;gerrard

OMg how sweet but very saddd :(

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 3/2/2010, 23:57

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 448 – Disney
It was a few weeks after and Jackie was busy packing her handbag ready for a fun day out shopping. “Why do I have to go? Isn’t it something girls should do?” Scott asked moaning as he put the duvet up over his head. “If I was shopping for the dress I would agree with you, but I am getting things for the babies and the bridesmaids,” Jackie said seriously, “and besides if Stevie, Nando and Wayne have to go shopping with us, so do you, now come on moany bum.” Scott looked at him. “Who you calling a moany bum?” Scott asked as he pulled her to him on the bed. “You,” Jackie said as she kissed him on the nose, “There is only one moany bum here, and that’s you.” Scott laughed. “Is that so,” Scott said as he kissed her after every word he said. Jackie giggled loudly.
“You sure you’re OK?” Steven asked as he looked at Penny seriously. “I am fine Stevie, I need to get out and get some fresh air, I need to take my mind of Jasmine,” Penny said as she looked at him seriously, “the hospital said it will be OK Stevie.” Steven nodded as he kissed her nose, “I just love my little munchkin.” Tiegan walked in and rolled her nose up. “That is just totally disgusting!” Tiegan said seriously. “Wait until you find a boy too kiss you won’t want to stop,” Penny said laughing at her daughter. “And daddy doesn’t want you to kiss any boys for a long, long time,” Steven said seriously.
“You OK?” John asked as he walked into Toni’s room and rubbed her stomach. Toni nodded slowly. “I am going to be with you, every step of the way, you hear me?”John said as he gently kissed her. Toni nodded as she looked away from him. “They will be OK,” John whispered seriously. “How the fuck do you know?” Toni asked as she turned and looked at him, “I will either die without treatment or they will die if I have treatment.” John looked at her tears in his eyes. “I will support you no matter what you decide, and I want to marry you more than anything in the whole world,” John whispered as he kissed her. “Really?” Toni asked as she looked at him. “Really, we are a couple and we will get through life together, not just as husband and wife, but as Mr and Mrs Terry,” John said as he hugged her tightly.
“Disney? Don’t you have enough teddies already?” Scott asked as he looked at her. Jackie shook her head. “Scott you can never have too many teddies, especially Disney ones,” Jackie said seriously as she walked into the shop. “Yeah Scott, God you so have not lived if you haven’t got at least one Disney teddy,” Wayne said jokingly as he rolled his eyes. “I have Eeyore teddy,” Nando said seriously as he walked into the store as he pushed George in the pram. “I would keep that to yourself,” Steven said laughing. “This coming from a man who still cuddles his baby blanket,” Penny said as she looked at him and laughed. “I do not!” Steven exclaimed as she looked at her seriously. “Awww does ickle Stevie still have his comfort blanket,” Scott said as he rubbed his cheek.
“Oh my god how cute is that,” Jackie exclaimed a she saw the tiny tigger baby grow and put it in the basket. “Oh George would look like a good senior in that,” Nando said as he put one in his basket and kissed his head as he had him in the pouch. “Put that back, my son isn’t wearing something like that,” Stevie said seriously as he sat down on the nearest seat. “Oh but Stevie,” Nando and Jackie said seriously.
“I want to be Tinkerbell,” Angel said as she picked up the green dress jumping up and down. “Then you shall be tinkerbell,” Jackie said as she smiled at her. “Yay, thank you,” Angel said as she ran to the dressing room. “I am not wearing that,” Tiegan said as she put her hands across her chest. “Please, your twins and it will be so cute if you dressed the same,” Jackie said as she got one done for her. Tiegan stormed towards to the changing rooms and started to get changed muttering to herself.
Angel ran out and bumped into Lucas as he ran out dressed as Captain Hook. “On guard,” Lucas said as he got out his plastic sward and ran towards Angel. “I am Tinkerbell and I can take you down with my magic fairy dust,” Angel said as she ran off giggling, “Look daddy I am flying!” Steven looked at her and smiled. “Whose my beautiful little fairy?” Steven asked as he looked at her proudly.
“I AM NOT COMING OUT,” Tiegan shouted out suddenly from the changing room seriously. “Come on I bet you look beautiful,” Jackie said seriously, “Angel looks adorable.” Tiegan huffed. “Well bully for her, I am not coming out,” Tiegan said in a huff, “I look stupid.” Penny sighed. “Come on for your mummy,” Penny said as she opened the curtain, “you look gorgeous, adorable.” Tiegan walked out wearing the dress and her hair in the pigtails.
Steven started to laugh uncontrollably. “Oh my God, look at those legs, chunky or what, never seen her in a dress before, now I know why mum don’t put a dress on you,” Steven said laughing. Tiegan stormed into the changing room crying. “I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM,” Tiegan screamed crying as she took off the dressed and jumped up and down on it. “You’re a grade A prick,” Scott said as he looked at him. Fernando ran into the changing room shaking his head.
“It took Penny ages to get her to come out Stevie, and you go and say that, now she won’t wear it and now Tiegan and Angel can’t wear the same thing, and now my whole plan is ruined for my wedding, and Tiegan’s crying, and I just want my wedding to be perfect and now you have ruined it,” Jackie said as she started to cry. “Go Stevie,” Scott said as he hugged Jackie, “before you upset someone else. “ Stevie looked at Penny. “Just go will you, you called our daughter fat,” Penny said as she started to cry, “When will you start thinking with your head.”
Next: Jackie and Stevie showdown, Tiegan and Fernando shop together and who is Beckie’s new best friend?

mrsparker
view post Posted on 4/2/2010, 00:02

OMG STEVEN GEORGE GERRARD! That was HARSH! and now me and poor tt are crying because of you. Looking forward to the showdown. Thanks hun.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 4/2/2010, 11:30

aww bless tiegan

view post Posted on 4/2/2010, 18:09

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

STEVEN!!! how dare you!! not nice!!
Aww leave jackie alone boys god,
awww John and toni

≈www  Top
-grace-
view post Posted on 4/2/2010, 18:26

stevens naughty :(

view post Posted on 4/2/2010, 21:45

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

You dont say!! haha

≈www  Top
jazzyforever
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 19:54

lol @ stevern. thats so mean.

view post Posted on 10/2/2010, 22:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 449 – Tears and tantrums
“Little Senorita,” Fernando said as he walked in and looked at her as she sat their crying as the dress lay on the floor. “I HATE HIM, AND I AM NOT SAYING SORRY,” Tiegan shouted at him crying. Fernando looked at her. “I don’t want you to say sorry,” Fernando said seriously, “daddy should say sorry to Tiegan, you’re not fat senorita.” Tiegan looked at him and sobbed. “I don’t want to wear it, I want to wear trousers,” Tiegan said as she sobbed. “I tell you what, why don’t we go shopping together and uncle Nando will buy you anything in the shop,” Fernando said as she looked at him. “Anything?” Tiegan said as she looked at him.
“Why do you have to be such an idiot,” Jackie said as she looked at Steven seriously. “What? What did I do?” Steven asked amazed. “You called your daughter fat,” Jackie said amazed not quite believing what he had just said. “No I didn’t, I said she had chunky legs,” Steven said seriously, “there is a difference.” Jackie looked at him. “I don’t believe you, she’s your daughter, you’re meant to say she looks like a princess, like you did Angel,” Jackie said seriously. “Angel is a princess, you know that Tiegan isn’t an angel,” Steven said laughing. “I don’t believe you,” Penny whispered as she picked up George from the pushchair, “you have just lost one daughter and you’re losing another, and the sad thing is you don’t really care.” Steven looked at her. “Penny,” Stevie whispered as she pushed herself off.
“What about this Senorita,” Fernando said as she picked up a Cinderella’s dress. “No uncle Nando, Auntie Jackie is Cinderella,” Tiegan said seriously. “Oh yes silly me,” Fernando said giggling. “I am going to be Aladdin,” Aaron said suddenly as he came out wearing a purple waistcoat and white baggy pants. Tiegan smiled at him as she wolf whistled. “You can be my Jasmine and I can take you on a magic carpet ride,” Aaron said as he smiled at her. “Corny son,” Ashley said as he put his hands on Aaron’s shoulders.
“Look what you have done now,” Jackie said as she looked at Stevie, “you made Penny upset and now my shopping trip is ruined.” Stevie looked at her. “Is that all you care about your stupid shopping trip and Disney, there are more important things than your wedding and stupid Tinkerbell dresses, Penny shouldn’t even be out of bloody hospital yet, why don’t you get your priorities right for once and for all,” Steven shouted at her as he picked up Angel and stormed out.
Tiegan came out dressed in a turquoise trouser and crop top set. “Wow who is this senorita?” Fernando asked as he looked at her. “It’s Ok I suppose, better than that flowery dress,” Tiegan said as she did a twirl. “Let’s get it then shall we?” Fernando said as he kissed her head. “Yes, I think Auntie Jackie will love it,” Tiegan said as she took his hand. “I think so too,” Fernando said as he kissed her.
“How dare you speak to Jackie like that,” Scott said as he looked at Stevie as he stormed out the shop as Jackie still stood there in shock, “How dare you blame someone else for your failures as a husband and a father, it’s your own fault, Jackie didn’t call Tiegan fat, you did, Jackie didn’t cause the crash you did, stop blaming others and start being a dad and a husband, don’t you ever speak to my wife like that again, or you won’t live to tell the tale.”
Coming up: Stevie and Jackie make up and what is up with Toni and Gabriella

view post Posted on 10/2/2010, 23:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

STEVEN!!!!! SHUT YOUR GOB!!!
Dont Listen Jacks And Teigan And Penny Hes Being a Moody man!!

Awww Nando

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 10/2/2010, 23:13

Steven your a jerk. Go on Scott stick up for me and awww you called me your wife. :) Bless. Poor me, tt and penny.

Awww Nando. Steven you better apologise to us all before Scott punches you.

jazzyforever
view post Posted on 11/2/2010, 22:04

go scott!

view post Posted on 19/2/2010, 00:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Penny sat at the grave and just stared at it as she held George in her arms. "This is your big sister George, she would of loved you, but would of been jealous that daddy spends so much time with you," Penny whispered as she kissed his forhead, "And this is George Jasmine, George would love you, you would be giggling at him, your gorgeous infictious giggles," Penny said as she burst into tears.

"I am so angry Scott," Jackie said as she washed up as Scott sat at the dining room table. "Trust me not as angry as me," Scott said as he stood up and put his arms around her. "I am angry he spoke to a child like that Scott, an innocent child, how dare he call her fat, how dare he, after everything he has done to his family, and he goes and does that Scott, its not right," Jackie said as she washed up furiously. "I know babes, but dont stress yourself out, peanut needs his mummy stress free," Scott said as he rubbed her tummy.

"Hello," Sheree said as she smiled at Beckie, "how was the beach?" Beckie looked at her and smiled. "It was good, I had time to think and I am going to file for a divorce," Beckie said seriously as she picked up Ruby. "You sure?" Sheree asked as she got Ruby's bottle ready. "I am sure, their is nothing for me back in Liverpool, just memories," Beckie said as she kissed Ruby gently.

"Penny?" Stevie whispered as he sat next to her and took her hand. She whipped it away from him. "DON'T," Penny shouted at him, "Just don't." Stevie looked at her confused. "Stevie, you just don't get it do you?" Penny looked at him seriously as George slept in her arms. "You can't just pretend nothing happened, you hurt me, you hurt Tiegan, you hurt Angel, and you hurt HER," Penny whispered as she looked at the gravestone. "Penny..." Stevie said as he looked at her sadly. "You promised to love, honor and be faithful to me until death do us part," Penny whispered, "you lasted six months, not only that, you got her pregnant, I was pregnant with her, ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT STEVEN, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, NEVER."

"You haven't eaten your dinner," Fernando said as he picked up the plate of paella from Tiegans place. "I don't want dinner," Tiegan said as she looked at him. "Tiegan, you need to eat your army needs to get better," Nando said seriously as he kissed her head. "Who care's about my arm?" Tiegan asked shrugging. "I care," Lucy said seriously, "don't worry about your dad, he is a big nasty Scouser at times, but he loves you, when you were poorly daddy was very worried." Tiegan looked at her. "No he wasn't he was worried about himself," Tiegan said as she stood up, "the only person Steven Gerrard cares about his himself."

"I can't get hold of her Scott," Jackie said seriously as she looked at him. "Jackie, she's probably back at the hospital, she's still very poorly," Scott sai as he kissed her. "I know Scott, I am just worried, I don't want her hurt anymore," Jackie said seriously. Scott kissed her nose. "I know Jacks, but she wouldn't want you stressing, she would want you to be calm and rest," Scott said seriously.

"Penny," Stevie said as the tears started to flow down his cheeks. "I don't want to go Stevie," Penny said as she looked at him crying, "my little girl needs me, she doesnt like being alone." Stevie stood up and kissed George. "Come on son lets get mummy home, its cold," Steven said his voice full of concern. "NO!" Penny screamed as she grabbed onto the grave stone tightly, "I can't leave her, I need to say I am sorry." Steven looked at her and before he could do anything Penny fell by the grave and he heard her loud sobs which ripped through his body.

Edited by steviegjt - 19/2/2010, 17:19

mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/2/2010, 07:29

Oh no poor you that's horrible Steven make it up to her quickly and help you. That was so sad. Awww at me and Scott looking after me loved it. Awww TT and Nando.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 19/2/2010, 09:55

awwww poor u hope ur ok
love tirgan and nando :)

107 replies since 30/8/2009, 20:03   1542 views