she?” Frank asked as he stood up.

“There you go Angel a nice bit of juice and a bacon barm for you,” Julie said as she put it down on the table. “Thank you Grandma,” Angel said as she smiled at her. “How is Steven?” Julie asked as she looked at her. “Who’s Steven Grandma?” Angel asked as she looked at her confused. Julie laughed as she ruffled her hair. “That’s your daddy’s name, Steven,” Julie said smiling at her. “Stevie, they call daddy Stevie, or Stevie G,” Angel said smiling at her. “Do they?” Julie asked as she smiled at her. “Yes grandma, my daddy is the best daddy in the world and I love him loads,” Angel said as she nodded her head. Julie kissed her head. “You’re a good girl Angel, so what’s happened to Auntie Beckie?” Julie asked as she looked at her grandchild.

“Where is my son?” Xabi asked as he stormed into the head teacher’s office carrying Ellie. “I could ask the same question, where my daughter is,” Stevie said as he stormed in carrying Tiegan. “I am sorry Mr Gerrard and Mr Alonso, we don’t know,” she said as she looked at them both. “What do you mean you don’t know?” Steven asked fuming, “isn’t this meant to be a school, how can they just finish into thin air, don’t you take registers anymore?” Xabi looked at Ellie and then at the teacher. “Josh is my son, he is upset at the moment, my wife has just left me with three children and now you’re telling me my son is missing, now you listen here,” Xabi said so angrily he stepped towards her face like thunder, “I want you to find my son right now.”

“We all make mistakes look at John,” Toni said as she looked at him seriously. “John loves you, he adores you, yeah he fucked about, he got Alex pregnant but look at you two now, you’re getting married, your having a baby together, not just one but two, your raising another man’s child together, you guys couldn’t get stronger,” Frank said as he looked at her seriously. “I know but I might not be here for John and the children soon,” Toni said as she looked at him seriously. “Don’t talk silly, you’re going to get better, John won’t have it any other way,” Frank said as he looked at her seriously. She nodded as her eyes started to flutter shut and her breathing got heavier and more subdued. “TONI,” Frank shouted out in a panic, “TONI WAKE UP, SUE COME QUICK, GOD JOHN IS GOING TO KILL ME.” The doctors and nurses rushed in to the room.

“Auntie Beckie gone,” Angel said as she looked at her, “auntie Beckie gone because uncle Xabi did something very naughty.” Julie looked at her and kissed her. “That isn’t good is it,” Julie said as she kissed her. “No Grandma, daddy is naughty sometimes but mummy forgives him,” Angel said seriously, “daddy makes mummy cry and then Tiegan gets angry and stomps around the nursery but I love my daddy always.” Julie smiled at her and hugged her. “What did daddy do?” Julie asked looking at her. “Daddy did special cuddles with Alex and kissed auntie Beckie grandma, thats very naughty but daddy is sorry,” Angel said seriously. “Of course he is,” Julie said gently. “Stevie fucked about eh,” Amanda said as she walked in.

“JOSH!” Xabi shouted as he walked down the road that the school was on. “ANGEL!” Steven shouted out as he carried Tiegan around with him, “Penny is fucking going to kill me, we have already lost one daughter we can’t lose another one.” Xabi pushed ellie and junior and sighed. “Where is your mummy she would know what to do, come home please Beckie, I love you, JOSH!”

Coming up: Where is Josh? Will Stevie find Angel? Is Toni OK? And penny fights her demons.

view post Posted on 11/10/2010, 21:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

uh oh toni - awww her and frank
Josh! Angel!

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 11/10/2010, 23:00

awww poor angel and josh
hope toni is okay

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 8/11/2010, 12:10

update soon please :D

view post Posted on 5/2/2011, 22:18

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

"Josh, Josh," Xabi said as he ran to him and bought him in for a big hug. "Daddy, I was looking for mummy and I couldn't find her, I am sorry daddy," Josh said as he started to sob on his chest. "Oh son, its OK, we will find mummy OK, I promise you, Daddy will find mummy," Xabi said as he stroked his hair. "Daddy daddy," Ellie started to sing from her pushchair. "Come on lets go home," Xabi whispered as he put Josh on his shoulders and walked back towards the school.

"Steven," Julie said as she saw him enter his old house and pick up Angel and cuddle her. "Angel," Stevie said as he kissed her, "don't you dare run off again, you hear me, daddy was so worried about you." Angel hugged him and started to cry. "I am sorry daddy, please don't shout at me," Angel sobbed as she hugged him tightly. "Angel, you scared daddy, I couldn't lose another daughter Angel, I couldn't," Stevie said as he started to cry as he held her tightly. "Stevie," Julie whispered as she touched his shoulders. "Don't touch me mum, don't you dare touch me," he whispered as he kissed Angel.

Beckie picked up the phone and dialled Xabi's number and then cancelled it and sat down and sighed. "Stupid Spaniard," Beckie whispered as she curled up on the couch sighing. "You can speak to him Beckie," Sheree said gently. "I can't Sheree, I just can't, because I will crack up, I will forgive him and you just don't understand." Beckie got up and walked out.

"I can't do this," Penny said as they tried to move her legs over the bed, "is my husband and kids here?" The nurse shook her head. "No he isn't but soon I am sure," the nurse said smiling, "come on Penny you can do it." Penny nodded as Liz bounced Jay up and down. "course she can, she is a Rothe they don't give up."

Xabi gave Josh his tea as he gave Ellie her cup of milk and put Junior in his rocking chair and cuddled Josh. "You Ok son?" Xabi asked worriedly as he kissed his head. Josh nodded and looked at him. "I want my mummy," Josh said crying as he pushed his dinner away. Xabi hugged him tightly and kissed his head. "I know you do, I want mummy too," Xabi held him tightly. "Daddy hurt mummy and made her cry, your fault," Josh said as he jumped down and ran off crying. Xabi sighed as he banged his head on the table in frustration. Ellie looked up at him and started to giggle.

Beckie walked along the beach and sat down and started to play with the sand between her fingers and started to sob loudly as she dialled her old home number on the mobile. "Hola," Nando said suddenly, "you have reach Chabi phone, take message," Nando said slowly. Beckie started to sob and couldnt open her mouth as she heard in the background Ellie screaming as Xabi ignored her as he started to cry. "Ellie," Beckie sobbed down the phone, "Ellie its ok mummy's here." Nando looked at the phone. "Beckie senorita is that you," Nando said down the phone. Xabi sat up and run to the phone. "Beckie," Xabi said panting, "Beckie is that you?" Beckie was silent as she silently sobbed as she heard his voice.

"Steven," Julie said as she looked at him, "don't be like this son." Steven looked at her and shook her head. "Like what? Eh mum? your a lying filthy whore is that why?" Julie slapped him hard as Angel looked at her and started to cry. "Don't hurt my daddy," Angel said as she held his legs tightly, "my daddy nice, your mean." Julie looked at them shocked. "Stevie I am so, so sorry," Julie said as she started to sob. "Don't you dare come near me, my wife or my kids again you got that, your nothing, your dead to me," Steven said as he stormed out the house.

"Beckie," Xabi said as he ran to the phone and took it off Fernando and looked at him. All he got was the dialling tone and silence. "Beckie..." He whispered as he put the phone down and slid down the wall in shook. He was awoken from his daydream as Junior started to cry with an ear piercing scream.

Beckie started to breathe heavily and dropped the phone in shock. "She was crying," Beckie said hysterically, "my baby was crying." Sheree looked at her and hugged her. "Who was?" Sheree asked gently. "Ellie, my baby girl, she was crying," Beckie whispered, "I heard him, he was talking to her and then he heard Nando and he came and I couldn't I just hung up," Beckie said as she burst into sobs. "It's OK," Sheree whispered as she hugged her tightly. "Its not OK, I heard my baby girl and I am not there, and Xabi..." She put her head down and just collapsed in tears.

Penny stood on the floor holding the bars supporting herself as Stevie, Angel and Tiegan walked in. "I can't do it," Penny said exhaustedly as she fell to the floor in a heap. Stevie ran to her and helped her sit up. "Hey are you OK?" Steven asked as he looked at her concerned. Penny looked at him. "I can't do it, I can't do it, I am not meant to walk again Stevie," Penny said as she burst into tears.

"Daddy," Josh said as he ran down in his dressing gown and PJs, "who was that daddy?" Xabi sighed and kissed him. "it was the wrong number, they wanted Uncle Stevie," Xabi said as he hugged him, "don't worry son I promise you I will find mummy and make everything better, daddy promised didn't I?" Josh nodded and kissed him. "We will find mummy together, mummy, daddy, Joshie, Ellie and Junior," Josh said seriously. Xabi kissed him. "That's right us together we will find mummy, so no running off ok?"

"Shhh its OK, do you want to go home?" Sheree asked as she stroked her hair gently. "No, you don't understand, i can't go home, because I will fall in love with him again and that can't happen, he hurt me, I trusted him and he hurt me, he made me leave my kids, I let Josh call him daddy, he took Ellie off me, they were mine," Beckie said as she stormed out the house and ran towards the sea.

"You can," Stevie said as he stroked her hair, "you can do this, you remember last time, you said you couldn't and you could, you walked too me and I held you." Penny looked at him and nodded. "Thing's aint the same now Stevie, that was before you took my heart out of my chest and stamped all over and before you cheated on me, not once, not twice but three times, not only that but by having another baby with her, and now we have lost our daughter so forgive me if I am not ready to run into your arms," Penny said as she burst into tears. "Penny..." Steven whispered as he stroked her hair.

"Don't worry Xabi," Jamie said over the phone as Nicola looked at him from the bed, "We will find her, she phoned didn't she, I will see what I can do in the morning OK?" Nicola sighed at him annoyed. "Nic she is my sister I am finding her alright?" Jamie said in a huff as he switched the light off.

"Hey mate its Carra here," Jamie said on the phone over breakfast as James sat and looked at him, "come on J eat your krispies." James looked at him and started to giggle as he threw some on the floor. "J," James said sternly, "sorry mate I am still here, I was wondering if you can help me find someone, she rang my mate and was wondering if you could trace her number or something." "Oh my God," Nicola screamed suddenly.

"How long is she going to hold this grudge against me?" Stevie asked George as he made breakfast in the morning. "Grudge? Stevie you haven't ruined a pair of her Jimmy Choos you shagged some bird, not any bird your best mates wife, if I was her I would hold a grudge too," Lucy said as she took a bit of his toast. "Look no one knows what really happened, I don't either to be honest," Stevie said looking at her, "and young lady thats my toast." Lucy looked at him. "You want me to go to college starving fainting with hunger," Lucy said looking at him cheekily. "Fine, take my toast, you want anything else of mine, my coat maybe," Stevie said sarcastically. "No thanks, not with your dress sense," Lucy said as she walked out laughing. "Cheeky bitch," Stevie muttered under his breathe. "Heard that," lucy shouted out, "NANDO!"

"you seen beckie this today?" Harry asked as she looked at Sheree worriedly. "No," Sheree said sighing, "she hasn;t come out of her room, I don't know what to do Harry?" Harry looked at her. "Just leave her, she will talk when she is ready, you need to be there for her and to be honest, we don't know the full story do we?" Harry said seriously as he put his arms around her. "All we know is that her husband hurt her and because of him she has lost her kids," Sheree whispered. "Sheree, I know that voice, stay out of it, don't go poking your nose into her business and start ringing people in England," Harry said seriously. "Oh Harry, what a good idea," Sheree said seriously. Harry rolled his eyes, "Sheree I mean it."

"I bought you your OK," John said as put it down gently and kissed her head, "how you feeling Ton." Toni looked at him and smiled. "I am OK, just so tired John," Toni whispered as she tried to sit up. "Hey, you rest, you read your OK, and i will get you some juice," John said as he looked at her. "I can't John, I can't have anything to eat and drink yet because of the chemo," Toni whispered as she pointed to her arm with the drip in it. "Oh Toni," John said as tears filled his eyes, "why did this have to happen to you?" Toni looked at him and smiled. "Its going to be OK John, I will be OK and we will have our gorgeous twins and we will get married somewhere warm and sandy," Toni said dreaming. "What ever you want babe," John whispered as he stroked her hair.

"Nic are you OK?" Jamie asked as he knocked on the bathroom door. "Yeah I am fine," she whispered as she looked at the white stick in her hand. "Why the scream then, Nic let me in please," Jamie asked as he knocked on the door. "I am pregnant J," she blurted out as she opened the door to him. Jamie looked at him and then a smile spread across his face. "Are you serious?" Jamie asked as he kissed her and picked her up and spun her.

"Senorita, fancy a lift to school," Nando said as he kissed her cheek. "Have you got your ferarri?" Lucy asked as she looked at him pleadingly. "I do," Nando said laughing. "Oh yes then," Lucy said as she picked up her bag. "I have a good CD in the car too," Nando said as he took the bag from her, "I carry for senorita." Stevie looked at him and shook his head. "Mate you are such a woman," Stevie said laughing, "carrying her bag, driving her to college, shes a big girl she can do it herself." Lucy looked at him and sighed. "Dad you have no sense of romance do you? No wonder mum loses her temper at you, its called being nice, I ain't going to refuse a lift to school and if he wants to carry my bag then so," Lucy said seriously, "you could learn alot from Nando." Stevie pulled a face at her. "Shut up Stevie," Lucy said as she put her hand up, "talk to the left as your so no right." Stevie laughed and looked at her shaking his head.

"Hello," Jamie said as he answered the phone, "Oh hi mate, yeah thats great, she is where in Australia, what the fuck is doing there, god thanks mate, talk about wanting to catch up on Home & Away." Nicola looked at him. "Nic please don't look at me like that, shes my sister and I love her, I am worried," Jamie said as he kissed her gently, "you would do the same for Penny wouldn't you?"

"Penny ain't a cheating so and so," Nicola said as she looked at him seriously, "how can you even think about going to Australia, its a big country you don't know where abouts she is? You don't know anything else." Jamie looked at her annoyed. "Nic why don't you just shut up yeah? You don't understand alright,"Jamie said as he looked at her angrily. Nicola stood up and looked at him, "screw you Jamie Carragher screw you!"
"Nando you seriously need to man up," Stevie said looking at him in training, "I mean come on driving her to school, carrying her bag?" Fernando looked at him. "I look after my girl," Fernando said seriously. "Yes but Nando you need to keep them mean to keep them keen," Steven said seriously. "Stevie if I wanted advice I would act on it, and before you give me advice on my relationnship why dont you sort out your marriage first?" Fernando walked off in a strop. "You got told," Daniel said laughing. "Fuck off," Stevie said as he scowled at him.
"Hey you," Frankie said as she sat down and took Penny's hand gently. "Hey," Penny said looking at her, "you ok?" Frankie smiled at her. "Guess where Ashley and I are getting married?" Frankie asked smiling. "Let me guess? Australia?" Penny said laughing. "Yes but not only that, on Palm beach," Frankie said as she looked at her. "Oh my God!" Penny exclaimed laughing, "me and you on the set of Home & Away, I could actually see Zac Drayson, the sexiest man on the planet." Frankie laughed. "Don't let Stevie hear you say that," Frankie said laughing. Penny looked down and started to sob loudly.
Nicola slammed the hospital door shut. "Jamie Carragher is a wanker," Nicola screamed loudly as she kicked the door, "if Beckie Alonso ever comes back to Liverpool I will... I will... give her a nic bash." Penny looked at her as she looked up. "Hey whats up?" Penny asked as she looked at her. "Jamie is so far up her arse, I mean he is flying all the way to Australia to find her, yes miss, no miss, let me get that for you," Nicola said as she folded her arms. "Is Mrs Nicola Carragher?" Frankie asked laughing. "NO!" Nicola exclaimed looking at her, "I don't get jealous."
"Women," Jamie said as he stormed into the pub after training and looked at them all. "I say one thing and Nic calls me a fucker." Rio looked at him and patted his back. "Its married life I am afraid, I leave the toilet seat up and its Rio, rio what have I told you about leaving the toilet seat up, i nearly fell down the bog," Rio said mimicking Rebecca, "she should of looked before she sat down, but when I say that, oh its war." Daniel laughed hysterically. "And you guys wonder why I ain't got married yet, I tell you something, that ring aint going on liz's finger, once your married, the sex goes down hill, the moaning gets louder and you wish you had stayed at home wanking with your hand," Daniel said seriously. Nando looked at them confused. "Oh Nando, tell me you understand that?" Rio asked seriously.
"He leaves the lid of the toothpase," Jackie said seriously as they sat around the hospital bed,"I tell him every day and he still does it." the girls nodded in agreement. "Leaves the toilet seat up, which pisses me off no end I fall in the bloody loo," Rebecca said shaking her head, "does it take much to lift it back down, no." The girls laugh as they looked at her. "Why do mean lie, cheat," Penny said seriously, "I mean why, with people you know, with people you hate at times in Alex's part, get them pregnant, then when you say soemthing about it, its time for you to move on, forget it, well no I won't," Penny said as she shouted it out. "And you guys wonder why I don't get married to Daniel, I love the sex with him, it will go down hill afterwards and I don't get his moaning when they lose a game," Liz said seriously. Lucy looked at them. "Nando aint like that," lucy said seriously. "Yes but sweetie, nando's a bit of a woman," Liz said patting her arm, "once you get him in the sack give him some animal instinct it will be fine sweetie, just you see."
"My wife fucked off to Australia," Xabi said seriously as he looked at them, "left me with three kids." Jamie and Stevie looked at him. "Yes but you fucked about, what do you expect?" jamie asked seriously. "But come on going to OZ bit far isn't it?" Rio said looking at them, "must be really bad in bed you two." Stevie glared at him. "I didn't shag her," Stevie said seriously. "No but you wanted too, I bet," Daniel said laughing. "I ain't listening to this," Xabi said standing up. "How is Elen?" John asked him looking at him. "This is like the Jeremy Kyle show," Rio said rubbing his hands in glee, "hey that means that Xabi gets to sleep with Penny and Beckie with Frank now then it will be like a quadruple triangle affair thing." Stevie looked at him. "Shut up Rio," Stevie said seriously. "Look Xabi we will go to Australia and get her OK?" Jamie said seriously. Xabi nodded slowly as he downed his pint.
"John is lovely at the moment," toni said smiling at the girls, "he is really looking after me and being the best bloke ever." The girls laughed. "Oh pass me the sick bucket," Liz said laughing as she winded Jay. "Hey, my John is very kissable and very good in all departments," Toni said seriously as she looked at Liz. "Bet he is, seen whats in his shorts on the telly looks really impressive," Rebecca said laughing. "Oi you," Toni said giggling, "let me tell you something, for a defender he knows where the goal is." Lucy looked at them. "Have you seen the Facebook page, is Shaun Wright Phillips knob bigger than JT's," Lucy said seriously. Penny spat out her water. "Young lady," Penny said seriously. "No, there is seriously a page for that? Sure John didn't make it himself? Surprised Rio don't have one for his mr lover lover," Rebecca said laughing.
"You guys, is it all about dicks with you lot?" nando asked suddenly. "Daniel spat his pint out at this remark. "Fernando Torres, wash your mouth out with soap and water, such lanaguge for a man that isn't married," Rio said laughing as he pointed his finger at him. "No, you guys just sit in the pub and get drunk and talk about sex and dicks and whose pussy you have had, don't you guys have anything better to do? Like spending time with the wifes and kids," Fernando said seriously. "He said pussy," Rio said laughing hitting the table drunkenly. "Why I bother, I am going to see Lucy," Fernando said as he grabbed his coat. "You need to get rid of that anger nando, i suggest getting laid," Rio said seriously.
"What time is it?" Penny asked as she looked at the girls. "Its nearly midnight," Frankie said looking at her watch. "I need to get up, I need to check on Jasmine...." Penny stopped suddenly as she burst into tears, "No, no I don't because I killed her."

Home comings
"You ready?" Steven said as he walked in with Tiegan and Angel to take Penny home. "Yeah," she whispered as she looked at him. "Mummy, we made a big bed downstairs for you, and daddy will make tea and biscuits," Tiegan said as she hugged her tightly. "Hey who said I would be making tea?" Stevie asked as he smiled at her. "Me, because I love mummy," Tiegan said as she frowned at him. "And I love mummy too," Stevie said as he frowned back at her. Penny couldn't help but laugh at them. "Two peas in a pod," Penny said laughing. Stevie smiled at her as he kissed her head.
"Nic talk to me," Jamie said seriously looking at her. "Jamie Carragher your going to Australia, what is there to talk about, your going don't matter about me and james or about me being pregnant as long as you find Beckie, well I'm not happy," Nic said looking at him. "Never of guessed," jamie said as he looked at her. Nic looked at him. "She ruined my friends life, and she goes off and snogs him behind his wife back all this poor me, my husband slept with another woman and then she goes and does the same thing, no I am not standing for it, how do I know she won't try it on with you," Nic said looking at him angrily, "and you say relax." Jamie looked at her. "Nicola Carragher, you honestly think I will cheat on you?" Jamie asked angrily, "don't you know me by now?"
"So can you give me a hint at whose coming to my party tomorrow?" Lucy asked Nando as he picked her up from school. "No," Nando said as he hit her nose playfully. "Please," she pouted at him, "please say it isn't Westlife, I don't like them, Dad's booked me Westlife hasn't he? Why did mum put him in charge of music, or even worse he has booked Coldplay hasn't he?" Nando started to laugh. "Trust your dad," Nando said seriously. "Trust? This is the man that just cheated on his wife and has a kid with another woman, want me to trust him on my music for the biggest night of the year, no thanks. I want Take That, Britney Spears, McFly, not Coldplay, Westlife or god forbid Phil Collins."
"Cup of tea? Can I get you cup of tea?" Rebecca asked as the others all came round to welcome Penny home. " "Yes please," Rio said as he looked at her, "and some of those nice cakes I saw in the cupboard too, a bit of battenburg I saw." Stevie looked at him and laughed. "Cake," Lorenz said as he giggled in his pram. "Certainly your son there Rio," John said laughing. "What you saying? I am some sort of greedy pig?" Rio asked as he looked at him. "No! Would I?" John exclaimed laughing. "How's Toni?" Gary asked looking at him.
"Forgive me?" Nicola asked as she kissed down his neck as they entered Stevie's living room. "Hey hey no public display of affection here, little Nandos here, he might get offended," Rio said laughing. "Hey leave him alone," Lucy said seriously, "he has morals which is attractive in a man, and besides he does get angry." Rio looked at him and laughed. "Does he now, Nando you finally let go and gave Lucy a bit of anger have you," Rio said cheekily, "ROAR." Nando looked at him. "Rio you really are a dick at times you know that," nando said seriously. "It has been said before, mostly by my wife, but you know if you have one act like one," Rio said nodding. John laughed at him. "Rio you idiot," John said shaking his head.
Penny was in the kitchen making a cup of tea when she saw a picture of Steven holding Jasmine and she sighed as she tried to pick up the photo as she reached for it the wheelchair toppled over and the hot tea and fell on her. She screamed in pain as she sobbed loudly. Nando ran in quickly followed by Stevie and the others. "Senorita," Nando said as he crouched beside her. "Penny," Stevie whispered gently, "Oh Penny what happened?" Penny looked up at him. "I wanted to get the picture of our baby and i couldn't do it, I want my baby," she screamed, "please somone get my baby."
Nando came back in carrying George and put him gently on her chest. "There he is, he is your baby, your baby boy," he said gently stroking her hair, "Jasmine was a very special princess and you and Stevie loved her, but in a tragic accident she was taken away, it was not your fault and now a very special little boy needs you, and here he is, this is your baby and you have two special little girls who need there mummy, yes its going to be hard and yes you will miss her but she's gone, all that matters now is getting you better and getting your marriage on track, Stevie is a dick at times but he loves you and he was a mess when you were hurt, you need to talk to him and you need to be together as one for the sake of your children." "Ohhh Lucy he is so perfect, I want one," Rebecca whispered to her. "He isn't a bottle perfume love," Rio said rolling his eyes.
Stevie hugged her tightly. "Its ok Babe," Stevie whispered. George looked up at them and yawned at them. "He is perfect like you," he whispered as he saw penny stroke his hair. "My baby boy," she whispered, "our baby boy." Stevie nodded. "Your my family and I love you and the girls," Steven whispered. George stretched and did a gurgle. "and you george," Stevie said laughing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0wUFQXq_xg
"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lucy, Happy birthday to you," Stevie sung as he put toast down in front of her. "You feeling alright? You made this for me," Lucy said pointing at the plate of toast. "Yeah I did, not every day you turn 16 is it," Stevie said kissing her head, "16? i would say that makes me feel old but considering I've known you six months I don't." Lucy laughed and shook her head as she tucked into the toast. "Your a moron dad," Lucy whispered. "Just worked that out," Penny said as she pushed her way in with George on her lap.
"Beckie don't go," Sheree said looking at her. "I have too, whats for me here? I don't know anyone here, I haven;t got a job," Beckie said seriously. "You have, I have got you a job at the local nursery," Harry said seriously. "I don't want handouts, I want to do it by myself," Beckie said seriously, "I hate handouts."
"So tell me whose coming to the party?" Lucy asked as she looked at Stevie and Penny. "That would be telling but all your favourite people will be there," Steven said nodding his head. "You don't know my favourite people," Lucy said seriously, "oh god you've booked Westlife ain't you? I know you have please tell me I am wrong, I hate westlife, or even worse Phil Collins, or the wrist slitting music of Coldplay," Lucy said shaking her head. "Why would I book my music for your birthday?" Steven asked shaking his head. "because your a man," Lucy said seriously. Nando suddenly came down and put a cricket bag down in front of her. "For me?" Lucy said flinging her arms around him. "Si," Fernando said as he kissed her, "Happy birthday senorita." Lucy clapped excitedly. "Oh my its from Cricket, I always wanted an outfit from cricket, you see like Coleen and mum come out of there all the time and I want the zebra bag," Lucy said excitedly. Stevie rolled his eyes as he saw someone arrive in the garden. "Excuse me, OK! have just arrived," Stevie said as he walked out the door.
"It isn't a handout, its a job Beckie, then you can find your own way in oz, but we love having you here," Harry said seriously. "I love being here Harry, but isn't it time I found somewhere to live, I can't be here forever," Beckie said sighing. "I know but stay until the job pays you enough to get your own place," Harry said seriously, "the kids love you, Sheree has a friend, I have a football friend." Beckie laughed. "How can I say no?" She said laughing.
"Alright Mr Gerrard," the editor of OK! Magazine said. "Alright, thanks for coming shes just in the kitchen drooling over the cricket bag Nando bought her," Stevie said laughing, "if you need places for the clothes theres about 4 spare rooms for that." They nodded. "Any ideas of what time the main guests will be here?" she asked laughing. "You mean I am not the main guest?" Stevie asked feining hurt. "Mrs Gerrard, your looking well," the editor said as she smiled at her, "look at this little cutie, don't you look like your daddy?" Liz walked up to them wearing the shortest mini impossible. "Bloody hell Liz, you want to show everyone what you had for breakfast this morning plus last week?" Stevie said covering his eyes. "Fuck off Stevie, and no my nephew doesn't look like his daddy, look at him and then at Stevie and do you see wrinkley dog as a baby?" Liz said smiling sweetly at Steven. "Oh Ha-ha your too funny, let me sow up my sides that have just split," he said sarcastically, "oh Gary Barlow has just arrived excuse me."
"You alright mate," Gary said as he shook Stevie's hand. "Yeah good mate, is the marquee ok for you?" Stevie asked looking at him. "Its great man, dead posh, so does the birthday girl know I am here yet?" Stevie shook his head. "Not yet, not until she sees you and the lads on stage, she thinks I have Westlife and a few old farts performing," Stevie said laughing, "Alright Danny." Danny Jones did a thumbs up at him as he walked past with Tom and Harry from McFly. "I remember when I could get away with hair like that," Gary said sighing.
"Oh hello," Lucy said as Liz hugged her, "what the hell are you wearing Liz?" Liz looked down at herself. "What's wrong with it?" She asked looking at her cousin, "I look hot." Lucy shook her head. "No Liz, just know leopard print? Zebra print shoes? You don't mix prints, take those shoes off," Lucy said seriously. "Oh look at you she gets a dress from Cricket and she thinks she is Gok wan," Sarah said laughing as she looked at Lucy. "Sarah darling, it isn't all about the dress its about the Zebra print bag," Lucy said as she smiled at her sister. "Lulu," Angel said as she ran in wearing a pink party dress as Nando chased her wearing a suit. "Ohhh is mean Nando chasing you," Lucy said laughing as she tickled her. Angel giggled loudly as Nando picked her up and kissed her.
"Oh Stevie, you gone posh on us?" Rio said as he walked up as the party was about to start. "No just giving my daughter the best birthday she can have," Stevie said smiling as he kissed George's head. "Picture," OK said as they came up with a camera. Rio put his arm around Stevie and pouted for the camera. "My Posh Spice face," Rio said as he pouted hard. "you knob," Stevie said laughing, "you need to work on it!"
"Oh my God, oh my God," Lucy said as she walked into the marquee and looked at Nando as she put her arms around him. "You did this?" She asked as she kissed him. Nando shook his head. "I organized one bit that you will get later but your dad did it," Fernando said kissing her. "Dad? Stevie? He has taste like this? he keeps that hidden," Lucy said laughing as she carried on hugging him as OK took there picture. "Did anyone tell you you have the most photogenic face Nando," the photographer said. Nando went red. "Don't give him compliments, he won't sleep with you," Rio said laughing. "Rio," Rebecca said embarresedly. "What love?" Rio said amazed. "Do you have sex on the brain or something?" Rebecca asked looking at him. "Are you offering?" Rio asked getting closer to her. "No," Rebecca said turning around and walked off.
"Ladies and Gentleman," Stevie said as he took the microphone, "I would like to thank you all for coming to Lucy's 16th birthday party, my house is your house today so make yourself at home, your all probably wondering what we have planned for you all tonight first of all we have music from some of the biggest bands in the UK at the moment and one singer from the US of A." Rio looked at him. "Mate your not fucking Dermot O'Leary get on with it for fucks sake, your not presenting a programme," Rio shouted out. "To Kick off this birthday party we have one of the biggest bands in the UK, we have Mcfly," Steven said as he jumped down from the stage, "performing with a very special guest."
"Tonight I am having myself a real good time... I'm having a ball," Danny Jones started to sing. "Don't stop me now," Lucy & Penny sung as they waved there hands in the air. "I'm a shooting star racing through the sky," Danny carried on singing as suddenly Nando came on the stage with his electric guitar and did his solo. "Oh My God," Lucy screamed as she saw him. "Fucking fit," Sarah screamed out, "look at him in leather lucy, he is such a wasted virgin Lucy."
"Personally I prefer the orginal," Stevie whispered to Rio and Jamie. "Who doesn't except the teeny weeny boopers," Jamie said seriously. Rio started to dance with Lorenz in his arms. "Personally didn't know Nando could play the guiter," Jamie said seriously. "I did but didn't know he was that good," Stevie said laughing. "200 degrees thats why they called me Mr. Faraheight, don't stop me," Rio sung as he started to dance. "DON'T STOP ME!" Lucy shouted out as she stamped her feet in the front row.
Fernando and Danny Jones jumped on the piano and started to a guitur solo and looked at Lucy. "My two favourite guys," Lucy said as she screamed loudly. "Who wins?" penny said laughing, "I personally would go for Danny, but then Nando is so cute." Stevie put his arms around her. "Where as I am sexy," Stevie said kissing her neck. Sarah snorted. "Yeah yeah keep believing that," Sarah said laughing. "Shhh man the most gorgeous men are on stage," Lucy said seriously. Stevie laughed as Danny jumped off the stage and took Lucy's hand. "Birthday girl come up with me," Danny said looking at her. "I'm going to faint," Lucy whispered.

107 replies since 30/8/2009, 20:03   1542 views