008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part eleven chapters 436 to

« Older   Newer »
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 18:39

Oh :lol: Coolage. I Really Should Try + Catch Up But Im Only On Chapter 161 :/ x

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 19:40

please let toni be ok :)

view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 17:38

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

nooooo TONI!!! see john has that affect on people
but noooo mu ... toni :(

≈www  Top
bex_babes
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 23:11

sounds good

bex_babes
view post Posted on 10/11/2009, 22:07

Update soon

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 21:38

please udate soon :)

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 1/12/2009, 20:15

when is it going to be updated dnt mean to keeps asking but i been 4 weeks nearly pls update very soon :)

view post Posted on 1/12/2009, 22:17

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

They have been busy latley, so we have to wait, but i know it will be worth the wait

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 00:49

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

“Toni!” John exclaimed as he crouched down beside her worriedly. “John,” Toni whispered as she opened her eyes and looked at him. “Mummy,” Justine said worriedly as she looked at Frank as he picked her up. “Shhh Justine, it’s OK,” Frank whispered as he kissed her head, “Daddy will make mummy all better, I promise you Uncle Frankie doesn’t tell porky pies does he?” Justine shook her head. “No Uncle Frankie doesn’t, he just eats them instead,” Rio said laughing as he looked at Frank. “Rio!” Rebecca said seriously.
“Gabriella are you ready?” Sue asked as she walked back in the room. “I don’t want to go,” Gabriella said crying as she looked at her. “It’s OK don’t cry,” Angel said gently as she rubbed her back gently. “Where is she going?” Steven asked gently as he picked her up and cuddled her. “She’s going to have her chemo now,” Sue said gently. “Can I go with her?” Steven asked as he looked at his mother in law seriously. “Of course you can,” Sue said gently as she walked out of the room as Stevie followed her carrying Gabriella.
“So what you doing in Australia?” Harry asked Beckie as he handed her a beer. “Needed to get away, couldn’t stand the fact I was falling in love with him all over again,” Beckie said as she looked down at the sand so he couldn’t see the tears that were starting to fall from her eyes. “Love who?” Harry asked worriedly. “You mean, you don’t know me?” Beckie asked as she looked at him seriously, for the first time showing the tears in her eyes. “Should I?” Harry asked seriously, “You’re not the Queen’s daughter are you?”
“John,” Toni said nervously as she looked at him as the nurse started to do a scan. “It will be OK Ton, I promise you,” Johns said as he kissed her gently. “Like how you promised me that you never cheated on me with Alex, Cheryl the others,” Toni bit back. “Toni, come on babe, you know that was a mistake, I love you, I have changed, I just want you and our baby to be OK,” John said seriously as he kissed her. Toni nodded as she rubbed her head. “Miss Poole,” the doctor said as he walked in.
“I don’t want it,” Gabriella said crying as she hugged her Liver bird teddy tightly. “Shh, it’s OK,” Steven said as he hugged her tightly. “I don’t want the needle,” Gabriella cried loudly. “I tell you what, how about I have the needle with you,” Stevie whispered to her gently. Sue looked at him and laughed. “Stevie, you’re petrified of needles,” Sue said giggling. “No I am not,” Stevie said seriously as he looked at her seriously as he rolled his sleeve up.
“I was married to a footballer and I have three kids,” Beckie whispered gently to him. “Who were you married to? Kids?” Harry asked gently as he looked at her. “You wouldn’t know him,” Beckie said sighing, “and I don’t really want to talk about him.” Harry nodded at her as he smiled at her. “I think Sheree would like you,” Harry said smiling at her. “Sheree?” she asked confused. “My wife,” Harry said as he stood up and walked towards his beach house, “you coming?”
“You think Toni is OK?” Jackie asked Scott as she looked at him seriously. “I am sure she is OK,” Scott said seriously, “John will look after her, and I didn’t think I would ever say that a few years ago.” Jackie smiled. “People can change,” Jackie said seriously, “look at you.” Scott looked at her and smiled. “I know, just got even more handsome,” Scott said as he played with his hair laughing. “In your dreams,” Rio said as he walked past holding Lorenz, “didn’t you know the fro is where it’s at?” Scott looked at him and laughed. “You’re a nutter Rio,” Scott said shaking his head. “Come on Scott, I am going to teach Nando opps up side your head dance,” Rio said as he dragged him with him.
“Oh my God look at the size of that thing... you’re not putting that in my arm,” Steven said as he jumped up off the bed as he saw the needle come out of the sterile packet Sue was holding. Gabrielle looked at him and laughed. “You laughing at me missy?” Steven asked her as he winked at Sue as Sue gently put the needle in. Gabrielle winced as the drip followed in. “You big strong girl,” Stevie said as he stroked her hair. “Where’s your parents?” Steven asked as he suddenly looked around. “I don’t have a mummy or a daddy,” Gabriella said sadly, “I live in a home.” Steven looked at her. “How about you come and stay with me until your all better, it’s got a big garden, lots of toys, would you like that?” Steven asked as he kissed her head again and held her tightly.
“Right Nando sit down on the floor,” Rio said as he grabbed George from him and pushed him ont he floor. “What? Why?” Nando asked confused, “be careful he isn’t rubbish we chuck about he is baby.” Rio looked at him. “Right you ready to learn to do some Disco moves,” Rio said as he turned the CD volume up, “Put your right hand on the floor and then move it to the lift, ‘Opps upside your head, I said opps upside your head I said opps upside your head.”
“One second,” the midwife said as she looked at the scan then walked out the room. “What’s wrong John, something is wrong,” Toni said as she looked at him seriously. “It’s OK, she’s probably gone to get some equipment,” John said as he gulped. Toni nodded as she grabbed onto him tightly. “Sorry about that Toni,” the midwife said as she came in with another doctor. “What’s wrong with my baby?” Toni asked as she held onto her stomach. “Well the good news is your expecting twins,” the midwife said smiling. “Twins? Bloody hell,” John said as he smiled at Toni. “But?” Toni said as she looked at them seriously. “I am sorry, but we have found some cancerous cells on your womb,” the midwife said as she looked at her. “Excuse me,” John said as he stood up and walked out tears brimming in his eyes.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 07:40

Oh my god poor Toni. Great work hun.

zoechan14
view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 10:50

Awwww poor toni

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 17:52

awwwww luv stevie
poor toni thanks for updating

view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 23:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awwww frankie
aww stevei dont worry im like that haha
NOOOOOO MUMM.... Toni!!! NOOO

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 7/12/2009, 23:40

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 447 – You are not alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73NjVQoRww

John banged his head against the wall as he stood outside the hospital, numb, his body shook as the cold hit him. “Cancer,” he whispered shaking his head again. “Want one?” Frank asked as he handed him a cigarette. “Thanks,” he said as he took it and lit it. “What’s up?” Frank said as he looked at him as he sat down on the curb, “is Toni alright?” John looked at him and shook his head as the tears rolled down his face.

“You get some rest now alright?” Steven said as he kissed Gabriella’s head and stroked her arms gently. She nodded her head sleepily. “Will I be able to come to see you play tomorrow?” she whispered as she hugged her Liver bird tightly. “I will see if you’re well enough alright? I don’t want you to get sicker,” Stevie whispered as he walked out. Sue looked at him as she followed him out. “She can’t replace Jasmine you know,” Sue said as she looked at him seriously. Steven turned his head towards her furiously. “You think that is what I am trying to do? You honestly think I want to replace my barely cold daughter, you’re fucking sick, I want to help her, I don’t want another parent to go through what I am doing, where you wake up and you’re so fucking numb you can barely breathe, how you fucking think if only I had have fucking stayed with her, how I wish that my wife was not sleeping on Fat Franks sofa, so don’t you fucking dare tell me I am trying to replace her,” Steven said as he stormed off. “Miss Rothe, are you OK?” Fernando asked concerned as he looked at her. “Can you make sure he is OK? I don’t want him upsetting Penny if he is like that,” Sue said as she wiped her eyes. “Of course senorita,” Fernando said as he tried to run after Stevie.

“Do you think Toni is alright?” Penny asked as she tried to sit up in bed. “Of course she is, don’t you worry,” Jackie said seriously to her, “you need to rest so you can help me shop for my wedding.” Penny laughed. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world, back pain or not,” Penny said laughing. “Or me,” Frankie said as she hugged them both. “You’re getting married,” Jackie screamed at her excitedly. “I know, and getting married in OZ!” Frankie exclaimed. “Sun, sea, Home & Away,” Penny said giggling. “Naked Will!” Frankie said laughing.

“Toni’s got cancer,” John whispered as he sat down before he fell down. “What?” Frank asked shocked. “Yeah, cancer,” John said as he wiped his eyes, “and it’s all my fault, if I hadn’t of cheated on her, stressed her out, got Alex pregnant, then this would never happen,” John said seriously. “You can’t blame yourself mate,” Frank said seriously, “but you shouldn’t be out here, you should be with her.” John looked at him. “I don’t know what to say to her,” John whispered as he looked at him broken. Frank pulled him into his arms. “You just be there, you don’t need to talk, you just need to hold her hand and be there, she needs you,” Frank whispered to him.

“Why you crying?” Tiegan asked as she walked into Toni’s room and sat next to her. “Don’t worry Tiegan,” Toni said as she sniffed. “I do worry though Auntie Toni,” Tiegan said seriously, “I am a big girl you can tell me.” Toni smiled at her and nodded. “I know you are, I am sick Tiegan, I have this bug inside me, and because I am having a baby, I can’t get better yet,” Toni said as she fought back the tears. Tiegan hugged her tightly. “Auntie Toni, is it Cancer?” Tiegan asked as she looked at her. Toni nodded gently. “I will look after you,” Tiegan whispered as she got out her book at laid next to her and started to read to her.

“Stevie,” Fernando said as he looked at Stevie as she looked into George’s crib as he slept soundly in the nursery. “I didn’t do it because I am trying to replace her,” Stevie said sniffing back the tears. “Do what?” Fernando asked gently as he stroked his arm. “Take Gabriella on,” Stevie said seriously. “I know, but I can see why people think that, you have just lost your baby,” Fernando said gently. “Yeah I have, and people don’t seem to understand that,” Stevie said seriously, “I just want to have one more day with her, tell her how much I loved her, how much I miss her.” Fernando looked at him and nodded. “Tell her now,” Fernando said seriously. “To what? She isn’t here, it’s just thin air, she is never going to hear me again,” Stevie said as he broke down crying. “She can hear you, ‘Jasmine, it’s your Uncle Nando here, don’t you worry your little socks off about your daddy, Uncle Nando is looking after him, daddy misses you very much and he loves you,” Fernando whispered as he looked up at the ceiling. Stevie looked at him and sighed. “Jazzy baby, I love you and I always will, daddy wishes he was up there right now to kiss you goodnight,” Steven looked at the clock and saw it was midnight and it was New Years Day, “Happy New Year my princess.” Fernando hugged him.

John walked into Toni’s room to find Tiegan asleep on her rubbing her belly. “Oh Ton,” John said as he looked at her crying, “its going to be OK, I promise you, you and me will get through this together, as husband and wife, in sickness and in health.” Toni nodded as she kissed him gently. “Happy New Year,” she whispered to him. John rubbed her cheek and kissed it.

As the clock struck midnight and the others did Auld Lang Sine Frank walked in to tell them the news about Toni. “She’s got cancer,” Frank said as the clock finished chiming. “What?” Ashley said as he looked at him seriously. “Cancer? Are they sure?” Wayne asked as he looked at them. “Can we see her?” Penny asked as she tried to sit up. “Don’t move,” Frank said seriously as he rubbed her hair gently, “their sure, but she will be OK.”

Coming up: Wedding shopping from hell, Stevie upsets Tiegan and Tiegan loses her hair to help Gabriella and Toni.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/12/2009, 23:46

Awww poor Toni and Gabriella that was really sad. Loved it.

107 replies since 30/8/2009, 20:03   1542 views